Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 11/21-11/23/14 In recess

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JSS kept the cameras out of her courtroom because it "allegedly" created a three ring circus. But I disagree she herself is allowing and causing her own Courtroom to be a circus. Her lack of keeping witnesses in line is making her look like a fool. I've never in my life heard or seen witnesses be allowed to behave the way they are in her Courtroom. It's like we are in the twilight zone.

Where was the bailiff during this exchange between the convict and this 'expert'. What if he palmed some contraband to her during their handshake? :facepalm:

Exactly Right. This was serious stuff here. He could have helped her escape if he wanted to. Or passing contraband like you mentioned. This is no joke what he just did. It is a serious infraction.

KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield 57s57 seconds ago
Unpleasant & aggressive Defense witness. Calls Juan "slimy" on stand TWICE.:giggle: EOD walks up & shakes #JodiArias hand while exchanging smiles.

"I beg your pardon sir!" "Mr. Martinez, are you angry with me?" "That's just slimy."

And the hits just keep on coming.

whatever one thinks of this expert it is obvious that somebody accessed huge amounts of *advertiser censored* on the computer, the fact that Travis like many people may have been the one downloading *advertiser censored* is not the problem, the problem is that during her trial the states position was that there was no *advertiser censored* on computer,

somebody has made a huge mistake and I do not want to think of what the remedy may be for the error

This is my question as well. Juan specifically stated that there was no *advertiser censored* of any kind on the computer. Will this affect the Murder 1 verdict in any way? :scared:

Unpleasant & aggressive Defense witness. Calls Juan "slimy" on stand TWICE.:giggle: EOD walks up & shakes #JodiArias hand while exchanging smiles.

He's the slimy one. I want him destroyed. Creep. Idiot. Freaking unprofessional snake.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 33s33 seconds ago

Witness B walks over to shakes #JodiArias' hand & smile at her! #FRIENDS

WHAT. The everloving. F.

...floats out of courtroom on a happy cloud of fog...

He also says thousands and thousands of files were "scrubbed" but cannot say when or how. Might it be important to look at the 2008 copy to see if there is an explanation or if it is showing up on the 2008 copy too?

And he is the magic "deletion retriever", gives dates and times for everything else, but cannot say when this happened?

Then my 5 yr old should be able to win election over JSS. My 5 yr old actually finishes stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can your 5 yr. old hold a camera better than Jodi ? :giggle:

:confetti: For the Afternoon Session:

Supplying Cake, Ice Cream, and of course, Cocktails for Rose's Birthday

th

DGC - you are consistently one of the most thoughtful and caring posters I've ever shared a forum with. Thank you for all you do.:blowkiss::partyguy2::partyguy2:

And I will now enjoy a yummy cocktail from your beautiful virtual birthday buffet in honor of Rose' s birthday. Cheers "baby girl" Rose (another WS forum sweetheart!)​

Where are the photos of the bent pins?

This would be too obvious... lol

What I would like to know, which hard drive is this about, the one recovered from JA's "broken" computer or TA's? Someone posted this YT link that shows the PT expert identifying the one JW interrogated him last year about was JA's.... then she quickly switched to phones. It's right at the beginning so careful you don't miss it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ2MBfGaMTA#t=162

whatever one thinks of this expert it is obvious that somebody accessed huge amounts of *advertiser censored* on the computer, the fact that Travis like many people may have been the one downloading *advertiser censored* is not the problem, the problem is that during her trial the states position was that there was no *advertiser censored* on computer,

somebody has made a huge mistake and I do not want to think of what the remedy may be for the error

It's yet to be proven till Juan gets the "clone"....

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 33s33 seconds ago

Witness B walks over to shakes #JodiArias' hand & smile at her! #FRIENDS

WHAT. The everloving. F.

Likely just to rile up JM, but does Neu. realize he shook the same hand that stabbed, slashed and gunshot a man to death?

AZL: Does Juan have no recourse at all with this kind of stuff? No protection from the judge?

I dunno..... :dunno: I think this will all end up being a complete waste of time. If Juan says he has proof this guy damaged something on purpose I believe him. I don't like or trust this "expert" (can't recall his name"). He seemed comfortable using the word "slimy", its just that I don't think it is the prosecution that is being "slimy".

I have a feeling that Juan is letting this man hang himself. HE is gonna be in a whole lot of trouble if it is found that he tampered with evidence. I tend to believe the witness did, over the prosecution. Oh I hope there is video of him damaging evidence! :prayer:

I just find it too difficult to believe that neither the defense expert at the time or the prosecution found any of what this guy claims he found. :nono: I just don't believe it. :gavel:

I know that there are members (gifted with the virtue of patience) who feel that this Judge is doing her best. Can we at least agree that she is not the best Judge for a case of this magnitude? This trial cries out for a stern, no-nonsense type of Judge and JSS is simply not like that. It's not her style. I might like her as a next door neighbour but I am terribly disappointed in the way that she has managed this trial.

agree, she needs to stop most of the sidebars, just rule on the objection and then move on, she needs to stop all the attorneys asking questions that confound and confuddle the witnesses, she needs to realise that this is not a rehash of the trial but a sentencing hearing, the judge who presided over the Darren Mack trial and then the hearing where Routiss (aka Rooty) argued buyers remorse as Mack tried to get out of his plea deal would have done a very good job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member