Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 1/22 thru 1/26 Break

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find myself wondering if CMJA will try to send Det Flores a sympathy card.

I **seriously** would not put it past her!

I wondered the same thing. An 18 page letter offering hollow condolences, telling him she has forgiven him for plotting against her. Then she'll say she understands the pain of losing a loved one, since it was something she herself had to deal with after Travis' death.

Neither Detective Flores nor his wife would ever open an envelope from this monster. They'd just hand it over unopened to Juan.

Please dear Lord let this just be a rumor and not true.:praying:

I'd still like some more information on the accident confirmed by MSM so that this is NOT some horrible rumor propagated by JA supporters. I wouldn't put it past them! They see the trial is swinging in the right direction and they might try to disrupt that momentum...

I don't know that there is such a pic, I think that was speculation on how she was able to wear this tank top(possibly two together) on the last court day. Someone had said, iirc, that perhaps she had ripped the sleeves off and just did a quick sew job. I have no idea if it's true but it had been mentioned that tanks are not appropriate court attire.

635576068662722562-phxdc5-6iwgi5rtwuo1k79nzkac-original.jpg

Ok, is there any court attire protocol? Since when are tank tops allowed, especially the Defendant. Am I wrong to assume that one should dress professionally for court?

I'd still like some more information on the accident confirmed by MSM so that this is NOT some horrible rumor propagated by JA supporters. I wouldn't put it past them! They see the trial is swinging in the right direction and they might try to disrupt that momentum...

Jen says she confirmed it. She says she heard it was a repelling accident.

Please dear Lord let this just be a rumor and not true.:praying:
Even though it happened on a weekend, and the family may want their privacy, I'm finding it very suspicious that there is not one MSM article even mentioning it, only on Social Media which is not confirmed news.

K
This is terrible. May the good Lord hold this family close.
Juan Martinez Prosecutor Support Page
19 mins · Edited ·

Guys, sadly, we have clarification, Detective Flores lost his 15 year old son in a zip line accident. Please keep this family in your prayers.
Oh no! How horrific. My prayers are with him and the family.:crying:

Jen says she confirmed it. She says it was a repelling accident.

You mean rappelling? Not the same thing as zip lining, which I've done. Where did it happen?
Still nothing about it on Google News, not even a local article.

Ok, is there any court attire protocol? Since when are tank tops allowed, especially the Defendant. Am I wrong to assume that one should dress professionally for court?

I was very surprised JSS didn't have the DT get her a sweater at lunch to cover herself up with.

BTW In the pic she looks like she's trying to pull the normal-girl mask off her head and reveal the truth lurking behind it.

You mean rappelling? Not the same thing as zip lining, which I've done. Where did it happen?

I don't know why it'd be in the news yet. Flores isn't exactly a celebrity. I just asked Jen if she confirmed it with a reliable source and she says yes. I honestly don't think it's a good idea to be questioning something like this before we learn more. This seems to be a confirmed thing so maybe lets try and contain our knee jerk cynicism until we learn more.

I don't know why it'd be in the news yet. Flores isn't exactly a celebrity. I just asked Jen if she confirmed it with a reliable source and she says yes. I honestly don't think it's a good idea to be questioning something like this before we learn more. This seems to be a confirmed thing so maybe lets try and contain our knee jerk cynicism until we learn more.
Sorry, it's not that I don't have sympathetic wishes for the Flores family, but I'm just afraid that it could be manufactured drama by JA supporters who are evil enough to do that. I would think that because this is an accident, there would be at least a local news article about it, no matter who the victim is. Surely the company whose equipment it is may be at fault, and other prospective tourists deserve to know why it happened, JMO...

I was very surprised JSS didn't have the DT get her a sweater at lunch to cover herself up with.

BTW In the pic she looks like she's trying to pull the normal-girl mask off her head and reveal the truth lurking behind it.

I believe it was they said she came in with a sweater draped on her arm. She just did not put it on.

I don't know if the Flores family will see this but I send it out should they or their friends read here. It is with a heavy heart that I send my deepest condolences to Detective Flores and his family. You are in my prayers.

condolence-quotes-7.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/JuanMartinezProsecutorSupportPage/posts/344197529107163:0

It appears the support page is in contact with his family. Again, this appears to be confirmed. And, again, I don't see the need to attach unecessary Jodi drama to something like this before more is learned and manufacture something that isn't there. I realize there's a tendency here for people to battle to be more right and score brownie points. And I feel like now isn't the time. It's insensitive.

This is so tragic. Deepest sympathy to Corinna and Detective Flores and family.

I hope Beth posts something soon. There are several comments and questions about this over there.

https://www.facebook.com/JuanMartinezProsecutorSupportPage/posts/344197529107163:0

It appears the support page is in contact with his family. Again, this appears to be confirmed. And, again, I don't see the need to attach unecessary Jodi drama to something like this before more is learned and manufacture something that isn't there. I realize there's a tendency here for people to battle to be more right and score brownie points. And I feel like now isn't the time. It's insensitive.

I'm not "battling to be right", and I didn't get involved in the blogger's war this weekend. I've just been through an emotionally draining health scare in my own immediate family this weekend and as much as I want to give my sympathies to the Flores family, I want to know this is true before I get emotionally invested in another families...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966