Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 1/22 thru 1/26 Break

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the letter, she mentions snooping into Travis' text messages, which of course isn't exactly news to us. Then in court recently, defense introduced sexual texts between Travis and Chaitanya Lay, and some other women (?), which were strangely over the top - really laying it all out there, sexually.

Anyway, the two things together made me think that Travis and Chaitanya, et al, were faking it in a really OTT way as a joke on Arias, to give her way more than she bargained when she snooped into his messages.

They got the name Chaitanya from Starbucks? "Lay" an inside joke with sexual connotations? Starbucks, the source of JA's daily strawberry frappé? How she could afford those, I have never been able to figure out.

Didn't she also take all her plants back from TA's house, and they just died in her car on the way back?

I also remember a big kerfluffle in the 1st trial, about a selfie that JA took, while sitting in the U-Haul. The DT fought hard to keep it out, because it was a close up, and she had no bruises or redness on her face, and she had testified that he backhanded her the day before. IIRC?

I remember all that pretty much the same way.

Has there been anyone that confirmed that Travis introduced JA as his girlfriend?

Not that I've ever read or heard in court. Just "*advertiser censored*" and 3-hole wonder". Though, unflattering, at least he was honest.

This is how smart ja is, she's talking on the phone to Det. Flores (he in Phoenix and she in Yreka) He tells her there must have been 2 people that killed Travis. So she makes up the 2 Ninja's, but the fool makes one of them a women. Not only that but the women is the one ja says is doing all the work of killing TA. She makes the guy sound like he just came along for the ride. Hell if ja wasn't there, the guy could have been reading a newspaper for watching TV.

Now I know the women is her, and she in the letter is trying to put the blame on DR by trashing her and making her sound like a loose cannon.

but who does that? Like LE is going to believe any of that crock or TA family or anyone for that matter.

Sure Jodie sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because I believe she was setting Deanna up as the jealous ex girlfriend, I think she wanted LE to think the female was the one with the grudge. Since she had actually done it due to her own jealous rage, in her mind, why couldn't Deanna have been the one to do it? She tried to set her up as a possessive jealous stalker in the "letter". She just doesn't get that other people don't think like she does. It all made perfect sense in her mind I'm sure.

MOO

Didn't she also take all her plants back from TA's house, and they just died in her car on the way back?

I also remember a big kerfluffle in the 1st trial, about a selfie that JA took, while sitting in the U-Haul. The DT fought hard to keep it out, because it was a close up, and she had no bruises or redness on her face, and she had testified that he backhanded her the day before. IIRC?

Yes, she said all of her plants died. (She was probably reflecting back on the pot plants from the roof)... Gosh Jodi, you should have watered them. I wonder where she stored plants while in Mesa? She is one big round orb of deceit. Really not a good liar though. IMO.

I thought her plants were on her parents' roof.

If I remember right.
I think she was growing weed on the roof if I am not mistaken before she moved out of moms . The other plants that died in the car were house plants I think that she killed by keeping them in the car which probably got too hot. Shows she was irresponsible. That one was the travis timeframe.

I could be wrong but that is what I think the plants references were. 2 different things.

snips
Yes, I think this should have happened a long time ago. Now, the question is why is the judge doing this...why now? The trial is moving at a snails pace because of the defense and JA trying to stop the death penalty and the judge trying not to get anything on appeal.

It's kind of like a stalemate in chess. But not exactly, because there are really two different games going on and a win means something different for one side than the other. The judge wins if she doesn't give Jodi grounds for appeal or mistrial. Jodi wins if she avoids the death penalty. Maybe "cat and mouse" is a better analogy than chess. (It's certainly a lot more fun to imagine. Actual cat vs. actual mouse is not the least bit fun... but it is when it's JM vs. Jodi and her minions.)

JMO and see that is what happens when I sit here with a sore mouth from a root canal, I get all riled up over what is happening to the Alexander Family who have been standing together united. I don't know how they can do it, especially when they have to go in chambers with it. What a family, Travis is very proud.

