Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 11/21-11/23/14 In recess

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justice4Travis ‏@Justice4TravisA 3m3 minutes ago
At the end of proceedings, Neumeister walked over to #JodiArias and shook her hand... @EmsterD70 http://fb.me/1q0nKd076

:puke:

This just blows my mind. Computer experts are supposed to be UNBIASED and OBJECTIVE and simply there to gather factual evidence. How can any unbiased forensics expert leave the witness box and walk over to the KILLER for a buddy/buddy handshake? I cannot believe it. I hope the cameras were still on.

He'd needs to look at the 2008 hard drive copy to figure out just why it was missed twice and if it's even there at all. That's important. All this info is stuff he got from examining the hard drive itself recently. He has to if there is anything that is on it that is not on the 2014 hard drive. He is a moron if he thinks it's not important to look at that copy.

Exactly. I'm sure Juan wants what this expert looked at to compare the two. I'm still not ready to say that there was an error and *advertiser censored* was indeed on the computer. And if there was then BOTH experts for the state and defense missed it. I still think this can be explained. And I trust that Juan will if of course the defense stops playing a keep away game with the evidence they claim proves their allegations.

I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but I've been sick for a week and trying to "watch" this trial here on WS because I really enjoyed watching the guilt phase with you guys, but now I'm so frustrated that I feel like giving it up.

JSS is not the enemy. She's doing her job.

Have a little faith in Juan. He knows what he's doing. I doubt if the disrespect he's getting from these crackpots fazes him at all.

It's yet to be proven till Juan gets the "clone"....

I think he is on solid ground with his assertions that somebody asked that computer to search for *advertiser censored*, the numbers I read on twitter from people tweeting the trial say to me that this happened,

There should have been an instant threat of "Contempt of Court".

If this wasnt an example of Contempt of Court behavior in the courtroom, then I have no idea what is.

She is a jail inmate for goodness sakes. He could have intended to help her escape.
WTH is this judge doing? Is she sleeping?

If anybody ever has to go to trial for anything, request this judge.
I have never heard of a judge so lenient and lax with allowing bad courtroom behavior as this judge.

We have had gum chewing, phone videos going off, inmate stealing pens, etc.

I am sorry to keep harping about this judge however this is beyond ridiculous courtroom behavior.
Poor Juan cant do everything himself. He needs the law and rules to back him up.
Where is his support from this judge.

Its no wonder Nurmi has gotten away with so much. She is not doing her job IMO
She is the one who needs admonished at this point. Where is her boss?

excellent points! a mockery is being made.....please forward them to the whomever in the state of Arizona has oversight of JSS

Tom Tingle ‏@TomTingle2 3m3 minutes ago
Juan Martinez fires up during cross of computer expert about *advertiser censored* on hard drive of Travis Alexander #JodiArias
juan.jpg
:juanettes:

I think he is on solid ground with his assertions that somebody asked that computer to search for *advertiser censored*, the numbers I read on twitter from people tweeting the trial say to me that this happened,

And if the computer is beyond repair now? There has been a delay of turning cloneNOT! ( forensic image) over for a reason, I suspect.

What does that mean?
It means the defense and their 'expert' are continuing their game of 3 card monte with the computer hard drive. Actually, it means he gets an another extension for the homework he failed to hand in LAST Monday. :facepalm:

KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield 57s57 seconds ago
Unpleasant & aggressive Defense witness. Calls Juan "slimy" on stand TWICE.:giggle: EOD walks up & shakes #JodiArias hand while exchanging smiles.

I'm surprised he didn't high 5 her!

This cheered me up (a little):

Tom Tingle ‏@TomTingle2 2m2 minutes ago

#JodiArias wears a striped jail uniform in court Friday. The jury was not present for testimony from computer expert

View attachment 63956
This morning Nurmi made a request that no media take photos of CMJA in prison garb @ defense table. JSS said that was part of a standing order.
When did all this happen and can this be argued @ the COA?

I think the issue is that this fan of Jodi Arias is claiming that, but can't prove it cause he allegedly (but not really, cause he really did do it) broke the harddrive so now his claims can't be analyzed.

Hmmm.... Just reading over on twitter. Seems some are none too happy she shook hands with this witness and will be filing complaints! :gavel:

:giggle:

That's the thing. Jodi just tried to cover the gamut of perversion by saying Travis was into little boys, little girls and kinky sex games with grown women. That's just illogical. She said that she saw all these pictures of women's breasts on TA's lap top as an example of his deviance. A pedophile would have pictures of children, not breasts. What would he do with those if he's into children?

No doubt it was omnisexual *advertiser censored*.

Here’s something (ANOTHER thing) a little strange.

The Flores investigation report http://cdn-static.wildabouttrial.co.../02/Detective-Flores-Investigation-Report.pdf
… says the search warrant was executed on June 10, at 0953 hours. The laptop WAS found in TA’s office (later testimony indicated it was in sleep mode). And the Mesa CO Police Computer Forensic Unit evidently looked at the computer and found the last activity was on June 4 at 1619 hours (email activity).

Here’s what I don’t get: This morning, BN stated TA’s computer was turned on at 0927 hours on June 10th. That almost thirty minutes before the search warrant was executed.

Hmmm. Sounds like the police didn't do it.

JSS is a former prosecutor. Wonder how much experience she has with working with computer forensics and such and how much knowledge she retained on the subject?

She went onto the bench in 2001--she's probably had more experience with computer forensics since 2001 than before.

BBM - And yet despite multiple motions by the state, he refused to provide that clone back.

He did provide a clone (that was the second thing provided--after the "Tony" drive), but not a forensic image. The difference as I understand it is that a forensic image is not altered by being examined, while a clone would be.

:seeya: Hi tandt ! JSS was elected ...

:gaah: I sure hope the voters remember how her courtroom is run when she is up for re-election !

She was not elected. Judges in Maricopa County are appointed after an extensive review by a merit board. But we do have retention elections.

AZL: Does Juan have no recourse at all with this kind of stuff? No protection from the judge?

The judge should have shut down this witness's behavior immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyme.as1