Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 1/29 thru 2/2 - Break

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if DR ever married?
Gold Patrol stated she is married but does not have any children. Cathy from courtchatter, stated she is not married and no children. :confused:

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 8h8 hours ago
@jeffgoldesq @TheGold Never married, no kids. Some guy needs to snatch her up, she's terrific!

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 10h10 hours ago @TrialJunkee@courtchatter Married no kids. Tweeted earlier about being a mom but was corrected in @TheGold Patrol tonight.

Christina ‏@TrialJunkee 11h11 hours ago
think she is married with children. @jeffgoldesq referred to her as a middle aged mother 2 nite on his spree cast! @courtchatter

What is crazy is JA has proven to the jury she has lied and been disengenious in practically the whole 2nd trial. And after the attempted thrashing of Deanne, Juan, and others, they come across as bullies.

And just think. Didnt they also trash Flores on the stand.
OMG. Once they find out about the tragedy which I am sure they may have caught on the local news they will be very upset with the DT.

I think the DT has gone way too far. I think they are begging the jury to give her the DP. And it is too late even if she tries to fake remorse now, it is probably too late. The jury will think they are lying about that too. Which they would be lying of course.

She did that last year at very end and it came across flat. You cant lie and be evil all the way through and then try to claim remorse.
The girl who cried wolf.

Gold Patrol stated she is married but does not have any children. Cathy from courtchatter, stated she is not married and no children. :confused:

@jeffgoldesq @TheGold Never married, no kids. Some guy needs to snatch her up, she's terrific!

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 10h10 hours ago @TrialJunkee@courtchatter Married no kids. Tweeted earlier about being a mom but was corrected in @TheGold Patrol tonight.

think she is married with children. @jeffgoldesq referred to her as a middle aged mother 2 nite on his spree cast! @courtchatter

LOL classic Twial.

Oral Arguments set for MAY 8TH??????? The trial is going to last until May?

Wasn't that the delay for oral arguments on that group she's trying to get into against having the death penalty. iirc it was delayed.

ETA: See post #76 as I see YesOrNo is up and on it as usual! :tyou: yesorno

It was my impression she never married. Since she's Mormon, I doubt she has kids for that reason. Middle age? Gosh, no. I'm guessing 35. (19 when she went on the mission).

To clear up some confusion regarding Bishops on this thread.

Vernon Parker is the former Bishop from Riverside, CA. He knew Travis from 1999, when he'd just returned from his mission. He lived with the Parkers for two months (June-July 1999). Travis was NOT living with the Bishop in 2000/2001 when MM supposedly saw the *advertiser censored* on the computer and the altercation between Travis and Deanna.

The Bishops who heard Travis and Deanna's "confessions" were there separate Bishops in Arizona, where they were in different wards.

What is crazy is JA has proven to the jury she has lied and been disengenious in practically the whole 2nd trial. And after the attempted thrashing of Deanne, Juan, and others, they come across as bullies.

And just think. Didnt they also trash Flores on the stand.
OMG. Once they find out about the tragedy which I am sure they may have caught on the local news they will be very upset with the DT.

I think the DT has gone way too far. I think they are begging the jury to give her the DP. And it is too late even if she tries to fake remorse now, it is probably too late. The jury will think they are lying about that too. Which they would be lying of course.

She did that last year at very end and it came across flat. You cant lie and be evil all the way through and then try to claim remorse.
The girl who cried wolf.

I definitely think it's too late. Instead of using this phase to convince the jury how remorseful she is, the murderess spent months trashing the victim, while widening the circle of collateral damage by dragging in innocent, HONEST people.

Anything she tries to say during allocution will only further emphasize that she's a liar and a manipulator, and will likely leave jurors concerned the DP might just be difficult to administer. Not b/c there have been some recent incidents of "botched" executions, but rather the question facing the state will be "how do you kill someone who doesn't have a heart or a soul?"

I think that's a different trial and she posted it in order to compare to JA's trial. JMO

What are the minute entries for 1/29/15, though? That's not under the Arias trial?

I may be late in the thread, but I wanted to give my 2 cents. I think MM knew "of" Travis. I bet Travis was everything he wasn't. Popular, well liked, friendly in that Ward and Singles group. They may have had interchanges in passing, but not "friends". I think MM was jealous. And that is the seed, along with his desire to be "known". He is now a "darling" of the JA followers.. well, maybe not since he's a proven liar and his affidavit will not save her after all the talk.