Sorry about the root canal, I hope you feel better soon. And yes, how the Alexander family can possibly stand being in such close quarters with the monster who tried to mess up Travis' life big time, violently slaughtered him when he threatened to expose her, and who has now spent years torturing them with her horrrendous (whorendous?) lies? Hopefully Jodi gets wheeled in in one of these:

DSC_0580.jpg

And everyone but her gets a yummy Strawberry Frappuccino:

imgres.jpg

And of course:
images.jpg

By the way, can anyone fill me in on who he was going to expose her to? His friends and family already hated her. Whatever info Travis was going to reveal would have been just another drop in the bucket. Was she worried about being frozen out of the LDS/PPL community? That would have happened sooner or later regardless of whatever Travis might expose or not expose.

Anyway, she doen't have to worry about being frozen out of anything ever again, except maybe the mean girl cliques at Perryville. She will never be one of the cool kids, even if she is allowed to mingle with the GP. Once she finally leaves Perryville, once she's either died of natural causes, suicide, homicide, or lethal injection, she'll be going to a place even hotter than the Arizona desert.

What..really?? I've been reading kellys blog for a long time

I have too. I actually don't care who she is. She's funny as heck and I like her writing. I have donated and I'm not ashamed—it wasn't a bunch of money, but it was a bit to say "thanks!" I would have donated even if she said her blog was written by the actual dog. I think that Examiner lady is creepy for writing her "exposé" and for sleuthing someone who thought of her as a friend.

I doubt she owned enough assets to fill a minivan let alone a big U-Haul truck. Minimal clothing, books, funky art, pots and pans, toiletries, knives?????? She had no permanent residence in Arizona, so exactly where was she keeping a U- Haul truck load of belongings? IMO, I think she had told her family that she was living with Travis and had acquired way too much to move in a vehicle, and then there's the old clunker car of hers to tow.... did she tow it behind the U-Haul? She must have since her mom flew back. She had champagne taste on a beer budget, never lived in the State of Reality.

To this day, I can't figure out how she had planned to bring back Infiniti plus BMW. We know she brought back the Infiniti because she ruined the BMW.

Let’s not let that good ‘ole boy act fool anyone, he wasn't blindsided by that PTSD test because he was asked about it during the first trial. Doubt he cared about the letter either, whether or not he knew about it. This guy is a hired gun and has no problem testifying for whoever can pay him, no matter what the crime.

One example is a capital case in TX where he testified as an expert for the defense. Interestingly, the defense was able to keep out of evidence a colleague’s interview notes that Geffner used to form his opinion. But the prosecutor was allowed to bring out in cross that the facts given in that interview (and used by Geffner) differed from the facts surrounding the confession given 2 days after the murder. Basically the prosecutor was challenging Geffner’s analysis because it was based on false information. Sound familiar? This was back in 1995-1996, and while details below are shockingly horrible, I'm quoting an article about the case to show that Geffner is apparently willing to help defend just about anyone. The 7 yr old victim was abducted from a neighborhood picnic/block party. The defendant participated in the neighborhood search and was noticed by a prior child victim, who brought him to the PD’s attention 2 days after the murder. He attempted a polygraph and issued a full confession once he failed the polygraph:

The defendant was sentenced to death in 1996 and was executed in 2008 after multiple appeals. One denied appeal issue was the discrepancies in the interview that were mentioned during Geffner’s cross.

Thanks just isn't enough. What a lowlife!!! His day will come.

I really don't think it was ever about Travis loving her. That really wouldn't interest Jodi - but the power she'd hold over anyone who loved her would be intoxicating. I believe Travis made her look better than she ever had to outsiders; made her feel better about herself; was a stepping stone to bigger and better things; was a conduit to people she wanted to impress. She wanted what he had, what he was...and really, I think she would have taken it however she could - if he wasn't going to fall for her superficial nice girl act, or be coerced into guilt-inducing sex with her naughty girl persona, and if he wasn't going to fall head over heels with her - she'd try to bully, control, and manipulate him into being with her. Like using the Hughes in an attempt to modify Travis' behavior when he wasn't behaving as she wanted.

JMO

I have too. I actually don't care who she is. She's funny as heck and I like her writing. I have donated and I'm not ashamed—it wasn't a bunch of money, but it was a bit to say "thanks!" I would have donated even if she said her blog was written by the actual dog. I think that Examiner lady is creepy for writing her "exposé" and for sleuthing someone who thought of her as a friend.

I don't know. People must be careful who they donate to. just my opinion.

