Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's doing the light over dark hair thing... edgy, uhm, like in 2003, a bit er, unsophisticated... Some times a trend takes a few years to translate. I know some one who does this.

She shouldn't.

Oy, no offense friends.

I don't know. That hair looks like a bad wig to me. The hairline isn't right.

Oh yeah, And someone mentioned on that crazy FB page that her new dog's name is "Smooch."

It'd be interesting if 'inside info' was revealed that was later confirmed.

If you post inside info and it enjoys the rare luxury of being denied it'd add more credibility to the rumor given the DT and KC.

Folks basically have a free license to seed bogus inside info when there is a highly limited circle and view into KC.

lol!!!!!

Mason and whoever else is representing her right now must be literally having a cow. They are never going to be able to control her, she is like O.J., she cannot help herself. I'm actually stunned that it has taken her this long to surface.

My favorite moment from the video is when she says " i don't know whether to look at myself...or look up, I hate being on camera" She loves herself so much its frightening.

Who is she trying to fool other than her sad little self?

The body language experts zoomed in on that tonight on NG and DR Drew- she says she is nervous on camera and then she tries to suppress this big grin- gives her self away every time. They said the opposite is true- she can't WAIT to be on camera.

The blond hair, the teeth if they were fixed and the nose. All in all, I don't call it a disguise if that is what she is trying. Still looks like KC. Not a good disguise if she is trying to make her self look different she is not trying that hard. Just like she is not trying to own up to all the people she has wronged. She is a shallow empty shell. Cares for no one. Loves no one. That poor puppy.

It'd be interesting if 'inside info' was revealed that was later confirmed.

If you post inside info and it enjoys the rare luxury of being denied it'd add more credibility to the rumor given the DT and KC.

Folks basically have a free license to seed bogus inside info when there is a higly limited circle and view into KC.

I am taking the FB with a grain of salt, however, they have been right about things that were reported later in the day. Specifically about the person named Drew that supposedly outed the video. I am definitely not taking it as fact or gospel, but since some of these people are sending her money, they may actually have irrelevant "factoid" information. It should be taken lightly, but is interesting nontheless. I find main stream media to be equally rife with errors and woefully behind on most stories and sometimes take them and their talking heads with a grain of salt as well. JMO.

Absolutely. Nancy G had a producer evaluate this tape and he says it was edited. At several points she has also muted the sound so names cannot be heard clearly.
She appears very posed for the camera, it's not just a casual conversation she is having with the screen, she does the playing with the hair thing that she thinks makes her look cute or something, and she tries to smile in what she thinks are appropriate places. Unfortunately for her we have seen this all before and her body language gives her away.
She's the same stupid liar she always was.

Her moment to emulate pouty bad girl Lindsay Lohan who emulates Marilyn Monroe?

So you don't believe C. Mason when he said it is his client? That she did not release the video but was hacked??

I dont know. I dont trust these people any further than i can spit, and i would not put it past Cm to blast off a statement without all the facts. I do know that her nose and teeth look different, but it could be due to plastic surgery. As fabr as the video being hacked...horse hockey. Was it edited before the hack...? Or after? You normally dont edit a hack.

I don't get how it was "hacked?" Someone put it on the "pay-for-view" site...which alerted the couple who were on Nancy Grace. The husband found it for money several times, refused to pay for it, then finally found it for free, downloaded onto his harddrive and re-uploaded it onto Youtube...so no one could make money from it. Commendable imo.

So the real question was not who illegally hacked into her computer that no one knew she had while in deep hiding...but who put it on the pay-for -view site in the first place? Only KC and her team could have done this. So Cheney...kwitcher *****in' (again).

No, no I was just saying to the person I was responding to that CM is even saying it's his client. The person I replied to still doesn't believe it's her.

I do believe "her team" has a hand in this. They hate it that Ashton and DR G are getting so much attention.

Those are some big cowboy boots she has on in that pic....CM's?

No, no I was just saying to the person I was responding to that CM is even saying it's his client. The person I replied to still doesn't believe it's her.

I do believe "her team" has a hand in this. They hate it that Ashton and DR G are getting so much attention.

And......casey is scared Jodi Arias will get more attention than her now. JMHO:innocent:

Just checked Facebook, there are 8 pages created with variations of Casey's name and one other alias, all created about 6 months ago. One may be real- has 103 friends- and the pic is of her in the blue hoodie- she thinks looks so good on her, the night she filed the missing persons report on Caylee and grinned for the shot!

Well...had enough of "her" once again. I thought i was done with this psycho...but here i am down the rabbit hole once more. Until tomorrw.......night all. It has been fun, kind of like old times again...

This really blew up in her face. I wonder if Narcissa is sitting in her Bella Vita messy trailer eating chili with "Smooch" and "John" yearning for fame, yet realizing that she is infamous and incessantly asking for Tony's number.

The nose is either fake or poorly done.The hair with the 2 inch dark roots not attractive,or at least,not convincing.I am not sure this is her.JMHO

Hard to discern which it is: Fake or a really bad rhinoplasty. If surgery was performed recently (6-8 weeks ago), her nose could still be slightly swollen, but it's too wide, and the nostrils are horribly asymmetrical. Casey's jaw line looks wider, too, but that could be due to weight gain. Haven't figured out yet what's up with her teeth, but they look different, too.

Everyone keeps mentioning the tight white tank-top, but to me it looks like a sports bra :innocent: jmo

------------------
Hi, there is a procedure where they can change the bone structure of ones mouth. Her teeth are enormous, shouls have had help years ago. I cracked up when I saw them filing down the teeth. I know the horse appreciates it.
Now I am not being smart~ doesnt her nose and eyebrows look like the funny ones? You know the Marx brothers?

And......casey is scared Jodi Arias will get more attention than her now. JMHO:innocent:

Exactly ... KC is nothing (although a child killer) compared to Jodi and her bizarre evil grins and articulate explanations. KC is evil but not that bright, Jodi is pure evil and scary IMO. Just when you thought you had seen it all ... Along comes someone more evil, cruel and, remorseless.

The blond hair, the teeth if they were fixed and the nose. All in all, I don't call it a disguise if that is what she is trying. Still looks like KC. Not a good disguise if she is trying to make her self look different she is not trying that hard. Just like she is not trying to own up to all the people she has wronged. She is a shallow empty shell. Cares for no one. Loves no one. That poor puppy.

BBM....interesting choice of words. Just how Cindy callously described her poor dead grandbaby's bones in the swamp, dismissing the monstrous act of her daughter throwing her body out like that. Still gives me shudders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez