Remains found in Big Spring #2 - Strong Speculation this may be Hailey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed there is a police car parked behind that truck with the sofa in it.. WHY didn't LE take that sofa and go over it with a fine tooth comb instead of letting him take it wherever?

That's what worries me. What else did they miss? I am not very confident they got a lot of evidence.

Oh Grief! Here we go again with a fight-not-a-fight in the living room between a mother and daughter right before someone goes missing.

I know It's like she took a page out of the CA book of lies

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=33418

so it looks like the press conference in big spring told us two things .... it wasnt their case ... so we can infer not their problem and second "who called in colorado springs"...he says and says there here helping....

When big spring PD was told the trail led to adkins moms house they did nothing. It wasnt their case?

I noticed there is a police car parked behind that truck with the sofa in it.. WHY didn't LE take that sofa and go over it with a fine tooth comb instead of letting him take it wherever?

That was a question that was asked repeatedly by other WSers back then as well.

Has anyone heard anything about Clint? I've only seen posters asking...

Altho there was an MSM link upthread (previous thread) with a short reaction from his mother (Hailey's grandmother).

That's what worries me. What else did they miss? I am not very confident they got a lot of evidence.

It worried me then and it worries me now. The cavalier attitude that CCity had about Hailey, the presumption that she was a runaway, eventhough, all the items a 13 year old girl would take with her, were not missing. I don't know, just not a whole lot of confidence in what was done in the begining of this case.

I know! I was thinking similarly...

You left out:

not the same, but body found on Tuesday the 20th is NOT Samantha from AK
Sierra from TN: runaway called LE and is safe
phone call from Haze (our own member's runaway grandson): today the 21st

And all these are just the cases I've been following...

It's amazing.

They also think they have found the body of the teacher, Sherry Arnold.

Body found near Williston believed to be missing Sidney teacher Sherry Arnold

http://www.kxlf.com/news/body-found...d-to-be-missing-sidney-teacher-sherry-arnold/

Has anyone heard anything about Clint? I've only seen posters asking...

Altho there was an MSM link upthread (previous thread) with a short reaction from his mother (Hailey's grandmother).

Not one word.

I know he has to be devastated.

imo

Look at all the guests!!! Join in! It only takes a minute to get registered!

:welcome:
:welcome2:
:welcome3:

Okay, I'm sorry... but I'm slightly weirded out over here.... maybe it's just me. :what:

Terri (tfrohning) passed away on the 16th.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159941&highlight=terri&page=10

Her funeral was on Tuesday the 20th.

This girl who is probably Hailey was found on Tuesday the 20th.

The woman who is probably Sherry - they started digging for Tuesday the 20th.

Then the several found alive that were not missing very long, found when? Tuesday the 20th.

Who's next???
:waitasec:

Haleigh Cummings?
The Skelton boys?
Susan Powell?
Aliayah Lunsford?
Lisa Irwin?
Michelle Parker?
Holly Bobo?
Kyron Horman?

The list of possibilities is endless... but I wouldn't be at all surprised to see this trend continue. :seeya:

Adding this wonderful news to your list, Beyond Belief's grandson has contacted his mother. :dance:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/21/hailey-dunn-texas_n_1370205.html?ncid=webmail2

"Unfortunately, they don’t know anything" yet, he said. "I have instructed my team it is in ... Big Spring's jurisdiction. If they get to a point where they feel what they have is pertinent to our case, as far as Hailey is concerned, I know they['ll] be on the horn giving us a holler, and then we'll be involved."

"But until that point, we'll just stay out of the way and wait for them to let us know what's going on," Owens said.

Hmmmm that makes me wonder, Adkins showing up in the place where the body was found and no word from Clint? Maybe still trying so SHA???????? He woulda been one lucky guy if that was my kid from the very beginning. He would have been begging to get arrested!!!! You'd be shmart to be in public Sean, shmart.

One good thing...don't have to watch NG, since we know it was taped earlier and does not have anything new to say...good news for me, anyway...

I think I remember her saying she picked up food on the way home. Will try to find link.

YES, she did say that originally. Because at first she said she didn't know about the sleepover until she came home from work. BUT then they changed it to Shawn telling her about it when he talked to her on the phone later that day. And then they changed the time that they had that convo , I think to fit with the cell records.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haji62