Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wesh and Wftv don't even mention the hearing. But in article on Wesh, it said Gonzales attorneys would be in court on Monday arguing their motion to make Casey talk. So are they and TES going to be there, I wonder? I'm guessing this isn't being televised, btw. Dang.

News 13 is streaming their twitter live from the courtroom now:

http://www.cfnews13.com/live-chat

I agree that Casey loves all the attention. She could care less if it is negative attention. Her caretakers are in for a very rude awakening. Casey doesn't listen to anyone. You are only allowed in her life if you enable her. Once you stop enabling her... you're out! But she will destroy you in the process.

No one will ever convince me that KC's computer was hacked. She either emailed that video to someone or...and most likely....she uploaded it here http://www.senduit.com/ and it was downloaded by whomever she was sharing it with. Up loading to the above site would leave no traces of email but...if they check her hx and her computer they could see if she had indeed visited the site, provided she hadn't already deleted the hx...which I'm sure she has done by now.
If she used the above site then there may not be any way they can trace who accessed the video. Only her computer knows... or knew.

You can also work backwards, if this is investigated and go from where it was most recently downloaded from to post and check the servers logs for the source IP(s) that originally posted/accessed.

I am fairly sure that this will never be investigated since it was not criminal and everyone basically knows who did what. Just more bluster from CM and JB to cover for KC.

A hacker is NOT going to place such a high profile video on a pay per view site, s/he is going to want to sell it anonymously. Also, if there was a hack we will see a LOT more stuff since tons of files could have been pulled.

If it is just a few files then it is more likely someone shared insecurely and the link was shared with others while it was active.

News 13 is streaming their twitter live from the courtroom now:

http://www.cfnews13.com/live-chat

Thanks. And guess who is a no show? The lovely Mr. Greene. He must have a bunch of lackeys to argue in court for him! Wites is not there either, but I don't know who that is. I guess he works with Greene?

And Munyon doesn't seem to be on Casey's side for once! I might have a heart attack!

*slaps forehead* this judge....drives.me.nuts.

Is this because she doesn't know her own state laws? I thought it was going pretty well so far, but I could be wrong...

Her caretakers are in for a very rude awakening. Casey doesn't listen to anyone. You are only allowed in her life if you enable her. Once you stop enabling her... you're out! But she will destroy you in the process.

Exactly. Disapproval infuriates her like nothing else, and being a narcissist/Histrionic she is overly concerned and obsessed with appearance. Any criticism of her looks or attack on her image will enrage her and it will bother her. She will just spin it in her mind and tell herself that she is famous and people are jealous but it will upset her.

I'm just happy that we do live in the internet age and one quick google of her own name will bring up endless comments of people calling her a horsefaced baby killer over and over again. She will never be able to truly filter out or escape the constant disapproval. That is true hell on earth for a disordered person like her.

Not really. The more she is prevented from making money and living a "normal life" the better. Fact is, she hasn't gotten a huge payday (yet) as many of us feared she might. It is important to keep the pressure on as much as possible. Caylee's family has forgotten her amidst Safety Inspecting, beer pong and defending Casey. It's important that everyone else does not. Sooner or later - maybe maybe years from now, the 'kindness of strangers' will run out.

I also think it's worth noting - and I say this solemnly and with sincerity...I would not be the LEAST bit surprised if we learn that her "supporters" are the ones who are actually dangerous to her. The type and intensity of attention she is getting from strangers should scare her to death. Ronald Reagan, John Lennon, Bjork, etc. all had similar types of people harm them. Doubt she has the awareness to even understand that, though.

She is a sociopath yes, but the narcissistic side of her disorder wants adoration, nothing else. It is why she always cut people out of her life that disagreed with her or held her to the fire. If they were not adoring her, they had to go. Kind of like how she killed her daughter to spite Cindy once she confronted her and threatened to throw her out of the house and take Caylee away from her. Once Cindy stopped playing the game of keeping up Casey's perfect facade, severe action was taken by Casey. She cannot tolerate negative opinions about her and requires constant and excessive admiration, not disapproval.

Her sociopathic side lacks empathy and cannot adhere to the laws of society or any kind of rules that are imposed on her. She makes up her own rules, to suit her and her narcissism. Casey literally and figuratively wants to look in the mirror at her own reflection all day every day and she wants to do that through others. She does not want to see an ugly reflection and will filter all in her life that will show her anything but pure admiration.