Thank you friend. For some reason this is, outside of claiming to be pregnant, one of the oldest tricks a mistress would play, expose the affair to the wife so the wife will end the marriage. Dr. DeMarte explained that yes, to the outside world looking in, one would wonder....how is this supposed to endear the person to you, but her world and view begs no alternative. She doesn't see things the way a normal person does. Chris Hughes found that post of Joey's years ago .

I can almost hear Jodi saying to Travis.....oh so I am not good enough for you, but the sweet Mormon girls are.....well Travis we will just see how they feel about YOU once they know what you are really up to . Maybe then you wont be good enough for THEM.... View attachment 68104

We know from Dr. Hiatt that Travis discovered Jodi had hacked into his phone and email and sent girls messages posing as Travis, and hold on to your seat........she sent herself these flowery compliments supposedly FROM Travis.

http://youtu.be/MZjAtOGdGN8

Regarding the bishop, Jodi got a big surprise when she went to Travis' bishop after his death. She thought she could really smear his name in the church by telling Travis' bishop about their sexual relationship, but Travis had already come to him and begged for help, really crying out for help, saying he was in over his head with Jodi and confessed the sexual relationship. The VILE thing about Jodi going to the bishop is she was not going to HER bishop to repent HER sins and ask for guidance, she was just trying to smear Travis. It backfired.

She didn't even tell the whole truth, she mentioned some of the fooling around stuff but lied and said they had not went all the way. That was brought out by Juan in the trial about what good is it to go to the bishop if you are going to LIE TO HIM!!!

In any case, yes, in Jodi's mind if she could scare off the Mormon girls , like slashing Lisa's tires and sending her VILE letters telling her she was a *advertiser censored* for having Travis at her home at night, etc......if she could run them off that would leave her as the only choice he had. In the very end, she found out that Travis met yet another, fresh new Mormon girl who had joined the Ward that was drop dead gorgeous, so her work would have never ended.

I have a lot of friends that are Mormon and they are no more perfect in adhering to every single rule of their religion than my Jewish friends, my Catholic friends....no one could have cared less if Travis was a virgin. That is between him and God, much like it is for every bride and groom on their wedding night that with a wink and a smile may say they remained a virgin till now.

BBM
WOW! I was totally unaware that this had happened. I know that Jodi went to HIS Bishop and thought that was pretty low down and high smelling but predictable, for Jodi. Is this bit about Travis just inside information or did it come out in trial somewhere and I missed it? Do you know "approximately" when Travis went to his Bishop about Jodi? TIA

Thanks. I went back to find where the comments came from.. I am truly sad for Kelly. I do not know the whole situation so I'll remain neutral until i get the whole story. But my mind is officially blown

Eta i agree daisydomino. I really enjoy her blog and have donated because of her time in making the blog great not because i feel sorry for her. Every other blogger has paid portions or donation buttons.

Lest we forget, the female ninja was "shouting as quietly as possible."

Hilarious, if it wasn't all so sickening.

I had to read that line in the letter twice cuz I couldn't believe how redonkuless it sounded

I have always wondered how it was that nobody could hear TA screaming that afternoon, esp if this all went down around 5:30 on a Wednesday afternoon (neighbors getting home from work, people walking dogs after work, "two young blond girls running west on Queensboro on the north side"?). Or why the dog wasn't barking like crazy in response to TA's cries.

I can only guess that TA couldn't make much sound because he had been shot first or because the stab to his chest had weakened his lung capacity or because the shock from either wound left him unable to make any sound at all.

No matter the reason, I cannot begin to fathom the sheer terror and pain this poor man suffered in his last minutes. I only hope ALL 12 jurors vote to do the right thing. DP.

IT - I notice quite a few of my fellow Canadians on the board this afternoon. Wish we were together under happier circumstances....I'll make you all a round of Caesars when it's time to celebrate the verdict. :)

MeanDog in any case is being ACCUSED of what amounts to fraud. She has ALLEGEDLY committed this fraud.

And I agree, Daisy, that the "expose " was creepy. If I were MeanDog I'd have put an end to it when that person demanded to see private papers and documents. As described it sounded more like a shakedown or blackmail than an alleged journalist investigating a story.

And BTW, I've read MeanDog once, following a link posted here. Don't care about her personally, but I dislike bullies masquerading as saviors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee