Report: Nation-Wide Pickup Warrant Out For Lisa Croslin, Step Uncle Bonds Out

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They already picked her up LOL

http://dcso.nashville.gov/inmatesearch/pages/Search.faces

Facility: Criminal Justice Center Unit-Pod: INTK-F Security Level: Admitted Date: Sep 24, 2009 3:11:50 PM Initial Booking Date: Sep 24, 2009 3:11:50 PM Medical Screening Date: Final Booking Date: CIS No.: 483153 OCA No.: 239820 Sex: F Race: Date of Birth: Age:

Sorry if this has already been posted = but FUGITIVE OF JUSTICE, with a $100,000 bond?
Warrant No.GS460391

Warrant No.: GS460391 Bond Amount: $100,000.00
Arrested Charge: FUGITIVE FROM JUSTICE Type: Felony
Convicted Charge: Type:
Status of Charge: Awaiting Trial Disposition

CROSLING, LISA CARMEN
Facility: Correctional Development Center
Unit-Pod: L-L
Security Level:
Admitted Date: Sep 24, 2009 3:11:50 PM
Initial Booking Date: Sep 24, 2009 3:11:50 PM
Medical Screening Date: Sep 24, 2009 4:56:24 PM
Final Booking Date: Sep 24, 2009 3:57:03 PM
CIS No.: 483153
OCA No.: 239820
Sex: F
Race: White
Date of Birth: Sep 10, 1969

I'm shocked! I thought this was a 10,000 bond for a drug related incident.

Mel

ps: sorry if this posted before - mods can delete if necessary.

remember..... soemtimes they set high bonds untilt hey can get them infront of a judge them they lower it.

gonna go take a nap. night all.:dance:

actually their both correct. sky reports the 10 and the other link posted states the 100,000 from the state of Tennesse. I am thinking the differences listed are because that's the bond for TN, and the actual out of state warrant specifies the larger amount because of possibly bailing out, flight risk etc...? Meaning the state of FL didn't want her getting out before they got her sent back to FL to face the charges in that state and question her as they have repeatedly requested without any response from Lisa. Makes sense I think, Hanks bond was so high, overly high as we learned, Lisas appears overly high, some I'm thinking the same reasons apply.

I tend to agree. Once she gets from TN back to Florida, the bail will probably drop. Like you said, TN wants to make sure she doesn't bail out and become a flight risk.

Good sleuthing!

Mel

Sorry if this has already been posted = but FUGITIVE OF JUSTICE, with a $100,000 bond?
Warrant No.GS460391

Warrant No.: GS460391 Bond Amount: $100,000.00
Arrested Charge: FUGITIVE FROM JUSTICE Type: Felony
Convicted Charge: Type:
Status of Charge: Awaiting Trial Disposition

CROSLING, LISA CARMEN
Facility: Correctional Development Center
Unit-Pod: L-L
Security Level:
Admitted Date: Sep 24, 2009 3:11:50 PM
Initial Booking Date: Sep 24, 2009 3:11:50 PM
Medical Screening Date: Sep 24, 2009 4:56:24 PM
Final Booking Date: Sep 24, 2009 3:57:03 PM
CIS No.: 483153
OCA No.: 239820
Sex: F
Race: White
Date of Birth: Sep 10, 1969

I'm shocked! I thought this was a 10,000 bond for a drug related incident.

Mel

ps: sorry if this posted before - mods can delete if necessary.

It had nothing to do with drugs. It was a about stolen checks

Exactly. What is the big deal? Even if Ron denies it, we still don't have proof. His lawyer can say Ron never said it until the cows come home.

TC was looking for his sister and that was the point of the call.

The error in this post is exactly my point I made, I will only take statements coming from the horses mouth, all the hear say and mis-reporting causes inconsistencies which are being placed accountable as lies on Ron and Misty's lap. The point of the call was: Ron called Misty's families home to see if Misty was there, not what you stated. :banghead:

To me it don't matter if Ron asked him to or not. Tommy went there and she was not at home. If he is telling the truth it places Misty outside of the home.

Makes me so angry that they did this to this elderly man.

Makes me angry :furious: too. If they will take advantage of a blind elderly senior citizen, they will do the same with no respect or honor towards a 16 year old and kids. Seems like Lisa has had Hank jr's back in all his criminal activities, seems to me she taught him. Now I understand the distance between Misty and her family.

Wouldn't this have been the responsible thing to do considering all the issues that his kids were sitting right in the middle of? He wasn't even concerned enough to call his own mother to run over and check on his kids? If he wasn't worried about his kids, why all the phone calls? Oh, that's right he was searching for Misty.

