Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 4 seconds ago

Juan and Neumiester continue to quibble over when the computer was open and how. #JodiArias

William Pitts retweeted
Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 3m 3 minutes ago
Neumeister: "You're asking questions that don't make sense." Martinez: "OK, let's move on."

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan is taking issue with Bryan's prior testimony of what time the computer was shut down #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts @william_pitts · 19s 20 seconds ago
Martinez wants him to turn it back on. Wilmott objects to Martinez tampering with Neumeister's gear. #JodiArias

Oh, lordy...I won't go there.....:laughing:

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- You said someone pushed the button at 10:13am by someone pushing the button. A hard shut down
Bryan- It could be #jodiarias

Now I'm confused. Did he use a clone supplied by MPD or did he use Travis' hard drive to make his own clone? If so, the state's copy would not reflect these changes, as he's saying. He also said before what was provided to Lonnie Dworkin must have been tainted. So what was provided to him? :waitasec: and how did he damage Travis' hard drive if he only worked from a copy. And forensic copies can't be overwritten, can they? So what did he delete from the original or the copy????????

----------------

@TrialDiariesJ: Jen Willmott is objecting quite a bit #jodiarias #3tvarias

Yes, forensic copies can be overwritten. If you boot up a VM (set up to reflect the same environment as the original comptuer) from an image without a write blocker, it will change in the exact ways the original hard drive would have changed. You can watch it happen in real time and see exactly what all the changes are.

I can do this. I'm sure Juan's experts can do this. It's just a matter of time until BN starts crying now.

I wonder if Neumeister will have recurring nightmares of being flushed down a dark toilet by Juan Martinez for the next several years.

Priceless.

William Pitts @william_pitts · 37s 38 seconds ago
we're discussing how to shut down a computer. I swear i had the same convo with my mother...

I thought they requested original HD.

Exactly! So what is Neu saying????

Eta: oh, he's saying the hidden *advertiser censored* would have been on the original hard drive copy they made so all this doesn't matter.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 37s 38 seconds ago

Willmott has now activated her whack-a-mole spring and shoots up in the air with her objections. #JodiArias

:Banane45:

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- You testified to this
Bryan has no clue. He wants to go by what's on the computer now #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- so when you testified you made a mistake
Bryan- Could be #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wow. "Could be." Defense is just awful!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

Judge Stephens again pulls out the legal pad fan action. Her hair flows gracefully at each pass. #JodiArias

:hilarious: !

Help.quick translation of exactly how JM has him dead to rights.

Please someone tweet about what Jodi is doing right now! (peeing her pants?)

Nerd alert! I'm waiting for BN to say Juan is confusing him because he wasn't specific as to whether by 1GB he meant 1000^3 or 1024^3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pencat