Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHA...Someone on Twitter just posted a link to a letter from the killer to one of her staunchest supporters, telling him to "bug off."

:floorlaugh:

Hahaha, to geebee, I've got to read this, the print is small on the twit pic so I saved to enlarge.

Wait, I thought she was restricted to postcards, is this one of the perks of her new role as 'Attorney At Law'?

Oh wow! I wonder if it's real. This is what I have said in the past: all these people lining up to support her like she gives a **** about any of them. She doesn't care, she doesn't see outside herself enough to appreciate it. They could sing her praises all day. I'm sure her narcissism eats it up, but it's not like they'll ever get on her good side or she'll want to be pals. She sees people as a means to an end, nothing more. Hopefully that supporter was given a dose of reality!

Oh, she has been very involved with her fans, especially if/when they buy her "murderabilia." They keep her busy. This retrial is going to be incredible. She has no idea what she is doing and is dividing her time between the trial and these fans. She is angry with this particular fan because as she puts it, he is causing "dissension"--I think she means dissent.

Hahaha, to geebee, I've got to read this, the print is small on the twit pic so I saved to enlarge.

Yep. :floorlaugh:

Can I post a twitter link? Probably shouldn't. I'm sure it's making the rounds. Geevee, can you post a link after you have saved it? It was posted by someone called ThatGrieta on Twitter. It's probably on FB by now. The original is very small and hard to read--a scan of the letter. But then someone actually typed the thing out, I assume to post on FB.

Wait, I thought she was restricted to postcards, is this one of the perks of her new role as 'Attorney At Law'?

No...Her fans are relegated to postcards, but she can send letters (and make phone calls, of course).

Can I see this letter? Who tweeted it?

Go to twitter and type in the twitter handle I just posted. You should be able to get to the links that way.

Okay, reading the transcribed version:

http://www.***************/show/n_1s72991

I don't really know what's happening other than he has an issue with her dealing with shady people re: her art. Idk...don't really care.

ETA: ok that link didn't work. I think because it has the word twit in it? Idk.

Thanks janx!

Yep. :floorlaugh:

Can I post a twitter link? Probably shouldn't. I'm sure it's making the rounds. Geevee, can you post a link after you have saved it? It was posted by someone called ThatGrieta on Twitter. It's probably on FB by now. The original is very small and hard to read--a scan of the letter. But then someone actually typed the thing out, I assume to post on FB.

Yes, I can see that from this letter. Wow!

Like I said....means to an end.

I uploded them to my photobucket account, I think zooming will enlarge them, or just save them to your computer, I enlarged to 900 pixel before uploading so they should save large enough to read:

ETA: Fixed link, hope it works now. Use arrow > for second page.

Didn't he get himself interviewed on HLN not too long ago? I seem to recall a post or two about it. His heart must be broken that she's unhappy with him and his efforts to protect her art earnings by having a felon oversee the monies (from what I gather in her letter). Poor gb, life is so hard when you're in love with a murderess. :eek:

Didn't he get himself interviewed on HLN not too long ago? I seem to recall a post or two about it. His heart must be broken that she's unhappy with him and his efforts to protect her art earnings by having a felon oversee the monies (from what I gather in her letter). Poor gb, life is so hard when you're in love with a murderess. :eek:

HLN or Fox...don't remember. But he was almost incoherent.

I wish I could read the letter, my eyes are getting too strained. Can you post a link if you find a better copy or if it does get typed? Thanks

I wish I could read the letter, my eyes are getting too strained. Can you post a link if you find a better copy or if it does get typed? Thanks

Can I just post the transcribed version, to make it easier for everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper