DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A leopard:
picture.php

The same leopard six months later:
picture.php

:great:

I'm not really sure why people are up in arms at the notion that the video could be therapeutic or not recorded for nefarious (money-making) reasons. I guess saying it was therapeutic puts some slight level of humanism into her which most people are not going to accept or agree too.
On the contrary (IMPO), after viewing the video I would say Casey is the poster child for "inhumanity".

I really take issue with people calling FCA fat.. or Overweight Can we be fricking seriously naw? The woman is FAR FAR from fat or overweight. She's a nasty awful terrible child killer, but she is not fat... thank you.. <3

So sorry if you were offended. Look, I am an overweight middle aged woman. Very sensitive about my weight...well not so much anymore. Really don't care. But when it comes to this baby killer...I personally don't care what anybody call her, what they make fun of, etc. She deserves it. And more. JMHO of course.

Perhaps she felt she had to whine to the probationer about her computer being hacked to divert attention from the fact that she has money to buy things like a computer, nose piercing, hair dye, etc. KWIM?

Plus the Dog. Dog's are expensive. How can she afford food, shots, spay/neuter and all the things a puppy needs? I can't even tell you what I have spent on mine. Her adopting the dog really infuriates me. :banghead:

Anyone with a YouTube account who uploads a video gets to see who owns the license to that video. Not sure why it is such a mystery to everyone as to who owns the rights to the video when so many have now uploaded it. The video is not owned by a person.

who thinks she's hot? I sure don't -- I think she is ordinary & now too fat! Looking white-trashy now . . .

That's why I am PEEVED about the superficial stuff (teeth, tatas, chin, etc.) . . . it is NOT about her appearance but what is inside her - NOTHING!

This is one huge side show IMHO - aliens will totally think we are nuts with this chit & the Kardashians & cig butts :crazy:

She does. And CA. And that's about it except maybe boots boy

hacked my :behind:

no one gets hacked !!! with the right tools . . . And that she is! :BIG PICKLE HERE:

The Anthony's mouthpiece saying that they're upset that security precautions weren't taken prior to the video's release. WTF??!

OMGosh, whose responsibility do they think it should be? Ummm, maybe the person who made the video and "owns" the computer? Oh no ~ that couldn't be right because that would mean it was Casey's responsibility.

Anyone with a YouTube account who uploads a video gets to see who owns the license to that video. Not sure why it is such a mystery to everyone as to who owns the rights to the video when so many have now uploaded it. The video is not owned by a person.
Who owns it then? A corporation?

I know! I don't even think she looks bloated.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Somehow this struck me as so funny. We call her heaven knows what .......but God forbid we call her fat.

Sorry, just funny.......

(Watching the Who Dat's tomorrow?) I know the answer to that!!!

Wouldn't it be awesome if CM had the police look into the "hacking" and the police interview OCA and of course she lies and then gets her probation revoked?
Can someone please tell me why a person who charges a gazillion dollars for representation cares about a stupid a$$ video?
Is he still hanging on to his "client" 'cause of the book he's intending on writing??

Plus the Dog. Dog's are expensive. How can she afford food, shots, spay/neuter and all the things a puppy needs? I can't even tell you what I have spent on mine. Her adopting the dog really infuriates me. :banghead:
Lol. She said she adopted a dog MaryAnn. She didn't say she's caring for it!
:waitasec: deja vu?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...anthony-video-hacked-20120106,0,6356921.story

Casey Anthony reported in with her probation officer Thursday — the same day her "video diary" landed online and made national headlines — and complained that her computer was hacked.

Under the section of her monthly report that asks if she has any problems to discuss with her probation officer, Anthony wrote: "my computer was recently hacked, private videos that were recorded," and then something brief is redacted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine