Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/3 -12/04 In recess w/hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm confused. Did he use a clone supplied by MPD or did he use Travis' hard drive to make his own clone? If so, the state's copy would not reflect these changes, as he's saying. He also said before what was provided to Lonnie Dworkin must have been tainted. So what was provided to him? :waitasec: and how did he damage Travis' hard drive if he only worked from a copy. And forensic copies can't be overwritten, can they? So what did he delete viruses from, the original or the copy????????

----------------

@TrialDiariesJ: Jen Willmott is objecting quite a bit #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- On Oct 22, 2014 at 11:32pm someone went and altered, changed messed up files didn't they? #jodiarias #3tvarias

WHOA!! Dr F can now testify that BN is officially a sicko since he did something on an electronic device after 11pm!

William Pitts @william_pitts · 21s 21 seconds ago
Changing to waking up a sleeping computer. Martinez says waking up a laptop doesn't INTENTIONALLY change anything. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 21s 21 seconds ago

Juan is going over when the laptop was brought out of sleep mode.

Neu said 9:27 earlier, he is relying on what was on the cpu #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 12s 12 seconds ago

If someone opened the laptop that would be tampering explains Neu.

Juan explains someone using an incinerator is also tampering #JodiArias

William Pitts @william_pitts · 14s 15 seconds ago
Neumeister says he took out the viruses and malware before giving the clone over. Says he figured pros had their own copy #JodiArias
Isn't this GOTCHA??!!

Is there not one picture of Neumeister blathering his lying arse off from the stand?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 15s 15 seconds ago

Neu has his heart set on explaining his answers

but Juan cut's him off and moves on right away. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3s 3 seconds ago

Juan closed the lid to Neu's computer and it shut down.

He asks Neu to open it up again and start it up. #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Bryan is saying State tampered with evidence. Juan says no but you sure did when you put an incinerator on this hard drive and then hid it!!

I'm just a tad obsessive
Given that subpoenas are flying, I'd guess that Nurmi is refusing to put CMJA back on the stand until after witnesses are dragged into court or whatever happens next.

Until the flying subpoenas are joined in midair by a squadron of flying pigs? Until the Devil puts on a sweater? (A reference perhaps to Jodi's request for a sweater at the start of her interrogation? Well, yes, maybe, that too...) Until the fat lady sings?

(Damn, now I'll be thinking up these expressions all day.)

eta: until the cows come home and the chickens come home to roost, till Gabriel blows his horn...

William Pitts @william_pitts · 8s 8 seconds ago
Martinez demosntrates sleep mode by closing Neumeister's laptop. Neumeister looks pretty ticked at that one. #JodiArias

Now I'm confused. Did he use a clone supplied by MPD or did he use Travis' hard drive to make his own clone? If so, the state's copy would not reflect these changes, as he's saying. He also said before what was provided to Lonnie Dworkin must have been tainted. So what was provided to him? :waitasec:

----------------

@TrialDiariesJ: Jen Willmott is objecting quite a bit #jodiarias #3tvarias

Dunno. I'm counting on you to tell us...

William Pitts @william_pitts · 19s 20 seconds ago
Martinez wants him to turn it back on. Wilmott objects to Martinez tampering with Neumeister's gear. #JodiArias

William Pitts @william_pitts · 3s 3 seconds ago
That's that I've been waiting for. Neumeister says regardless of what JM says, the Mesa PD evidence drive shows the same information.

This is awesome! He claims the Mesa PD matches the non-clone that he altered. That would be a good trick!

William Pitts @william_pitts · 13s 14 seconds ago
N: "You're gettinng away from the facts, let's get back to the facts."

#JodiArias

I'm so sick of these defense witnesses saying things like this to JM! The DT has obviously told their witnesses to make these comments and it's infuriating!

Following and it's hot and heavy! Neumeister is going down. What expert computer analyst talks like this? I'm sure Juan's expert is of the legitimate variety.

William Pitts @william_pitts · 21s 21 seconds ago
Changing to waking up a sleeping computer. Martinez says waking up a laptop doesn't INTENTIONALLY change anything. #JodiArias

Emphasis on "INTENTIONALLY" = no misconduct.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 2m2 minutes ago
Martinez demosntrates sleep mode by closing Neumeister's laptop. Neumeister looks pretty ticked at that one. #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 1m1 minute ago
Martinez wants him to turn it back on. Wilmott objects to Martinez tampering with Neumeister's gear. #JodiArias
----

OMG this is priceless, can't wait for the video of it.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 27 seconds ago

Willmott is all "juuuuuuudge can you tell Juan to not touch the experts laptop and junk?"

Judge is all "aiight". #JodiArias

:judge::judge::judge: . . . :gaah:

How many months will it take JSS to make a decision on all of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martin andreasen