Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 1/22 thru 1/26 Break

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TrialDiariesJ: So so sad to hear the loss of Det. Flores son in an accident. My prayers are with his whole family. I can't imagine the pain.

Oh nooo. Oh no...
This is so horrible.

@TrialDiariesJ: So so sad to hear the loss of Det. Flores son in an accident. My prayers are with his whole family. I can't imagine the pain.

That is terrible :-( how awful. (((Flores family)))

This is terrible. May the good Lord hold this family close.
Juan Martinez Prosecutor Support Page
19 mins · Edited ·

Guys, sadly, we have clarification, Detective Flores lost his 15 year old son in a zip line accident. Please keep this family in your prayers.

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 2h2 hours ago

Abe to testify for State to help kill Jodi. Wondering if he will join Juan's other perjurers: Flores, Horn, Melendez, and Reid? #JodiArias

A Mormon-dabbling perjurer with magic in her thong accusing others of lying under oath?

A hypocrite by any other name would still be the especially cruel lying torture murderess.

Agh to lose a child. Agh. My heart hurts for Det. Flores. I don't know him of course, but I remember reading how his whole family was there for him the day JA's verdict was read and I remember thinking how nice that a man that sees such horrible things has a good support system at home.

Horrible tragedy. I wish them all strength. :(

This is terrible. May the good Lord hold this family close.
Juan Martinez Prosecutor Support Page
19 mins · Edited ·

Guys, sadly, we have clarification, Detective Flores lost his 15 year old son in a zip line accident. Please keep this family in your prayers.

How very sad.

Does anyone here know how to start one of the candle lighting pages?

I would love to light a candle for the family.

Oh my gosh. AWFUL! After all this time I feel like I've come to know Detective Flores. I haven't of course, obviously, but I feel like a friend has just lost a child.

I sat down at my computer just now with the intention of cracking a few jokes here.

I've changed my mind.

R.I.P. Antonio

Esteban Flores is a class act. I remember when Travis's sister and brother gave their VIS he stood when they each walked to the well of the courtroom. Such respect for the other victims of the murder he investigated, the family

At 3:25 and 17:00

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bTyP9QqaxL8

I didn't know about the gratefulness candles so thank you for posting that. I did light one for Travis and my parents, too. Comforting to do that.

@Justice4TravisA 13m13 minutes ago
We regret to advise that Det. Flores' 15-yo son died in an accident yesterday. Our condolences go out to the family.

Dear God in Heaven!!! How awful.

That would likely be her old Olympus, I meant her new Canon was probably what her June 3,2008 selfie would have been on. Btw, did any more come of our suspicions that her new Canon may have been what the $699 was for? Anyone have access to TA's old receipts...cc statements? She said in her journals that her camera broke on Sept.25, 2007, so if TA lent her the money for it, it would make sense.

IDK I can't see Travis lending Einstein (ha ha) $699 for a camera, or anything! She prob used his C.C. w/out his knowledge, or something similar. jmo

How terrible! 15 years old?? I can't begin to imagine the abyss that just opened up for that good man. Sending prayers to him and to his family.

Random realization, after reading her mention of Cancun in the letter.

Early into the sex tape setup call in May, JA asks TA about his travel plans. Specifically, she asks him if he will be doing any international travel.

IIRC, he doesn't mention Cancun. But it is almost certainly Cancun that is on her mind, yes? Hadn't Travis just recently been told he'd earned the trip and could take a guest? When did he invite Mimi?

So she's either giving him the opportunity to invite her- he doesn't, or she's confirming to herself that he won't tell her he's going and taking someone else.

If the latter, I can only imagine how righteous she must have felt about deceiving him by recording the phone sex she solicited and meant to use to hurt him.

The date he invited Mimi is in his journal IIRC, but I'm on my phone so can't find it.

ETA: How sad about Det. Flores's son. :(

The 2 test thing. Geff did give her 2 tests on the same day (clearly stated in BK notes, muddled in tweets).

I think JM pointing out that the 2 tests produced different results kicked off the scuffling. Geffner said something to the effect of...I can see how it looks like she changed her answers, but that's not what happened. (this during intermission: first round of sidebars, etc. )

At sidebar, JM stated his objective in displaying the questions was to make it clear that she "fooled" the test. He argued that the questions were as relevant as her responses, that he should be able to use anything already entered into evidence, and that Geffner had no legal exposure as relates to the questions being displayed in open court.

Question #14 was the one asking for an account of if and what traumatic experiences. JM stated that other questions were just as relevant and wanted them all in. JSS ruled against him and allowed in only question #14.

JA took this test 3 times. Twice with Heffner (2013) once with Samuels (2010). She answered #14 differently each time.

In 2010, with Samuels, she was going with the ninja story and so the traumatic event she listed related to a stranger and was a lie start to finish, thus invalidating the test.

If I untangled all this correctly... The first test for Geffner was meant to buttress for trial her claim of self defense. Her response on #14 included her lie about being attacked by Travis in the bathroom and killing him in self defense.

Presenting that answer in court has to be problematic, yes? On the grounds of residual doubt, if nothing else. I think that's why JSS' was concerned, and why she asked JM where he was going with his questions.

Geffner test 2. I think his explanation for having her take it twice was that the second test was to ascertain how she reported PTSD relating to the "present."

So one test tailored to backup her specific self defense claims, and the other to more broadly depict her as the victim of DV?

Given that JM's request for additional questions to be shown to the jury triggered Geffner's and the DT's theatrics, I suspect that he can demonstrate that she lied repeatedly on the test, and on specific points he can effectively demonstrate and use against her.

Whether or not JM will be allowed to ask his questions on Monday seems to me to have nothing at all to do with copyright, but maybe something to do with skirting other problems presenting the material may cause. But that's just a guess. :D

And here, Geffner was 'disingenuously' whining that making the questions public would compromise the test. The murderer took the test three times, once, twice on the same day. How is this even admissible??? It's not even valid.

I imagine that the murderer's lies exposed are more important to Juan than the validity of the test (the copyright issue, IMO, is simply a red herring), and by implication, exposing Geffner's purposeful manipulation of the test. At the same time, why was publicizing a couple of questions even entertained???? Hello? Judge? How's that fish fry going? The DT is fomenting hysteria and the judge falls for it every single time.

As I mentioned before, I think Robert Geffner is venal and without conscience. He is perfectly comfortable with notion of helping sadistic murders and murderers of children by being a professional liar. And this is a person who flies around the world, teaching others? What? His distorted, twisted view of domestic violence? Why is he (along with ALV) not reviled throughout the helping community?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966