Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 11/21-11/23/14 In recess

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then my 5 yr old should be able to win election over JSS. My 5 yr old actually finishes stuff.

:hilarious: LOL !

But seriously, JSS is just unbelievably incompetent !

They should have been prepared to hand this over to the state the day after they filed their motion. This is just unacceptable. And JSS needs to get the defense and their witnesses in line stat.

Right? Shouldn't the judge be saying, no, not Wednesday, NOW. You should already have it. You've been asked for it several times. Drop it off by Monday.

I also cannot wait to see what evidence Juan has that this expert damaged TA's hard drive.

And I am incredulous that he says there was "no need" to view the original 2008 copy. Is he mental? It's totally necessary.

Can you IMAGINE what the DT would have made of it if a pro-prosecution witness gave JA a dirty look? Or shook Martinez's hand after testifying? They'd be screaming "mistrial" again to every media outlet.

The witness called the prosecutor Juan, insulted and taunted him, then waltzed over and shook the butcher's hand?

I don't live in AZ, but JSS just earned a letter from one mighty flabbergasted and aghast trial watcher.

Why would the deputy allow this? Anyone can walk up to the convicted killer prisoner?? Need to find out just what the relationship is between witness and killer. Does he visit her in jail? Phone calls? What do they talk about....hmmmmm....

@TrialDiariesJ: Expert says he's slammed and will have info handed over by Wed #jodiarias #3tvarias

Seriously? He puts the SIMPLE TASK of handing over old data and copies on the backburner because he is too busy right now to get to it? What's he doing? Looking for murder victims in someone's cornea reflection? This 'expert' is a joke.

I hate arrogant pipsqueaks who havent mastered their own profession but dare criticize those who have. STHU.

Deflect, distract, dissemble, dissent, disagree, demur, dodge, and just generally <modsnip> around. (Can I say that?)

These people have a game plan and by golly they're sticking to it! And that's just the D's!

He'd needs to look at the 2008 hard drive copy to figure out just why it was missed twice and if it's even there at all. That's important. All this info is stuff he got from examining the hard drive itself recently. He has to if there is anything that is on it that is not on the 2014 hard drive. He is a moron if he thinks it's not important to look at that copy.

This cheered me up (a little):

Tom Tingle &#8207;@TomTingle2 2m2 minutes ago

#JodiArias wears a striped jail uniform in court Friday. The jury was not present for testimony from computer expert

B2_2WYwCIAATOCD.jpg

He shook JA's hand!? What is he a bleeping fan!? And JSS allows this crap?

The witness called the prosecutor Juan, insulted and taunted him, then waltzed over and shook the butcher's hand?

I don't live in AZ, but JSS just earned a letter from one mighty flabbergasted and aghast trial watcher.

Impartial expert witness much??

I know that there are members (gifted with the virtue of patience) who feel that this Judge is doing her best. Can we at least agree that she is not the best Judge for a case of this magnitude? This trial cries out for a stern, no-nonsense type of Judge and JSS is simply not like that. It's not her style. I might like her as a next door neighbour but I am terribly disappointed in the way that she has managed this trial.

Witness B walks over to shakes #JodiArias' hand & smile at her! #FRIENDS

...snipped...

There should have been an instant threat of "Contempt of Court".

If this wasnt an example of Contempt of Court behavior in the courtroom, then I have no idea what is.

She is a jail inmate for goodness sakes. He could have intended to help her escape.
WTH is this judge doing? Is she sleeping?

If anybody ever has to go to trial for anything, request this judge.
I have never heard of a judge so lenient and lax with allowing bad courtroom behavior as this judge.

We have had gum chewing, phone videos going off, inmate stealing pens, etc.

I am sorry to keep harping about this judge however this is beyond ridiculous courtroom behavior.
Poor Juan cant do everything himself. He needs the law and rules to back him up.
Where is his support from this judge.

Its no wonder Nurmi has gotten away with so much. She is not doing her job IMO
She is the one who needs admonished at this point. Where is her boss?

Deflect, distract, dissemble, dissent, disagree, demur, dodge, and just generally <modsnip> around. (Can I say that?)

These people have a game plan and by golly they're sticking to it! And that's just the D's!

May I add Delay and Deny?

Looks like court is a rowdy bar when there's no jury seated. WTF?
Where was the bailiff during this exchange between the convict and this 'expert'. What if he palmed some contraband to her during their handshake? :facepalm:

Justice4Travis &#8207;@Justice4TravisA 3m3 minutes ago
At the end of proceedings, Neumeister walked over to #JodiArias and shook her hand... @EmsterD70 http://fb.me/1q0nKd076

:puke:

Not only should he already have it - he's been asked for it for several days already.

If he was a professional he would have brought it to court with him TODAY.

whatever one thinks of this expert it is obvious that somebody accessed huge amounts of *advertiser censored* on the computer, the fact that Travis like many people may have been the one downloading *advertiser censored* is not the problem, the problem is that during her trial the states position was that there was no *advertiser censored* on computer,

somebody has made a huge mistake and I do not want to think of what the remedy may be for the error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member