Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 11/3/14 Hearing - Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@jeffgoldesq: "@michaelbkiefer: A expert for #JodiArias found that 1000s of *advertiser censored* files were deleted from Travis computer while in possession of Mesa PD"

What do you guys make of it?
She probably downloaded them herself.....

1). How would they even know this? If it was deleted, it is gone, right?

2). If Nurmi was confident about this information he'd open up his case for all to see an shout it from the rooftops! This would be a HUGE violation of the law.

3). They're basing this on Jodi's words that it was there. So PD must have destroyed it because Jodi says it was there. Remember their desperation to get at the hard drives? State, please be on high alert sand put nothing past this crew. I'm gonna need to see Nurmi's evidence for this claim.

@jeffgoldesq: "@michaelbkiefer: A expert for #JodiArias found that 1000s of *advertiser censored* files were deleted from Travis computer while in possession of Mesa PD"

I do NOT believe it. Kiefer reporting this, huh?

I don't believe it and don't think the prosecutor would do it. He would have taken a plea deal in worse case scenario. Something will come to light about this MK would be the one to break this news wouldn't he?

Is this the computer that they complained about in discovery motions? Right now I feel like someone kicked me in the stomach. I know, it's only Kiefer's report at this point, and this could be a pile of hogwash, but just the thought...

@michaelbkiefer: #JodiArias ask to dismiss conviction alleging prosecutor misconduct for destroying evidence. Possible child *advertiser censored* found.

I hate it when biased reporters use 'possible' child *advertiser censored* found. What that means is Kiefer doesn't know what kind of *advertiser censored* if any was found but he throws in the child *advertiser censored* possibility. Ugggh.

I just hate how lowdown this case has become.

Is this the computer that they complained about in discovery motions? Right now I feel like someone kicked me in the stomach. I know, it's only Kiefer's report at this point, and this could be a pile of hogwash, but just the thought...

Why would the PD do that LONG before Jodi even made the claims about *advertiser censored* and child *advertiser censored*? That doesn't make sense.

I am not sure the DP will ever be eradicated. The last poll I read stated over 70% of Americans are still in favor of the death penalty. Some states have it but never carry them out like CA so they should just abolish it altogether. But then you have states like Texas and Florida and the appeals don't go on for 20 years but are usually wrapped up in about 8-10 years and the DR inmate is executed. Many states continue to carryout the death penalty. Some executing several a year.

Well if this trial were taking place in Texas or another like state I wouldn't be at all uncertain what her fate should be, give her the DP because that's what she clearly deserves. But that's not the case. AZ hasn't executed a woman since 1930! C'mon, it's ridiculous to have a DP that's not really the DP at all, and only serves to give the criminal more chances to appeal than if they had gotten any other sentence. It's true their time in prison is more in line with what they deserve, but is it worth the grief on the families to go through a lifetime of appeals and uncertainty about the actual fate of their loved ones killer? I agree that states like CA should either step up to the plate or abolish it as a travesty that bears no resemblance to its original intent. At the rate CA is going it will take the better part of a millenium to execute just the ones that are currently on death row, so just how ridiculous do they want this to get?

I'm not opposed to the DP where it's just, but if you have it, have a real DP, and not a lip service law that advantages the criminal more than it does the society who turned to it as a remedy.

1). How would they even know this? If it was deleted, it is gone, right?

2). If Nurmi was confident about this information he'd open up his case for all to see an shout it from the rooftops! This would be a HUGE violation of the law.

3). They're basing this on Jodi's words that it was there. So PD must have destroyed it because Jodi says it was there. Remember their desperation to get at the hard drives? State, please be on high alert sand put nothing past this crew. I'm gonna need to see Nurmi's evidence for this claim.

The way I see it if they know it has been deleted then the experts can retrieve it because rarely are things completely wiped out of a computer even if deleted.

Also, they claim the PD did this on June 9, 2008. Jodi was arrested on July 15. Again, why would they destroy evidence before they even had Jodi in custody and knew what her story would be?

BS conveniently released by the defense team's favorite schill, Kiefer, while the jury is on a defense orchestrated break from the trial. :gaah:

My first thought is which guy doesn't have *advertiser censored*.

But, on second thought, what type of content is this *advertiser censored*?

And, isn't this evidence? Why didnt this come up in the first trial?

In her initial interview with Det Flores she admitted having Travis' computer passwords....

The death penalty was never established to be a deterrent so that others wouldn't commit murders. Just like LWOP doesn't deter them. No one plotting a murder is going to think.' Oh wait, I cant kill him/her because I may get the death penalty or locked away for life.' There are always going to be people who committ heinous and cruel murders way above what society is willing to accept with just a life sentence or LWOP as the punishment. The death penalty was implemented to be carried out on individuals when these individual murders were heinous, premeditated, and cruel ....among other legal factors that can make a case rise to a death penalty one.

I am not sure the DP will ever be eradicated. The last poll I read stated over 70% of Americans are still in favor of the death penalty. Some states have it but never carry them out like CA so they should just abolish it altogether. But then you have states like Texas and Florida and the appeals don't go on for 20 years but are usually wrapped up in about 8-10 years and the DR inmate is executed. Many states continue to carryout the death penalty. Some executing several a year.

I honestly want JA to get the death penalty and nothing else because SHE is deserving of no less. Anything less and this witch will see it as a win. I don't want her to think she/KN has won at anything. I don't want her gloating that she once again was crafty enough to pull the wool over another juror(s) eyes with her bald face lies. And believe me if she hoodwinks them again she will gloat until she looks like an engorged toad.

I want her to hear just what the jury thinks of her by telling her she deserves to die. I really don't care if she rots away in prison waiting for her death date that may or may not ever come from being executed. I just want her to know she is a 'dead woman walking' and one day she will have no control over her life as to whether she lives or dies. The same power she took away from Travis to live and instead gave him an execution date.

Now, I could live with it if she was given LWOP and locked down in a cell 23/24 of everyday. But to know that she will be put in GP one day and will have enablers to coddle her is just not acceptable to me. She is a master manipulator and it wouldn't take her long to manipulate others for her own personal gain. Even the thought of that makes me want to barf.:mad:
Casey Anthony and her Anti-DP cartoons didn't stop her, she was opposed to it on the general principal that she might receive it.

California did abolish the Death Penalty and we brought it back- for good I think. Our last execution was 8 years ago- but that was because the method of drug cocktails was challenged as inhumane, and hasn't been resolved. I used to be against the DP until I realized that some people like Stanley Tookey Williams- the founder of the Cripps gang deserve no less. I agree with everything else you said.

My first thought is which guy doesn't have *advertiser censored*.

But, on second thought, what type of content is this *advertiser censored*?

And, isn't this evidence? Why didnt this come up in the first trial?

If it were real, it would have.

Also, they claim the PD did this on June 9, 2008. Jodi was arrested on July 15. Again, why would they destroy evidence before they even had Jodi in custody and knew what her story would be?

It absolutely makes no sense at all but nothing about this case, does.

A Jodi Arias expert? He was probably looking at his own hard drive by mistake. Really, this 11th hour rabbit their pulling out of their hat is too obvious at this point, and besides, this makes her innocent exactly how?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nlgal68