Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 1/22 thru 1/26 Break

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bznbear , I so agree with you. I'm crying and I don't even know the Flores family. We now the pain never
goes away. I hope E.F. can have time off. Don't make him look at that two bit right now. Take care .
:tears:

Nore- big (((((hugs))))) to you and all our beloved sleuthers who have lost a child. Man, I am reeling. I hate what this witch and her terrible defense team have tried to do to a good man and his family. I hope those lawyers are ashamed. I am so sick of this killer and her equally sick supporters. I am just so sorry- for all of this young mans friends and loved ones and all of the beautiful people here who know what it is like.

bznbear , I so agree with you. I'm crying and I don't even know the Flores family. We now the pain never
goes away. I hope E.F. can have time off. Don't make him look at that two bit right now. Take care .
We'll still get her the Death Penalty without Det. Flores, it's a huge case, there is just SO much against her, especially the cruel letter she wrote the family. All of this weekend blogger wars is just a distraction. I didn't even bother to get involved.:grouphug:

Arias is the last thing on Det Flores mind right now. And Nurmi does not need him back on the stand. He needs To leave him alone. If he has a child of his own, he will.

@TrialDiariesJ: So so sad to hear the loss of Det. Flores son in an accident. My prayers are with his whole family. I can't imagine the pain.

oh noooooooo...that is terrible news. Awwwwww. So sad. :rose:

We'll still get her the Death Penalty without Det. Flores, it's a huge case, there is just SO much against her, especially the cruel letter she wrote the family. All of this weekend blogger wars is just a distraction. I didn't even bother to get involved.:grouphug:

Linas, I agree with you. Thanks!!

His son looked exactly like him. And was only 15. He must be heartbroken. Nurmi better leave him alone.

Oh my god. My heart is broken for his family- especially his mother. He looks just like his beloved father. Prayers for them at this horrific time. How old was he- he looks young.

Spittin' image of his Dad. SAD beyond sad.

I am off to spend time with my children- hug them tighter than tight. You just never know. It's a very sad day for justice.

I am off to spend time with my children- hug them tighter than tight. You just never know. It's a very sad day for justice.
--------
Frigga , yes! my husband spent the last day without paraylisis with our son on his boat. It strikes so fast.

I cannot even imagine the pain that Detective Flores and his wife are going through right now. My deepest sympathies to them.

I suspect he doesn't know about all of his cyber friends out here and how much they've come to admire him, appreciate him, and have honest feelings of friendship and goodwill for him. If he has touched us as much as he has, I can only imagine that he's touched his friends, coworkers, and fellow church members to a far, far greater degree. I'm sure they're all taking care of him now.

My heart goes out to the Flores family...so terribly hard to lose a child.

I find myself wondering if CMJA will try to send Det Flores a sympathy card.

I **seriously** would not put it past her!

Why would CMJA have said she was the one to help Travis pick out his new camera? Because, She is NUTS!!!!

CMJA told Flores on a phone call when he asked her {if she knew Travis had purchased a new camera{.... she said, "yeah, he called me and asked for my advice since I'm a photographer, and I don't know what he bought, but I heard it was nice" (paraphrased) But yet we have ZB saying this:

From Flores written report:

"I asked Zach (Billings) about any cameras Travis might have owned. He said Travis had just purchased a very nice black digital SLR type camera. He said it was a Sony brand. Zach mentioned he was a photographer and Travis asked for his advice about what kind of camera he should buy. He suggested that style of camera to him."

I find myself wondering if CMJA will try to send Det Flores a sympathy card.

I **seriously** would not put it past her!
I'd still like some more information on the accident confirmed by MSM so that this is NOT some horrible rumor propagated by JA supporters. I wouldn't put it past them! They see the trial is swinging in the right direction and they might try to disrupt that momentum...

Why would CMJA have said she was the one to help Travis pick out his new camera

CMJA told Flores on a phone call when he asked her {if she knew Travis had purchased a new camera{.... she said, "yeah, he called me and asked for my advice since I'm a photographer, and I don't know what he bought, but I heard it was nice" (paraphrased) But yet we have ZB saying this:

From Flores written report:

"I asked Zach (Billings) about any cameras Travis might have owned. He said Travis had just purchased a very nice black digital SLR type camera. He said it was a Sony brand. Zach mentioned he was a photographer and Travis asked for his advice about what kind of camera he should buy. He suggested that style of camera to him."

Because she has to try to take credit for everything and be the most important person in the world!! Just like she wanted credit for "editing" his book. Even though she uses words improperly and can't spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966