Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long before someone traces her IP address and lets the world know where she is! Bet she didn't think of that one.

Am I the only one who is thinking, "Yay! This feels like old times! 200+ old friends hanging out watching NG together?!"

I think we should all scream "BOMBSHELL TONIGHT!" in unison!

:floorlaugh:

:highfive: peeps!

Yes, it feels like a reunion...gosh I wish there was a webcam focused on a garage somewhere......

Why would you censor a therapeutic video when you had no intentions of anybody seeing it?

If someone "stole" the video from her, I don't see why they would care enough to edit it for the public.

JMO

The one thing she is NOT in the video is fearful. I haven't seen anyone who watched it say once that she looked afraid. Nervous is different from fearful. This girl is NOT in fear for her life. No way. Go AWAY, Lippman!

Exactly! She's almost bragging about how great things are coming along! She's got herself some money and started buying assets for herself to play with!

Far far far from scared! Hope john morgan gets all this to show the judge! Although I'm sure to quite sure the judge will hem and haw, and then do nothing.

I don't know why everyone is saying that this can't be a therapeutic video. FWIW, to me it is therapeutic, as Casey talks about what she finally has rather then what she has to give back.

Not sticking up for Casey here, I just get frustrated with the arm chair professionals always spinning things in another direction.

But she is a narcissist, and probably a sociopath too. This might be therapy for those who aren't narcissists or sociopaths. That I can agree on. But it can't be therapy for a narcissist or sociopath. That is what they want, a focus on themselves. How can that possibly help her? She has focused on no one but herself her whole life. Doing more of that to a webcam can't possibly help her in any way, IMO. It just makes her more selfish. All me and mine. That is not therapy that could possibly work for her. Her main PROBLEM is me and mine!

How long before someone traces her IP address and lets the world know where she is! Bet she didn't think of that one.

...why do I smell Greene and his "her life is in danger" behind all this vacuous nonesense....

I don't know why everyone is saying that this can't be a therapeutic video. FWIW, to me it is therapeutic, as Casey talks about what she finally has rather then what she has to give back.

Not sticking up for Casey here, I just get frustrated with the arm chair professionals always spinning things in another direction.

I'm picking up what you're laying down, but I really think that this video was for an audience.

A big one.

~snorts~ she says she's got someone to talk to on her video? Does she mean HERSELF? wtf

NG says they are zooming in on items hanging on the wall and trying to decipher same.

How many of you have heard the saying that beauty is skin deep, but ugly goes to the bone? It just popped into my head when I looked at the cheap blonde-dyed FCA! Wow, it's really true, and she's getting uglier by the day.

If the video was downloaded off of Casey's computer and then posted to another site, chances of finding Casey are very slim. They might find the person who took the video, however, even finding that person maybe a "shot in the dark."

Well this should prove interesting....they have a .com website that purports to have a topless pic of the felon.....barf....

Tis true. I have seen a picture, more than just topless I might add, that look like she is going for a career in *advertiser censored* mags or perhaps a web site. This has been out for a couple of weeks but I wouldn't dare post the link for fear of being permanently banned.

Exactly! She's almost bragging about how great things are coming along! She's got herself some money and started buying assets for herself to play with!

Far far far from scared! Hope john morgan gets all this to show the judge! Although I'm sure to quite sure the judge will hem and haw, and then do nothing.

Wonder where she got her $$ from???

I wonder if she is already at a different location since this was made in October supposedly.

...why do I smell Greene and his "her life is in danger" behind all this vacuous nonesense....

ITA. That's why I think he's behind this. The moment someone figures out where she is, he'll be yelling from the rooftops about her being in danger. Just wait.

Ya know, if she truly was hacked, and Nancy and everyone is showcasing her, saying she leaked it, she did this because she needed attention, well, if she truly didn't, then couldn't HLN get sued hardcore? I mean if she really didnt leak that, and they are saying she did, she has a great case and could sue the crap out of that network, she would probably get enough to never ever have to work so why do they keep showcasing her?

IMO, I do NOT feel that Casey put the video on a "pay per view" site, however, it is very possible the individual that got the video off of the computer put it on a "pay per view" site and then posted it on Facebook to get it out there in order to make money.

Since the Facebook page for the individual that started to talk about this video has now taken down their Facebook page, it is beginning to look that way, at least for me.

:clap::clap: I second that :clap::clap:

Oh no....does this means another post it note on her door? jmo

Yes. And this will be one of those HUGE post it notes this time with a big neon arrow holding it in place! Gotta think BIGGER this time because there's more danger! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

could this holly who posted the video be the holly ( spelling gagnon? fca's childhood bff who was one of her supporters even after the act?) just married and using this johns surname? thoughts? or no way?

no, the Holly on JVM is much older than FKC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member