Remains found in Big Spring #2 - Strong Speculation this may be Hailey

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having computer problems, havent read all the pages. Do they have any trace of dental work done on her? I should imagine a girl her age has at least had a chekup. Mummified all her teeth should tell a story! I figure a positive ID in a couple of days from this. They may not release it though.:seeya:

I am having computer problems, havent read all the pages. Do they have any trace of dental work done on her? I should imagine a girl her age has at least had a chekup. Mummified all her teeth should tell a story! I figure a positive ID in a couple of days from this. They may not release it though.:seeya:
My state requires that kids have a dental checkup every 2 or so years while in school. If the parents can't provide the paperwork proving their child has been examined by a dentist, the school system brings in a dentist to give the exam (not provide treatment though). Is this similar to Texas? Would Hailey have a dental record at school if her mom *cough* didn't take her to a dentist?

Family of Other Missing Persons in Big Spring Speak Out Over Found Human Remains

---------------

Some of Bynum's family members in Big Spring tells NewsWest 9 they don't believe the remains found on Tuesday belong to Bynum.

--------------

Another Big Spring man, Bobby Marquez Jr., has been missing for several years. His uncle, Raul Marquez, says he and his family don't believe the discovered remains are those of his nephew.

http://www.newswest9.com/story/1721...big-spring-speak-out-over-found-human-remains

The mummification thing is bugging me. Hailey went missing in dec and I even think it snowed in feb there didnt it? I know the area is dry ,but I would still find it odd that if it is Hailey her body would be in that condition. Laying out in the open. I heard lime will drawn out the fluids and dry out the body so maybe that had something to do with the location. I thought it took a dryer type of heat then texas in december. FWIW

I just did a little reading on the mummification. No expert but I think it's a very good thing if it's true. It might lead to the cause of death.

It can mean many things. A frozen body can be mummified. Fire can cause mummification. Of course the lime can help to preserve a body, etc.. So many things can help to preserve a body. If the remains are Hailey's, which I have no doubt it is hers, sadly, her body has a chance at telling what happened & pray it will lead to an arrest or arrests. To identify a child's hand, that's signifigant after 14 months. DNA seems highly possible. But have no real facts so jmo.

Any experts on DNA and mummifications around? Sorry if I missed any answers. xoxo

It sure seems odd to me that the body was there this whole time, and they just now find it???!!!! It also seems like a strange place to hide a body and not expect it to eventually be found.

Someone on NG tonight had a good answer for your type of question. NG asked why does the perp return to the site and/or put the body in a familiar place. And part of the answer the expert gave (sorry I can't remember exact name) was that part of the sociopath behavior is not thinking through the finishing of the crime, the after plan so to speak. I can quote she said "they are not planners". The sociopath will do the crime, dump the body and then use lies to try to work themselves out of the situation.

Family of Other Missing Persons in Big Spring Speak Out Over Found Human Remains

---------------

Some of Bynum's family members in Big Spring tells NewsWest 9 they don't believe the remains found on Tuesday belong to Bynum.

--------------

Another Big Spring man, Bobby Marquez Jr., has been missing for several years. His uncle, Raul Marquez, says he and his family don't believe the discovered remains are those of his nephew.

http://www.newswest9.com/story/1721...big-spring-speak-out-over-found-human-remains
I wouldn't want to believe it either. but it is someone's family member. My prayers are going out to everyone that is spending the night wondering, praying it is not their family member. God bless them

4llpgp.jpg

Greg Kendall-Ball/Reporter-News The work yard of Desert Tanks LLC, the steel tank manufacturing plant where employees discovered human remains while working Tuesday afternoon. Law enforcement officials recovered remains from an area between the three oil tanks seen in the center of the frame.

Didnt Google earth update their images this year?

Curious what you all think. IF this is Hailey ...

Did SA do this alone, or is BD complicit?

Possibly both BD and SA and others from their cultish game players.

I just did a little reading on the mummification. No expert but I think it's a very good thing if it's true. It might lead to the cause of death.

It can mean many things. A frozen body can be mummified. Fire can cause mummification. Of course the lime can help to preserve a body, etc.. So many things can help to preserve a body. If the remains are Hailey's, which I have no doubt it is hers, sadly, her body has a chance at telling what happened & pray it will lead to an arrest or arrests. To identify a child's hand, that's signifigant after 14 months. DNA seems highly possible. But have no real facts so jmo.