Novice Seeker

ETA: having some technical problems at present

Maybe it's divine intervention, personally I prayed for the unknown truth to be revealed and brought to the light. Dunno :angel:

To me it don't matter if Ron asked him to or not. Tommy went there and she was not at home. If he is telling the truth it places Misty outside of the home.

Was not home or just did not answer the door. If I do want to talk I do not answer my phone or my doorbell. It just depends if I want company or computer time :crazy:.

Maybe it's divine intervention, personally I prayed for the unknown truth to be revealed and brought to the light. Dunno :angel:

Thats my prayer too... And when answered I believe I'll see Ron C and those that have covered for him sitting in jail for whatever it was that happened to Haleigh..JMO

Makes me angry :furious: too. If they will take advantage of a blind elderly senior citizen, they will do the same with no respect or honor towards a 16 year old and kids. Seems like Lisa has had Hank jr's back in all his criminal activities, seems to me she taught him. Now I understand the distance between Misty and her family.

Maybe that's why Hank jr's bail was so high Florida has a crimes against the elderly law. I hope they both do some jail time for what they did to this man.

Why won't these people tell the truth? What are they doing that they can't tell what happened?

IF he made the calls ( idk if he did or didnt) He may of called the brother instead of mom bc he knew the brother would be up at that time of night and the mom would not of been. I wouldnt find that strange at all actully. No need to worry mom until he knows if something is wrong. remember they was fighting that night so I am sure he assumed she just took the kids and went out with friends or something . IMO

Having seen some of Misty's friends I'd be extremely worried if I thought that she took the kid out with any of them. :banghead:

I tend to agree. Once she gets from TN back to Florida, the bail will probably drop. Like you said, TN wants to make sure she doesn't bail out and become a flight risk.

Good sleuthing!

Mel

For a while there I thought, what's Teresa got to do with it. I've clearly spent too much time on these threads.

Could it be she forged three checks?

It's quite appalling! If my mom was ever arrested on such a charge I'd have to get myself adopted. But I guess if her family thinks it's ok to swindle kind old blind neighbors I can better understand how she can stomach the thought of lying in a missing child case.

Given what Situation?
At the time RC did not know his daughter had been kidnapped or harmed he just thought Misty was ignoring his calls or was out with friends. Why would he call his mom for that? they was fighting. When some people fight they turn phones off. He had No way to know his daughter was kidnapped or harmed at the time of the calls.

6angels, I'm not sure what R knew!
I'm not sure what ALL those phone calls were about!

Just because they claim the numerous phone calls were being made because of an 'argument' doesn't make is so. What if they were about H..?

What I am sure of is,
IF all those calls were R. and M. arguing, I suspect R. would not have let her get away with cutting her phone off.
Being such a controller, He would have done something.
One of two things, possibly taking a Long dinner break and going home or calling someone to check and make sure M was at home and not baby-sitting elsewhere....
IF R. did neither of the two, I suspect the phone calls were not about them arguing but something else...imo

I wanted to post a few random thoughts I had concerning the phone calls, the brother, RC, and the fight that rc and mc are reported to have had that night on the phone..

Now i have no idea if rc asked him to go check or not. we may never know.
But what if the babysitting mc wanted to do was for the brother.. and when rc called to see if she was there was calling to see if she had gone anyway even tho he had said not to.. (does anyone know who she wanted to babysit for? ive not heard)
So rc calls to make sure she didnt go there.. and when shes not there figures, well i guess she listened.. and just wont answer the phone.. (that may be somthing she did quite often when they fought)...
The turning off of the phone by MC and the calling and calling by RC may have been a ritual that went on when they fought.. Its a childish thing but I know people that do such things..

So many things are hinky in this case.. including things by MC. But the timing of the brother saying all this is just really hinky to me..
Im not sure if MC was gone from the mh or simply passed out because of to many days drugged up.. who know.. Hopefully we will all find out soon.

In my opinion it matters a great deal considering that Ronald's attorney stated that RC didn't ask Tommy to go there and check on Misty. RC called to see if Misty was over at the Croslin house, if the answer was no isn't it possible that RC might have been satisfied with that answer because where else could she have gone with no car?

My bold....If he is telling the truth he is placing himself at the very last place Haleigh was seen alive that evening by someone other than MC.

The error in this post is exactly my point I made, I will only take statements coming from the horses mouth, all the hear say and mis-reporting causes inconsistencies which are being placed accountable as lies on Ron and Misty's lap. The point of the call was: Ron called Misty's families home to see if Misty was there, not what you stated. :banghead:

Ron called Misty family to see if she was there and then what? He got a no, and that was ok with him after 20 calls. Ok. The horses mouth is lying ,IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamesturner781