Remains found confirmed as Jacob Wetterling/Suspect led LE to Remains #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Perhaps I thought this would give me closure, and I would bring me a sense of relief. But all of this just makes me feel horrible inside. Almost worse. I can't wrap my brain around any of this. How could this brazen hot headed creepy pedophile walk the streets of Minnesota for 27 years. It scares me knowing these monsters walk among us.
For me there will be no closure. Too many "what ifs." And I admit I do not have the inner strength and grace that the Wetterling family has shown.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Perhaps I thought this would give me closure, and I would bring me a sense of relief. But all of this just makes me feel horrible inside. Almost worse. I can't wrap my brain around any of this. How could this brazen hot headed creepy pedophile walk the streets of Minnesota for 27 years. It scares me knowing these monsters walk among us.

And not too bright either.Such a vile little man. So many good people succumb to illness, but this scum lives on. Grrrrrr

Right. Although it feels like my mind is saying "OK DH, Let's agree to disagree you lying, vile ".

Right. Although it feels like my mind is saying "OK DH, Let's agree to disagree you lying, vile ".

It is so,hard to fathom how he simply merrily lived all of this years. He looks a lot older than his years, but he says he has not health issues. You know how they say stress causes illness? No stress with this perv

And not too bright either.Such a vile little man. So many good people succumb to illness, but this scum lives on. Grrrrrr

Unable to feel guilt or remorse, incapable of real human attachment, not concerned about wrecking other's lives and dreams, pathological liar, lack of empathy...a true sociopath. Thank God this evil, dangerous, rabid monster is in a cage where it belongs.

I agree with a previous poster...I just am not as understanding and good hearted as the Wetterlings.

Consider:

“[A] criminal conviction will establish the defendant's civil liability for injuries caused by the criminal conduct.” (Civil Consequences of Criminal Cases, February 2012, at page 9)

Consider further:

"An action to recover damages for a death caused by an intentional act constituting murder may be commenced at any time after the death of the decedent."

See also:

Minnesota Evidence Rule 803 Hearsay Exceptions; Availability of Declarant Immaterial

The following are not excluded by the hearsay rule, even though the declarant is available as a witness:

(22) Judgment of previous conviction.

Evidence of a final judgment, entered after a trial or upon a plea of guilty (but not upon a plea of nolo contendere), adjudging a person guilty of a crime punishable by death or imprisonment in excess of one year, to prove any fact essential to sustain the judgment, but not including, when offered by the state in a criminal prosecution for purposes other than impeachment, judgments against persons other than the accused. The pendency of an appeal may be shown but does not affect admissibility.

Now Consider:

WWWD? (What Will Wetterlings Do?)

Prov 11:14

Just starting to read the transcript. One thing I found of almost immediate note was the fact the image described from his collection of child *advertiser censored* was that of an underaged female. I'm not sure if that was a known fact because I haven't followed this case as closely as others, but to me, that signals he is a danger to every child and if looking to link him to victims I'm not sure females should be excluded.

Just starting to read the transcript. One thing I found of almost immediate note was the fact the image described from his collection of child *advertiser censored* was that of an underaged female. I'm not sure if that was a known fact because I haven't followed this case as closely as others, but to me, that signals he is a danger to every child and if looking to link him to victims I'm not sure females should be excluded.

Yes, that seems to be the basis of the actual charge. I wonder if this picture was _purchased_ online from someone, and all the others were not. It speaks to FBI involvement and interstate commerce.

Consider:

“[A] criminal conviction will establish the defendant's civil liability for injuries caused by the criminal conduct.” (Civil Consequences of Criminal Cases, February 2012, at page 9)

Consider further:

"An action to recover damages for a death caused by an intentional act constituting murder may be commenced at any time after the death of the decedent."

See also:

Minnesota Evidence Rule 803 Hearsay Exceptions; Availability of Declarant Immaterial

The following are not excluded by the hearsay rule, even though the declarant is available as a witness:

(22) Judgment of previous conviction.

Evidence of a final judgment, entered after a trial or upon a plea of guilty (but not upon a plea of nolo contendere), adjudging a person guilty of a crime punishable by death or imprisonment in excess of one year, to prove any fact essential to sustain the judgment, but not including, when offered by the state in a criminal prosecution for purposes other than impeachment, judgments against persons other than the accused. The pendency of an appeal may be shown but does not affect admissibility.

Now Consider:

WWWD? (What Will Wetterlings Do?)

Prov 11:14

I asked earlier if the Civil lawsuit filed against Heinrich by Jared would be impacted by the plea bargain agreement in the criminal case? Does anyone know the answer. Also could the Wetterlings file a civil suit against Heinrich like the Goldmans did against OJ Simpson?

What would they get by filing a lawsuit!

I asked earlier if the Civil lawsuit filed against Heinrich by Jared would be impacted by the plea bargain agreement in the criminal case? Does anyone know the answer. Also could the Wetterlings file a civil suit against Heinrich like the Goldmans did against OJ Simpson?

No, you can file a civil complaint over any matter you like. Yes, they can file a civil complaint (lawsuit) against Heinrich.

Unable to feel guilt or remorse, incapable of real human attachment, not concerned about wrecking other's lives and dreams, pathological liar, lack of empathy...a true sociopath. Thank God this evil, dangerous, rabid monster is in a cage where it belongs.

I agree with a previous poster...I just am not as understanding and good hearted as the Wetterlings.

You don't need to be.

This deal was struck on the Wetterling's behalf.

No one has any cause to question it but them.

That is something the general public forgets.

What would they get by filing a lawsuit!

I think the Goldman's considered it a morale victory when they won the civil suit. Fred Goldman was hell bent on seeing justice served on behalf of his son.

I can't see the Wetterling's subjecting themselves to that type of circus of horrors. The Wetterlings got the answer they wanted, certainly no civil suit will bring back their son.

I was just speculating about the Wetterling's because Mossad brought up the topic. I am more than curious what the follow through will be with Jared's civil suit, and if any additional information will come to light.

Maybe? But I think that specific image was singled out because of how graphic it was!

Let it be known, the gory details of the child *advertiser censored*, what happened with Jacob, and the Jared Scheierl assault were aired in open court ON PURPOSE!

THAT is what will HOPEFULLY keep Hienrich committed AFTER he serves his prison sentence.

They needed the violence and horrid details to use against him AFTER he serves his prison sentence for the ONE child *advertiser censored* sentence.

I want to know who the other missing children were on the news footage he had that was found during the search. And the SEVERAL bins of boys clothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't need to be.

This deal was struck on the Wetterling's behalf.

No one has any cause to question it but them.

That is something the general public forgets.

With all due respect I was not questioning the Wetterling's decision. I don't see how you came to that conclusion from my post. I referred to DH in rather base terms, and was drawing the distinction that the Wetterling's, Patty Wetterling in particular, takes the high road...I am not that graceful.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LDowden72
Back