Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what, now would be a good time to post that video of Casey falling flat on her face on You Tube! I don't mind watching that one over and over, LOL!

The Anthony lawyer is full of it... everyone knows Casey leaked the video. Maybe not the way she wanted it to... but she put it out there. I believe this with all my heart based on Casey herself saying that there would be more to come. She was talking to an audience , not to a psychologist.

Casey is probably pissed that Cindy and George are stealing her thunder and having their lawyer go on Nancy Grace. SMH. I wish no show would have them on.

could this holly who posted the video be the holly ( spelling gagnon? fca's childhood bff who was one of her supporters even after the act?) just married and using this johns surname? thoughts? or no way?

Unleashing the lawyers---

NG-why is she making audio recordings of herself?
Cheryl-this is not a diary. Nothing personal. Simply flirting with the camera. Bragging.

NG-How did CA and GA feel about FCA saying a dog is her only family.-not commenting just worried about FCA's safety

Why would that be? Are the A's running out of money??? jmo

Darn FCA, you're going to have to think of a different way to scam money out of people. This internet thing is way over your head.

I'd suggest a few other ideas. But i'd get a time-out :) ~adjusts halo~

HLN, mentions rebranding.
I thought she was already branded as a killer.

This is Casey Anthony's acting debut- I'm sure of it. The pauses, the pretend being uncomfortable on camera, the narcissism. It's her job application.

And this is definitely her- again, the narcissism, the voice, it's her.

Don't worry about Mama, Caylee. She got a dog and a computer. She's fine.

I agree..it's all affect. It reminds me of the "apology" to Amy H. I wish..pause..I'd been a better...gulp...friend...wipe fake tear.

I'm sorry, but I flippin' love Nancy Grace!! She does not sugar coat her words about Casey and says exactly what I feel!

Me too! I love NG and I really do like her big, chunky jewelry and shiny shirts.
Very Bold & Sassy, I like that!

HELP ME OUT!! I am serious--

WHY is one nostril so much larger than the other? Camera or putting something up her nose or what? Bad rhinoplasty??

It's weird.

Darn FCA, you're going to have to think of a different way to scam money out of people. This internet thing is way over your head.

I'd suggest a few other ideas. But i'd get a time-out :) ~adjusts halo~

She'll have to get Cheney Mason or Jose Baez's bank information. That is all she is good at.

KC has not been mentioned much in any kind of media in a while. I believe she was jonesing and needed a fix. Now we are viewing it. Her mom is the same. Won"t be surprised if we see her mug in the next few days.

could this holly who posted the video be the holly ( spelling gagnon? fca's childhood bff who was one of her supporters even after the act?) just married and using this johns surname? thoughts? or no way?

No way. Did you see Holly on Prime News?

Do you think she adopted an Irish setter?:crazy:

I'm SO far behind. (Some of actually do work for a living, Casey.)

But I had to stop and comment on this. Cuz... that's dayum funny there, strawberry!!! :floorlaugh:

An Irish setter is as close as she'll ever get to adopting that Irish baby she talked about in her letters to 'Cookie'. And maybe that's (an old beat up) RV she's living in. Who says her dreams can't be fulfilled?

Bella Vita! How's that workin' for ya, Casey?

Incidentally, I'm watching Mark Lipmann on NG saying how whoever released the video has put Casey's life in danger. Again, the Anthonys always putting the blame and consequences on others. If she was in such fear, she wouldn't have made the video at all. So IF this puts her in in danger, no one is responsible for it but herself.

"Ownership" being discussed - Psych expert talking about "owning" stuff as being a slap at Cindy - gotta agree....

I don't know why everyone is saying that this can't be a therapeutic video. FWIW, to me it is therapeutic, as Casey talks about what she finally has rather then what she has to give back.

Not sticking up for Casey here, I just get frustrated with the arm chair professionals always spinning things in another direction.

NG-to suggest she's never owned or belonged to her before? Nothing belongs to you more then your own children. If she wanted to own possessions she could have gotten off the sofa and gone to work

Talking head-jab at cindy. Finally I got something to own, I got a computer, Mom you didn't let me own my child. Now i've got this computer.

She is a narcissist ..antisocial personality disorder, always puts together fragments of their lives, not the entire picture.
All about her own microscopic world

John Riley (video poster)
What did you think when you first found this?
JR- I couldnt' believe it!

I'm SO far behind. (Some of actually do work for a living, Casey.)

But I had to stop and comment on this. Cuz... that's dayum funny there, strawberry!!! :floorlaugh:

An Irish setter is as close as she'll ever get to adopting that Irish baby she talked about in her letters to 'Cookie'. And maybe that's (an old beat up) RV she's living in. Who says her dreams can't be fulfilled?

Bella Vita! How's that workin' for ya, Casey?

Incidentally, I'm watching Mark Lipmann on NG saying how whoever released the video has put Casey's life in danger. Again, the Anthonys always putting the blame and consequences on others. If she was in such fear, she wouldn't have made the video at all. So IF this puts her in in danger, no one is responsible for it but herself.

The one thing she is NOT in the video is fearful. I haven't seen anyone who watched it say once that she looked afraid. Nervous is different from fearful. This girl is NOT in fear for her life. No way. Go AWAY, Lippman!

Up thread someone said the sign in the background was reversed - and when flipped, could be read as "Help Wanted". If it is flipped, that would make KC look different. Try looking at a version flipped horizontally and see if it doesn't look more like her.

Well, if she wasn't sure whether or not to look at herself, could she have been in front of a mirror? Would that not flip anything in the background? So maybe this wasn't webcam but someone videotaping?

IDK, I am going by what's posted; I didn't watch the video. Can't do it, she disgusts me more than words can describe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member