Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 11/21-11/23/14 In recess

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's all a matter of semantics. It sounds like there was not *advertiser censored* of any type ON his computer. The question was over whether *advertiser censored* had been accessed via the internet on his computer.

Oh. Well. Never even thought about it like that. :thinking:

I agree with you. I cannot wait til she comes up for a retention vote! I will be voting her out. My question is that it sure seems to me that she does NOT like Juan Martinez? AZL do you know if there could be any truth to this?

I haven't seen any evidence of that. Most judges would have reprimanded Juan more by now. She seems pretty tolerant of poor behavior from everyone in the courtroom regardless of which side they're on. I couldn't tell, though, from the tweets who she seemed "angry" with today.

The expert. He did something to it. And Juan days he can prove it.

I missed that part. If Juan says that he can then I will take his word over this buffoon expert.

Hey. Why didn't the defense use Lonnie Dworkin again as their computer expert? He has the creds. I wonder why they didn't retain him to check the computer and report his findings? :thinking: :laughing:

Maybe because he's honest?

Tom Tingle ‏@TomTingle2 · 6m6 minutes ago
Defense attorneys Nurmi and Willmott sit with #JodiArias as they listen to Juan Martinez cross examine computer exp

ja112114.jpg

Nurmi's cheek looks a little red, wonder if it's because he's annoyed at JM's cross of his witness?

I haven't seen any evidence of that. Most judges would have reprimanded Juan more by now. She seems pretty tolerant of poor behavior from everyone in the courtroom regardless of which side they're on. I couldn't tell, though, from the tweets who she seemed "angry" with today.

Would you give an opinion on whether Juan is liked or disliked among judges? Does he have a bad rap with them or some of them?

This has Arias written
all over it. Juan is going to go into overdrive, if that's possible, and find the culprit and how she pulled it off. You know he is livid.

I wish someone could tell me why we get thumbnails sometimes and full-size pics other times when the uploading is the same process in both cases? :(

agree, she needs to stop most of the sidebars, just rule on the objection and then move on, she needs to stop all the attorneys asking questions that confound and confuddle the witnesses, she needs to realise that this is not a rehash of the trial but a sentencing hearing, the judge who presided over the Darren Mack trial and then the hearing where Routiss (aka Rooty) argued buyers remorse as Mack tried to get out of his plea deal would have done a very good job

I loved that judge! Best judge EVER!

There's a presiding judge. He doesn't really "oversee" her courtroom, no. And he certainly wouldn't get involved in minor issues like rebuking a witness who is showing disrespect for the process.

Are we making too much of this defence witness shaking hands with the (whatever she is while she's awaiting the sentencing verdict), then?

I would be interested in knowing what prompted reanalyzing the computer in the first place.

And all the sim card missing etc., why wasn't it brought up during the first trial.

Are we making too much of this defence witness shaking hands with the (whatever she is while she's awaiting the sentencing verdict), then?

Shaking hands and smiling. No, we are not. The fact that Travis' family was there to see it makes it worst.

I dunno..... :dunno: I think this will all end up being a complete waste of time. If Juan says he has proof this guy damaged something on purpose I believe him. I don't like or trust this "expert" (can't recall his name"). He seemed comfortable using the word "slimy", its just that I don't think it is the prosecution that is being "slimy".

I have a feeling that Juan is letting this man hang himself. HE is gonna be in a whole lot of trouble if it is found that he tampered with evidence. I tend to believe the witness did, over the prosecution. Oh I hope there is video of him damaging evidence! :prayer:

I just find it too difficult to believe that neither the defense expert at the time or the prosecution found any of what this guy claims he found. :nono: I just don't believe it. :gavel:
If anybody is worried right now, just bookmark this post. Juan's got this. :juanettes:

There's a presiding judge. He doesn't really "oversee" her courtroom, no. And he certainly wouldn't get involved in minor issues like rebuking a witness who is showing disrespect for the process.

Thanks. I guess at this point I don't see it as a minor point, the conduct she allows in her courtroom. The eye guy today is only the most recent of witnesses she refuses to hold in check.

All emotion aside, I believe she has abdicated control of basic aspects of her court room. I would genuinely hope a presiding judge wouldn't consider that complaint minor.

I would be interested in knowing what prompted reanalyzing the computer in the first place.

And all the sim card missing etc., why wasn't it brought up during the first trial.

I think Juan is saying all the "damage" BN brought up was not caused by them. It was given to them that way. Jodi destroyed the evidence, not them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member