Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 11/3/14 Hearing - Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be able to get behind our governor and legislature if they implemented an agenda to finally put all California Death Row inmates to death- immediately- if it has been more than five years since they were sentenced. Let's stop wasting valuable resources providing staff, guards, food, clothing, education and medical services for these inmates- and get on with it- or abolish it. I totally agree- do it- or abolish it.

@jeffgoldesq: "@michaelbkiefer: A expert for #JodiArias found that 1000s of *advertiser censored* files were deleted from Travis computer while in possession of Mesa PD"

What do you guys make of it?
If true, Jodi planted them on his computer.

I hate it when biased reporters use 'possible' child *advertiser censored* found. What that means is Kiefer doesn't know what kind of *advertiser censored* if any was found but he throws in the child *advertiser censored* possibility. Ugggh.

I just hate how lowdown this case has become.

Lowdown doesn't begin to describe MK or this carp. Nurmi can't convince even JSS to hit JM with misconduct charges, so he's gonna just make up grounds?

Because I do not believe this at all. If there was *advertiser censored* on the computer she would have stood by the story of seeing him on the computer, not with paper pics that swirled to the floor- once.

AND she would have talked about how involved he always was with it, blah blah lie blah.

Its not there.

Is this the computer that they complained about in discovery motions? Right now I feel like someone kicked me in the stomach. I know, it's only Kiefer's report at this point, and this could be a pile of hogwash, but just the thought...

Hasn't the DT long had access to Travis' computer?

It's funny to me. Jodi has been claiming for a while that Juan destroyed evidence with nothing to back up that claim. And in the eleventh hour the DT obtains an expert to put forth just that. We'll see what happens guys. Again, if this were true Nurmi wouldn't be burying it in yet another misconduct motion, this would be a significant reason for Jodi to get a new trial. It would be a huge thing. It's more expert bunk.

NM, Elle got the link in just ahead of me. lol

It's funny to me. Jodi has been claiming for a while that Juan destroyed evidence with nothing to back up that claim. And in the eleventh hour the DT obtains an expert to put forth just that. We'll see what happens guys. Again, if this were true Nurmi wouldn't be burying it in yet another misconduct motion, this would be a significant reason for Jodi to get a new trial. It would be a huge thing. It's more expert bunk.

I wonder if it is the same defense expert they had last time that couldn't wait to flash the penis photo to the jury and the entire gallery? He made my skin crawl.

IMO

I would be able to get behind our governor and legislature if they implemented an agenda to finally put all California Death Row inmates to death- immediately- if it has been more than five years since they were sentenced. Let's stop wasting valuable resources providing staff, guards, food, clothing, education and medical services for these inmates- and get on with it- or abolish it. I totally agree- do it- or abolish it.
My preference is to get it started again with another method, perhaps only one drug- Propofol has been suggested. Pretty sure Jerry Brown will enforce it now. The 70's and Rose Bird are well behind us.

Also, they claim the PD did this on June 9, 2008. Jodi was arrested on July 15. Again, why would they destroy evidence before they even had Jodi in custody and knew what her story would be?

Story says June 19......

Seems one of the defense's strategies is to put Flores (and his wife) on trial. I'll ask around but not too sure how, if the files were 'deleted and shredded' the defense's expert could reliably track them to their original site.

Also, they claim the PD did this on June 9, 2008. Jodi was arrested on July 15. Again, why would they destroy evidence before they even had Jodi in custody and knew what her story would be?

The article says June 19, 2009.

@jeffgoldesq: If a pros purposely destroys or withholds exculpatory evidence case gets dismissed without retrial. Oh no could this happen in #JodiArias?

I made a typo but the point still stands. That's still a full month before Jodi was indicted and arrested. Why destroy evidence that had no relevance at all yet?

The article says 2009, not '08.

They say she wasn't in AZ when the *advertiser censored* was accessed.

She still probably planted the files on his computer. Maybe he did open them not knowing what the files were??? I'm still giving Travis the benefit of the doubt over a lying, stalking, obsessive, narcissistic psychopath murderess.

Isn't June 19th 2009 still long before Jodi had changed to her final story though? It would still make no sense to destroy that evidence when she was still claiming two other people did it :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justice for Brenda Goudge