Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 1/22 thru 1/26 Break

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
everytime i go to the next page in this forum it logs me out, and when i log back in it takes me to the forum page. also when i reply to a post it takes me to a white blank page. went to the faq page and read thru, cleared cookies, but hasnt helped. does anyone have an idea why this is, and if there's a way to fix the problem?

thanks in advance. :)

Sign out, go to Internet Tools on the browser menu bar, clear cache (temp internet files, cookies, etc.), close browser, reopen browser, come back here and sign in, checking the 'Remember me' box, probably that'll fix it.

Ok, so we know Samuels is psychologist #1, who is #2? Dr. DeMarte?

I think Juan will being it home that the test results conflict because Jodi is a liar and Dr. DeMarte tests are objective.

Only others that could have done prior MCMI testing were Carp and DeMarte. LaViolette did not do any testing, as testified to in the clip you just posted above Elle Elle :seeya:

My assumption is that Dr. Carp is #1 or #2 and Samuels is the other as Dr. DeMarte said on that clip that she would not have given Jodi the MCMI.
(Carp is the one who, iirc, *fell ill* and LaViolette replaced her right before first trial)

Thanks for the video! Was fun to watch again how the PTSD dx occurred for Samuels on his HANDWRITTEN scoring, but NOT on the computer scoring - and Juan brought that out.

I think the seminal issue now is whether JA et al can string this out long enough to achieve mistrial via juror attrition.

JM is minimizing the likelihood of hung jury via obfuscation, IMO.

When you discount all LKN's and JW'S 'expert witness' crap, the strongest arguments against mitigation are:

1. Especially cruel murder (images of autopsy & murder scene images) and,
  2. Lack of remorse as demonstrated by the murderer's victim-trashing

Everything else is just so much noise.

To the jurors who aren't supposed to be reading this:

Hang in there.

Persevere for the sake of justice.

Godspeed!

She even wrote in her journal on 8/08/07, that TA is letting her store her stuff in his garage for a week free of housecleaning.

Yea, good excuse to have free access to a guy's house and his sheets when he's not around ... offer to clean for free. Sure wish we could see that exif info from the nudes, betcha she took them all herself. I went and checked and the only pic from those nudes that I could still find online(could only find 4 of them, 1 of TA and 3 of her) that showed a datestamp, was the one of TA.

Yes, since a thumbnail is a file included in the EXIF data of a pic, there is no time/date information associated with it, the only time/date EnCase could have used for a timestamp was from the memory card itself. The nudes had been deleted and written over and only the thumbnail was retrievable in the unallocated space, making me think they were taken and deleted much earlier than the shower photos that had been deleted but still retained the EXIF data (meaning not overwritten by subsequent photos).

Random realization, after reading her mention of Cancun in the letter.

Early into the sex tape setup call in May, JA asks TA about his travel plans. Specifically, she asks him if he will be doing any international travel.

IIRC, he doesn't mention Cancun. But it is almost certainly Cancun that is on her mind, yes? Hadn't Travis just recently been told he'd earned the trip and could take a guest? When did he invite Mimi?

So she's either giving him the opportunity to invite her- he doesn't, or she's confirming to herself that he won't tell her he's going and taking someone else.

If the latter, I can only imagine how righteous she must have felt about deceiving him by recording the phone sex she solicited and meant to use to hurt him.

And Beth Karas had a hard time reading your name on her nightly video the other day. I was :floorlaugh: when I knew whose name she was trying to state.

yeah, and i dont think loveschows is so hard to say. maybe shouldve put a - in there. :)

The quickened pace seemed to begin after JSS told the jury it would be going into Feb. and to write down any conflicts they had, probably most of them couldn't serve further if it went too far into Feb. so rather than have a mistrial by jury attrition she's finally pushing to get it finished. moo

Yes, this makes total sense, imo. I thought maybe someone was finally telling her to get this show on road and be done w/it

I know defense tried to exclude Karp's report, and I want to say they also tried the same with Samuels' for this phase - both were denied IIRC, but can't find it now. Lots of sealing has been done on minute entries, some retroactively, so either I'm remembering wrong or it's no longer public. But the copyright argument, IMO, is only their solution to the PTSD problem. Why JSS is going along with it, knowing all of that was on camera in the guilt phase is anyone's guess. Samuels' and now Geffner's tests are a problem for them, along with knowing DeMarte is on her way, LOL!

1798588_612567168819429_831313727_n.png These minute entries are jaw dropping. That the judge went along with the requests, even more so.

Ugh, this isn't the best post to jump from but it kind of helps to illustrate, beyond the obvious, what was so evil and insidious about the way JA took that last face pic of TA in the shower. Remember the word retina while you read this article and hopefully watch at least the first bit of the video.