Any experts on DNA and mummifications around? Sorry if I missed any answers. xoxo
Scientists test Egyptian mummies' DNA frequently to see how closely the other mummies in the tomb were related. (Many had severe birth defects and it has been linked to marriage between siblings and interfamilial marriage.)
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/02/100216-king-tut-malaria-bones-inbred-tutankhamun/

Concerning the property where the remains were found, Everett said the area was previously owned by a limestone company and that a lot of poured concrete is on the site. However, the remains were discovered in a dirt and grassy area.

The property at that time did not have a fence around it
, as it does now, and Everett said the area would have been open to any number of people.

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/30731273/detail.html

We are also told that at the time of Hailey Dunn's disappearance the land Desert Tanks owns was owned by a company called American Limestone.

American Limestone is said to have not kept their gates locked and often left them open.
Because the area was gated, investigators are said to have never searched the area after Dunn's disappearance.

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=33415

Which is it?

Was it not searched because it was fenced?
Or was it NOT fenced and simply not searched because...... :banghead:

Curious what you all think. IF this is Hailey ...

Did SA do this alone, or is BD complicit?

4llpgp.jpg

Greg Kendall-Ball/Reporter-News The work yard of Desert Tanks LLC, the steel tank manufacturing plant where employees discovered human remains while working Tuesday afternoon. Law enforcement officials recovered remains from an area between the three oil tanks seen in the center of the frame.
I am wondering if there wa s a tank in between the 2nd and 3rd tank, stacking tanks in a orderly fashion to save space and perhaps the tank was sold or moved and revealed the body by dragging the top soil off. SA could have been associated with a previous employee of this tank Co. and perhaps a tank placed on top of the site on purpose, and now for many reasons was moved and ugh oh ! TOL Also SA would know how to use equipment on this yard that is left most likely with the keys in it at night and off days. If this is HD she could have been buried here and then in a few weeks or later a tank placed over the site. The tank would of sheltered the burial site from elements and varmints etc. JMO

I saw an archaeologist (in a past life) somewhere on here. Closest I found to mummys.

I wondered about that too. Did he say that to squash the MSM reports about Shawn answering Billie's phone yesterday? Or since they may have found Hailey, she kicked him to the curb today? Seems like yesterday, again. He lives here, he doesn't.
If it's true that the lawyer "stressed" they weren't living together, I'd say he's trying to sway the public's opinion by creating the perception of distance between his client and BD. Watch how quickly the lawyers start pointing fingers at the other party when and if the body is officially ID'd as Hailey. JMO

Holly Jenkins helped in the search for Hailey Dunn. Her heart dropped when she heard that human remains were found.

“I wanted to see for myself why I didn't come here,” Jenkins said. “I’m looking at it right now knowing that something was found there. I would still say I could not go over there and I can't go in private property over a fence. Searchers wouldn't have been able to go over there.”
http://www.myfoxlubbock.com/mostpop...rings-hailey-dunn/Szr_4XvKL0S5PsQjC_U7Vg.cspx

Maybe the fence which prohibited searchers was the reason why that bizarre site was chosen for her disposal?

When Billie was on the radio show, she said they were still together but I think that's all she said. I assumed they were living together, but I can't remember if she said that exactly. :waitasec:

Holly Jenkins helped in the search for Hailey Dunn. Her heart dropped when she heard that human remains were found.

“I wanted to see for myself why I didn't come here,” Jenkins said. “I’m looking at it right now knowing that something was found there. I would still say I could not go over there and I can't go in private property over a fence. Searchers wouldn't have been able to go over there.”
http://www.myfoxlubbock.com/mostpop...rings-hailey-dunn/Szr_4XvKL0S5PsQjC_U7Vg.cspx

That's true. I actually heard a story about a private search team almost getting arrested for trespassing in another case years ago.

Tell you what, if it was my property and someone wanted to search for a missing person - especially a child - I'd give them the keys to the kingdom in a heartbeat!

Just want to throw this out there. The NG show is putting too much emphasis on the fact that SA worked for a company in the same industry as dessert tanks. Well that could be said about many ppl out there. Oil is the key industry in that part of the state.
Doesnt look good as far as SA goes but want to caution anyone leaning on that idea..big reach.

Just want to throw this out there. The NG show is putting too much emphasis on the fact that SA worked for a company in the same industry as dessert tanks. Well that could be said about many ppl out there. Oil is the key industry in that part of the state.
Doesnt look good as far as SA goes but want to caution anyone leaning on that idea..big reach.

Thanks for clarifying. I wondered about that yesterday when it was being discussed because it's like if remains were found on a grass seed farm in the Willamette Valley in Oregon. There's thousands of acres of grass seed grown out in these parts and many businesses to accommodate the industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member