Disapproval infuriates her.

It bothers her that people hate her, but she is too arrogant to admit it.

Now she is probably thrilled and intoxicated with her perception that being found not guilty shows how much power she has over other. That could really fuel how vicious she could potentially become if someone disagrees with her in any way. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. FCA is huge in her own mind.

Since her supporters are likely to feel the relationship is special as they are standing by her in the face of such animosity towards FCA, I guess that makes sense. The larger their own delusion is the harder it will be for them to deal with it when reality pops in. Massive feelings of betrayal by all involved.

I agree that Casey loves all the attention. She could care less if it is negative attention. Her caretakers are in for a very rude awakening. Casey doesn't listen to anyone. You are only allowed in her life if you enable her. Once you stop enabling her... you're out! But she will destroy you in the process.

Like Mother like Daughter IMO, KC learnt / inherited this trait from CA who you either play her way and accept her mistruths or take the highway.

If you try to confront CA she will make you pay, just like KC and the focus on retaliation is both long term and harsh.

CA and KC were escalating in their passive-aggressive co-dependent games and it became quite violent to the point of murder for spite. IMO

Oh, now she's saying it's a simple matter the lawyers should have worked out on the their own. Hello, Munyon? These lawyers don't work well together, you should know that by now!

Judge-tim miller depo limited to 7 hours- casey depo limited to 7 hours

special magistrate to oversee hearings if need be..hearing over.

And it's over! Basically TM needs to be served in Texas, and his depo and Casey's depo are limited to seven hours. I guess Gonzales' lawyers weren't there as the videos never came up.

She better not plead the 5th in light of her new video diary cameo's is all I really wanted to hear. But noone brought up that issue! ~groans~

She better not plead the 5th in light of her new video diary cameo's is all I really wanted to hear. But noone brought up that issue! ~groans~

They don't legally have an issue with her yet as TES attorneys have not deposed KC yet. It's Morgan that has to bring up that issue, I beleive. jmo

I think it is her too. That insecure way she has her sweater pulled half way over her hands is a Casey trademark and it gives her away. Plus, it looks exactly like her and the picture is crystal clear.

It's her. I just cannot believe that people in that restaurant did not raise holy h**. I would have.

BBM: LOL ... "Casey trademark" ... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I would have raised some hello too ...

If I were in a restaurant eating and she came in -- I would have screamed "there is a BIG RAT in the restaurant" ... :innocent:
or "there is a POISONOUS SNAKE in the restaurant" ... :innocent:

Everybody scrambling -- screaming ... and then point to CA ... I know ...

:crazy::crazy:

BBM: LOL ... "Casey trademark" ... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I would have raised some hello too ...

If I were in a restaurant eating and she came in -- I would have screamed "there is a BIG RAT in the restaurant" ... :innocent:
or "there is a POISONOUS SNAKE in the restaurant" ... :innocent:

Everybody scrambling -- screaming ... and then point to CA ... I know ...

:crazy::crazy:

Or....OMG COCKROACH with a sweater on. :wink:

Now she is probably thrilled and intoxicated with her perception that being found not guilty shows how much power she has over other. That could really fuel how vicious she could potentially become if someone disagrees with her in any way. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. FCA is huge in her own mind.

Since her supporters are likely to feel the relationship is special as they are standing by her in the face of such animosity towards FCA, I guess that makes sense. The larger their own delusion is the harder it will be for them to deal with it when reality pops in. Massive feelings of betrayal by all involved.

BBM. I agree.

KC really needed therapy and a reality check with boundaries and accountability, she needs to learn how to integrate back into society.

Given what has transpired and that the DT have only served to further enable her, then the NG verdict -- getting away with murder and having a DT to shield her -- are the worst things that will backfire later in life.

The DT know what she needs but seem to prefer to play these games for money rather than get her help to try to rehabilitate her. They are making things worse playing into her games and she would have been better off in the structure of jail or a mental health program.

The Video Diary and supporters just further feed her ego so she is heading more and more off the rails.

This is creating a perfect storm of dysfunction where KC already went off the rails sufficient to commit murder, got away with that, is in a protective DT environment and -- is not getting any help to bring her back to some normality.

Something bad is going to happen, it may take years but KC has no grounding and life skills to deal with her personality and temper issues. She is a firestorm ready to explode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine