Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that is the whole point. Remember recently in the news some Stern guy out in CA who it was said was working with her to try to pimp her out in any way, shape or form that he could. Be it TV (NOT), book (NOT), internet--well that is the only way she can go, and IMO this whole first tape was planned from the "Help Wanted" sign in the back, the "blurred' picture that everyone will try to figure out who is on it, the picture of the "sunshine" drawing by a supposed child beside her, etc., etc., etc.,

and the content of everything she said pushes all the right buttons for everyone to talk about her just as we all are. If there is a dog where she is, I don't believe she "loves it and adopted it" or whatever she said. That is to get us all talking about how she is comparing Caylee to a dog, and all of the dog references in the trial re them being poisoned and bagged up purportedly by George.

and the obvious digs to her parents, when she says the family she has now is more like any family she has ever had.

and the obvious inside-joke about her not knowing how to work her computer, she has to get used to it, right!!

and the purposeful blanking-out of some names so we can all try to figure out what she is saying.

and absolutely no mention of Caylee and talking about herself the whole time, so we can all say "all she talks about is herself", etc., etc.

I think this whole thing was planned and scripted and it was hoped it would be leaked, I saw the video available FOR FREE on at least 2, and I think it was 3 FB pages the other night when it first came out, I think it was purposely out there so that someone, anyone, would grab it and make it available for the whole world.

I think this Stern guy helped her with this, and that now that anyone who would be willing to actually pay to hear her talk about nothing at all, will be looking for this, just wait, when the next "installment" is available, THAT info and where to find it will be leaked, also.

and that is why I will not post about this video anymore, she is getting the attention she absolutely needs and wants, I admit I fed into it myself, which was exactly her plan all along, it was all over TV, but I am done with this, myself.

I just hope CM feels like a fool, I really hope she played him for a fool and she did all of this behind his back.

All my opinion and my opinion only.

IMO, MOO, etc.
Yup...yup...yup.

If someone is saying they were one of her supporters who has a support website why would KC let anyone have it. She sat there during the trial and listened to all the computer techs. It's not as if she never knew this was possible. Again, something is leaked when there is some major news by JA or Morgan. They have been doing it all along it's impossible for it to a coincidence this many times. And the theme is always KC is in danger, she's an innocent victum. Right.

My guess is JB hasn't even started on that brief. lol jmo

There you are LambChop! I was looking for something to explain this very complicated situation to me. How is it that the video of OCA was lifted off a pay site and posted on youtube and Miss OCA is saying her computer has been hacked?

So does anyone thing she doesn't know the difference between memory in a computer and the internet? Is she getting confused with "the cloud"??

C'mon OCA - nobody had to hack your computer if you've stuck the darned things on the internet yourself! I think 80% of the population understand all this better than your momma does - so maybe you might want to stop making this "mistake" as an excuse for something you've done. Everybody, and I do mean everyone - okay not CA and Cheney Mason! - knows the difference.

She would have used video editing software to reverse or mirror the footage and mute some sound. It's easy to do with any number of video editing software programs.

I see..thanks! Guess she finally got used to her "new computer"!

Wait, so there's a SECOND video now? WTF? All the outrage and my computer was hacked, and now there's ANOTHER video? How did this new one with her new piercings get out? Unbelievable. It's not bad enough one video got leaked, now there's another one! What in Hades is going on here? Are we going to get a new video a day or something now? That's ALL that was needed was more Casey to show the world, NOT!

MM could also be Michele Murphy. I believe she was a friend of KC's who was interviewed once and wrote to her while she was in jail..

LOL yes I agree that her shoulders and arms are heavy (and face). As infuriating as it is it's great to be back with the old gang with something to talk about! I'm so glad I got out of t...er two day vacation before this happened.

Strawberry! An offsite WS seminar for you too? :floorlaugh: I must have taken the night off! :great:

Hey guys,

If you go over to the Defend FB page, the new status is a message directly to Casey, telling her that she is beautiful and to keep her head up....blah blah blah.

The interesting part? At the end of his status he writes:

" M.M. please print this out to Casey and give it to her"

Who is MM? And MM can apparently print something out and physically hand it to ICA.

Curiouser and Curiouser.

Perhaps Michelle Medina, Baez Law Firm?

http://www.baezlawfirm.com/Michelle_Medina.html

If you upload copyrighted material - you get a notice on your video - in your account - along with the actions you should take. Maybe some people never check their account settings - I dunno. Anyways here is the notice that YouTube provides with the Casey Video ...

Your video, CASEY ANTHONY VIDEO DIARY 10 13 2011 (Full-length) - YouTube.flv , may include content that is owned or administered by these entities:
•Entity: NBC Universal (News) Content Type: Visual content

Copyrighted material for sure, however, I didn't see that in the original comment and looked at it differently.

If someone takes Casey Anthony's video, say from the "Today Show" and uploads it to their channel, for sure NBC will be looking for it and flag it. The channel owner may get a strike from YouTube and three strikes and the channel is terminated.

In order for the video of Casey to be listed as "copyrighted", Casey or perhaps her defense team can fill out the form regarding copyright and then the video would be taken down. However, now there are so many of them, not sure anyone from the team will flag the video.

Michelle Medina?

Is she part of JB's firm? Because he goes on to say later in the comments that he called JBs office and they have agreed to print things off for her so that she knows that people care about her.
:floorlaugh:

Hey guys,

If you go over to the Defend FB page, the new status is a message directly to Casey, telling her that she is beautiful and to keep her head up....blah blah blah.

The interesting part? At the end of his status he writes:

" M.M. please print this out to Casey and give it to her"

Who is MM? And MM can apparently print something out and physically hand it to ICA.

Curiouser and Curiouser.

Mr. Mason?

But he is CM not MM, maybe one of his relatives?

Note that the message says "give" not "send" so I would assume that means "give" means hand to her in person?

Michele Medina! http://www.baezlawfirm.com/Michelle_Medina.html

ETA: Aww you beat me to it Frigga and Cindybill!! So now we know one of the people who sees OCA; Michele Medina.

She would have used video editing software to reverse or mirror the footage and mute some sound. It's easy to do with any number of video editing software programs.

If she's talking on a webcam, she can just choose "mirror image" by the click of a button while recording..not that hard to do. Lots of people do it because they like the way their mirror image looks better..obviously, since its what they see in the mirror.

There are reports saying she is working for her boyfriend's company, yet she says today that she is unemployed. Could lying about this get her in trouble?

No because she is lying about having a job and probably having a boyfriend not the other way around.....

Vinnie Politan: "We took America's temperature on Casey Anthony last night. Needless to say most aren't willing to pay her a dime."

No because she is lying about having a job and probably having a boyfriend not the other way around.....

Karla Holmolka, who raped and killed her sister, a famous Canadian case, went on and had a baby, so I really dont think its a stretch she has a boyfriend.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...anthony-video-hacked-20120106,0,6356921.story

Casey Anthony reported in with her probation officer Thursday — the same day her "video diary" landed online and made national headlines — and complained that her computer was hacked.

Under the section of her monthly report that asks if she has any problems to discuss with her probation officer, Anthony wrote: "my computer was recently hacked, private videos that were recorded," and then something brief is redacted.

:praying: Please please please investigate and find out she's lying, please please please re-arrest her please please please :praying:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double