BTW, someone had said this had just been a dream(probably on one of the pro-JA sites while I was sleuthing, since they were bashing TA for making the poor little murderer stay and listen to his story, instead of letting her go to bed...) so if JM has a chance to remind the jury of this incident, where not only is JA once again proven a liar(she was not a secret from his friends), but that she likely got her ninja story from this incident TA had been through, right down to the gun in the head and yes there was a woman there too(if you read the comments after the article a Lisa claims to have been the woman with a gun pointed at her too, she even used to work for LegalShield from 2006-2007.)

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/05/new-exclusive-jodi-and-travis-video

"Setting up the video, Jacob explained that friends were hanging out after a convention in Oklahoma City in 2006. During the gathering, Jacob’s wife felt compelled to videotape a story Travis had told before about a near-death experience at a robbery."

Just stumbled across another video of one of TA's friends that had been in that robbery incident.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/13/friend-i-survived-robbery-attempt-travis-alexander?clusterId=1303#videoplayer

"In an exclusive interview with HLN’s Nancy Grace Wednesday night, a friend of victim Travis Alexander, Duane Tolman, recounted the harrowing experience he shared with Alexander of being held up at gunpoint at a restaurant in San Bernardino, California.

“About 30 people disappeared under the tables for cover and Travis and I had no room to go anywhere so we went to the other side of the partition. The gunman saw me go under the table but apparently Travis couldn’t get around in time so the gunman forced him down to the ground, he was about 3 feet in front of me, and the gunman put the gun to his temple,” said Tolman, who has known Alexander since he was a teenager, and says he couldn’t have been prouder of him if he was his own son.
"

i think jss was waiting for jm to come up on redirect before lengthening the trial days. can you imagine 10 hours in the courtroom with just nurmi, ugh!

Psych 1 is Karp

Psych 2 is Samuels

Demarte is just Demarte lol.

These 'professionals' are far from it. If your job is to make any determination and you accept that job, then you show your face and defend it. I hope the jury sees these cowards for who they are-- hired guns who are scared to face cross exam and defend their so-called findings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

family travi.png God be with the Alexanders tomorrow, and always. The grace and dignity they show is such a beautiful testament to their beloved brother. There is NOTHING Jodi Arias could ever say or do to diminish how they feel about him . She told Detective Flores that "Their pain is only temporary". No, you evil witch, it is NOT.

They will long for their brother. Forever. sidebyside.jpg Longing for Travis took their Grandmother from this world. She is right beside him, in the eternal grave, just as she stood in life.

Random realization, after reading her mention of Cancun in the letter.

Early into the sex tape setup call in May, JA asks TA about his travel plans. Specifically, she asks him if he will be doing any international travel.

IIRC, he doesn't mention Cancun. But it is almost certainly Cancun that is on her mind, yes? Hadn't Travis just recently been told he'd earned the trip and could take a guest? When did he invite Mimi?

So she's either giving him the opportunity to invite her- he doesn't, or she's confirming to herself that he won't tell her he's going and taking someone else.

If the latter, I can only imagine how righteous she must have felt about deceiving him by recording the phone sex she solicited and meant to use to hurt him.

Self-righteous, to be sure.

Reading the letter to his family makes that abundantly clear.

I've always thought she exhibited a heapin' helpin' of old-fashioned 'jealously indignant' as well.

The planning, the murder, the cover-up... still can't get my mind around the deliberateness of it all. The evidence itself undermined the ill-advised self-defense lie.

That's why all that was left to LKN/JW during guilt phase was the patently false 'snapped' defense.

Her 'remorse' is limited to the many mistakes she overlooked during her commission of the crime and her cover-up thereof.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ
Geff also did testing over a period of 9 months...Oct 2013, Dec 2013 and July 2014

These tests should be thrown out!! Especially the 2014 test as Jodi knew exactly how to score it by then. Just how many times was this test given by two different drs. Really underhanded. They should not be allowed in at all imo.

And if Geffner would change the score...why not change the dates on the tests??

Only others that could have done prior MCMI testing were Carp and DeMarte. LaViolette did not do any testing, as testified to in the clip you just posted above Elle Elle :seeya:

My assumption is that Dr. Carp is #1 or #2 and Samuels is the other as Dr. DeMarte said on that clip that she would not have given Jodi the MCMI.
(Carp is the one who, iirc, *fell ill* and LaViolette replaced her right before first trial)

Thanks for the video! Was fun to watch again how the PTSD dx occurred for Samuels on his HANDWRITTEN scoring, but NOT on the computer scoring - and Juan brought that out.

I really wonder if Carp fell "ill" because defense did not want her to testify because she would seriously damage the DV issue...and the *advertiser censored*, too.

@TrialDiariesJ: So so sad to hear the loss of Det. Flores son in an accident. My prayers are with his whole family. I can't imagine the pain.

Oh no!!!!!!! Just what he needs...to deal with this trial and a death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member