Someone also posted that he is no longer a member of the Mormon church, and he's very bitter about it.

Just read yesterday's BK notes for the first time. Fwiw, lots of posters over there don't believe she'll get the DP.

Question... does anyone know whether or not Travis lost his Temple Recommend in 2008? JW was trying mightily to get DR to answer that question, but DR said she didn't know.

BK's notes have DR saying that loss of a TR lasts for one year, and that during that one year marriage is impossible. Not allowed. Given how concerned Travis was about getting married, the loss of a TR until 2009 would have been a very big deal for him.

If he hadn't already lost the TR, JA would have known how vulnerable he was to having their sexual activity exposed.

I definitely think it's too late. Instead of using this phase to convince the jury how remorseful she is, the murderess spent months trashing the victim, while widening the circle of collateral damage by dragging in innocent, HONEST people.

Anything she tries to say during allocution will only further emphasize that she's a liar and a manipulator, and will likely leave jurors concerned the DP might just be difficult to administer. Not b/c there have been some recent incidents of "botched" executions, but rather the question facing the state will be "how do you kill someone who doesn't have a heart or a soul?"

I agree. I think the jury will be dissecting JA's every word in allocution and analyzing it for lies. JM has taught them some skills in this regard. Not only that, when they can finally talk, the jurors might enjoy the process as a group of uncovering layer after layer of BS in that speech themselves, since JM won't have had a go at it.

What are the minute entries for 1/29/15, though? That's not under the Arias trial?

Post #76 is the "class action" :giggle: by those that want the death penalty option thrown out. The one Jodi wants to be a part of.

Wasn't that the delay for oral arguments on that group she's trying to get into against having the death penalty. iirc it was delayed.

ETA: See post #76 as I see YesOrNo is up and on it as usual! :tyou: yesorno

That's what it looks like. It says each defendant will be transported unless they waive their right to be there. This is about that joint motion to strike the death penalty. The trial probably won't be going by then.

Someone also posted that he is no longer a member of the Mormon church, and he's very bitter about it.

I did. The link to that info -MM rants- poofed months ago. IIRC, MM made allegations of either physical or sexual abuse by church elders being covered up.

Just read yesterday's BK notes for the first time. Fwiw, lots of posters over there don't believe she'll get the DP.

Question... does anyone know whether or not Travis lost his Temple Recommend in 2008? JW was trying mightily to get DR to answer that question, but DR said she didn't know.

BK's notes have DR saying that loss of a TR lasts for one year, and that during that one year marriage is impossible. Not allowed. Given how concerned Travis was about getting married, the loss of a TR until 2009 would have been a very big deal for him.

If he hadn't already lost the TR, JA would have known how vulnerable he was to having their sexual activity exposed.

I don't understand how so many can believe the DP isn't a very real possibility. IMO, this week tipped the odds toward it dramatically. There were numerous vile accusations about Travis brought out, but not of it rang true, and that was before Juan began dismantling it all. The jurors questions seem to indicate they ain't buying it.

And the TR concept....this could very well be what made Travis go off on her in that infamous email. If she threatened to "expose" him with that being the consequence that email makes a lot of sense.

Can anyone think what the question about moving and what happens in the new temple are about? Is that juror thinking Travis only moved so he could get his recommend back?

I don't understand how so many can believe the DP isn't a very real possibility. IMO, this week tipped the odds toward it dramatically. There were numerous vile accusations about Travis brought out, but not of it rang true, and that was before Juan began dismantling it all. The jurors questions seem to indicate they ain't buying it.

And the TR concept....this could very well be what made Travis go off on her in that infamous email. If she threatened to "expose" him with that being the consequence that email makes a lot of sense.

Trial watchers did not believe that Scott Peterson would get the death penalty. At the time, Nancy Grace was one of the very few who believed that he would. Of course no one can predict how jurors are going to vote but I think that a DP verdict is very likely in this case. Jurors gave Wendy Andriano (a mother) the death penalty. I don't see why they won't give it to Arias. It's possible that there are one or two stealth jurors on board but I'm optimistic that our final twelve will vote for death. Until I find out that the jurors have decided on life or are unable to decide I'm going to believe that she'll be sentenced to death. It's not intuition, sixth sense or anything like that. Just plain old common sense mixed with a bit of optimism and hope.

Post #76 is the "class action" :giggle: by those that want the death penalty option thrown out. The one Jodi wants to be a part of.

Question: If JA has not received DP at this point, how is it she can be a part of the lawsuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member