Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She sure looks a lot like her mom.

She sure looks weird with one big nostril.

What is that thing in front of her on the desk?

babykiller2.jpg

babykiller2.jpg

Her knee ..Jeans with a ripped knee. (how chic huh?)
Yeah her nose is all wonky. She should demand a refund!
~snorts~ get out of the early 90's FCA.

Her knee ..Jeans with a ripped knee. (how chic huh?)
Yeah her nose is all wonky. She should demand a refund!
~snorts~ get out of the early 90's FCA.

A refund and a new nose ... she looks ridiculous ... like she spent her life with her thumb up her nostril.

Her jeans! I never would have thought that. I thought that maybe it was her new dog.

babykiller2.jpg

she does look a lot like her mom

Her one big nostril reminds me of Tory Spelling's bad nose job..lol

I don't know. That hair looks like a bad wig to me. The hairline isn't right.

Hello, and Welcome !

BBM: I agree -- and the more I look at it, the more I think it is a wig, IMO ...

If you look at the hairline along the Left Side of her face, not only does it look darker, but it looks like there is a slight "gap" that goes all the way down from the temple area to the ear ... It's like the wig is not positioned over the hairline to cover-up the hairline ...

Anyway JMO ... oh -- the other reason I think it is a "wig" is I just can't believe she would cut her "mane" -- it took her 3 years to grow that while in the slammer ...

MOO ...

I don't know , I kinda feel she's starting to look a lot like george. Has a masculine look to her now.

And those goggles...makes me think "goggles paysan" :) No doctor can fix ugly, it comes from within. Give UP FCA..

I can't believe that she thought the mirror image of the original footage would be some sort of disguise.

I don't know , I kinda feel she's starting to look a lot like george. Has a masculine look to her now.

I always thought that she looked masculine ... like she had her front teeth capped with man teeth.

BBM....interesting choice of words. Just how Cindy callously described her poor dead grandbaby's bones in the swamp, dismissing the monstrous act of her daughter throwing her body out like that. Still gives me shudders.

You are right. I do believe Caylee being an innocent child her soul went to be with the Lord.But for a grandmother to describe her grandchild as an empty shell and defend the action of her grandbaby being thrown away in a swamp to rot is not normal. It is disgusting, vile and disrespectful to Caylees memory. How could she?

A refund and a new nose ... she looks ridiculous ... like she spent her life with her thumb up her nostril.

Her jeans! I never would have thought that. I thought that maybe it was her new dog.

----------------------------
Otto, its tome for me to hang it up.:floorlaugh: I thought her knee or a bald head..:great:

she does look a lot like her mom

Her one big nostril reminds me of Tory Spelling's bad nose job..lol

You need to get here pronto to clean my monitor! I laughed so hard that I spit out a gulp of red wine :D Tory probably paid a bundle for that teeny, weeny probiscus that so does not fit her face. jmo

K...so by my count...she has had provided for her.... free digs, food, a nose job, a haircut/dye job (who would even do this?!), new specs, new teeth, new computer, new camera, new cool clothes, nailpolish for only a few of her fingernails, new doggie, new cell phone with monthly plan, new jewelry, security, transportation to and from her probation officer, court appearances, wigs, sunglasses...really the only thing that is missing is the deathmobi...oops I mean a car.

seriously...COME ON!!!

RIP Caylee Marie

NG-in an obviously edited and leaked bombshell tonight, totmom blasts back into the national media.

Tammy in florida- believes video is premeditated and using it for proof of interest.

Tina-ohio-is there any way legally to keep her from profitting from her narcissism

Mark Lippman-no such law, she was found innocent, she can go about her everyday business and make money anyway she wants to.

Hey Mark....Yeah, she can go about her everyday business in any way she chooses, but she was not found innocent.

K...so by my count...she has had provided for her.... free digs, food, a nose job, a haircut/dye job (who would even do this?!), new specs, new teeth, new computer, new camera, new cool clothes, nailpolish for only a few of her fingernails, new doggie, new cell phone with monthly plan, new jewelry, security, transportation to and from her probation officer, court appearances, wigs, sunglasses

seriously...COME ON!!!

RIP Caylee Marie

I am happy whenever I imagine that it is her Defense team that is saddled with all of this stuff. She is their responsibility now. I wonder if they are still dancing over the verdict?

Hello, and Welcome !

BBM: I agree -- and the more I look at it, the more I think it is a wig, IMO ...

If you look at the hairline along the Left Side of her face, not only does it look darker, but it looks like there is a slight "gap" that goes all the way down from the temple area to the ear ... It's like the wig is not positioned over the hairline to cover-up the hairline ...

Anyway JMO ... oh -- the other reason I think it is a "wig" is I just can't believe she would cut her "mane" -- it took her 3 years to grow that while in the slammer ...

MOO ...

Methinks the hair is an attempt to hide those "Dumbo" ears that were so prominently featured during the trial :innocent:

Happy New Year fellow WS'ers!!!!

It seems I have missed the latest installment from the OCA entertainment show ..and with 43 pages I have a lot of catching up to do

K...so by my count...she has had provided for her.... free digs, food, a nose job, a haircut/dye job (who would even do this?!), new specs, new teeth, new computer, new camera, new cool clothes, nailpolish for only a few of her fingernails, new doggie, new cell phone with monthly plan, new jewelry, security, transportation to and from her probation officer, court appearances, wigs, sunglasses...really the only thing that is missing is the deathmobi...oops I mean a car.

seriously...COME ON!!!

RIP Caylee Marie

Maybe a personal trainer, too, since Jane Velez-Mitchell happened to mentioned Casey's "buff shoulders". Perhaps JVM has a different perspective on this ;) jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez