Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 2/13 thru 2/18 - Break

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't this in an email?

."thanks for keeping your end of the contact for the car you destroyed". "you're more and more like your mom every day''

IIRC, wasn't she referring to recordings made on her computer, rather than the phone?

It would be super-easy to string computer recordings into a "conversation" - I'm far from tech-savvy, have found it easy myself, when creating voice-overs for visuals.

No. She's describing for Nurmi on direct how she recorded the sex conversation. The tape had just been played in court and Nurmi questions her about it (day 17 on YouTube)

Yeah, it is so obvious she planned to record his calls to sabatage him. I think her original main goal was to send recordings to his new girlfriends to ruin his chances with them.

That is so mean. She could not accept that the relationship was over. She had to ruin all his future girlfriends.

Part of her scorched earth game plan.

what is going on, I just logged in, why so many threads have lock on them, I never noticed locks before?

And Aug 2007 is when she freaks out after peeping in the window and seeing Travis kissing someone

That seems strange because according to Lisa they were upstairs. So how long was Jodi standing there watching them?

what is going on, I just logged in, why so many threads have lock on them, I never noticed locks before?

They are closed threads. You can still go in them and read, you just can't add a post to the thread.

That seems strange because according to Lisa they were upstairs. So how long was Jodi standing there watching them?

I am thinking the girl she saw in August (peeped in the back door window, TV on, girl re hooking her bra) was not identified as Lisa. But whoever it was Jodi ran off and called her dad hysterically upset

And of course Jodi wasn't stalking! She had to go to his house! Her social security card was stored in a box in his garage!

Wasn't this in an email?

."thanks for keeping your end of the contact for the car you destroyed". "you're more and more like your mom every day''

Not sure if it was an email or just more of the text argument that we can't see. This old post gives a little more info:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?199284-Jodi-Arias-TAKES-THE-STAND-FOR-7TH-DAY-40-*may-contain-graphic-and-adult-content*&p=8886179#post8886179
"After TA references JA having sex with Steve, message 6576, JA's response is "please don't give me any more grief about Steve"....I still love you...need time to get over it....lets adopt a "don't ask, don't tell" policy.
--message 14090, "I freaking bet, I wonder what kind of crap you send out"...."thanks for keeping your end of the contact for the car you destroyed". "you're more and more like you mom every day."
."

IIRC, wasn't she referring to recordings made on her computer, rather than the phone?

It would be super-easy to string computer recordings into a "conversation" - I'm far from tech-savvy but have found it easy myself, when creating voice-overs for visuals.

I've been digging on Helio phone and features. I cannot find anything that has recording capabilities. I beginning to wonder if she was on the house phone and recorded it with the Helio phone; kind of like the old fashioned way.

I am thinking the girl she saw in August (peeped in the back door window, TV on, girl re hooking her bra) was not identified as Lisa. But whoever it was Jodi ran off and called her dad hysterically upset

And of course Jodi wasn't stalking! She had to go to his house! Her social security card was stored in a box in his garage!

JA always had an excuse for going back to TAs. He should of left all her stuff at the curb.

This text was mentioned earlier, but there is no date.

2lm2uz9.png

The hard drive that Lonny D spoke about was an external hard drive, that external was damage and LE sent it out to try and recover what they could. I don't remember him speaking about a computer/ laptop that belonged to ja.

I haven't listened to Det M so don't know what he said about the computers.

Imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know others have responded to this, but just thought I'd add add'l info here for future reference. The hard drive Dworkin testified about was from JA's laptop, it's evidence# is given as 402873 both in Dworkin and Melendez testimony. I found a description in one of Nurmi's motions where he's accusing the state of withholding evidence:

"To that end, on or about June 25, 2012, Ms. Arias filed another motion to obtain "the results of any and all testing conducted by the State and/or its agents upon the Western Digital laptop drive and/or Accomdata drive contained in Mesa Police Department item number 402873. On July 12, 2012, this motion was discussed in court and the State informed the court and Ms.Arias that "the item was sent over to an outfit in Texas and they were working on it."

I wonder if any of juror's asked why wasn't CMJA computer examined.

I've been digging on Helio phone and features. I cannot find anything that has recording capabilities. I beginning to wonder if she was on the house phone and recorded it with the Helio phone; kind of like the old fashioned way.

It's there I saw it.

How about video chat on her pc? I know this has been around for quite some time, I was using it(with the camera turned off) back in 2003(iirc), on MSN Messenger. As for TA's voice not being as loud as hers, she was likely using a headset and because he didn't know he was being recorded... wasn't.

I wonder how the jury can keep a straight face. I would not been able to grin at that excuse. Like do you think the we (the jury) are stupid.

Perhaps there was more than one peeping incident.

Are these two separate occasions, or am I separating details from the same occasion?
1. JA walked up to the back sliding glass door and saw Travis and another woman, the woman was re-hooking her bra.
2. A light was turned off in the house while Travis was with another woman. Upon investigating who was in the house, JA is discovered.

I was doing the same thing. LOL

I did find a manual below for a Helio "Kickflip" phone. Came out in 2006. It does have a record feature. Not sure if that was the type of phone she had though. The interesting thing is I read where it was a popular phone for people with Myspace for some reason. I think maybe for music and video recording. We know she loved Myspace too.

Here is part of the manual below, and remember how during the trial the DT only tried to bring in just Travis part. Notice what it says in the manual about not capturing the users voice but it did capture the incoming voice.
And we know her voice and Travis voice was eventually played in court and her voice was always much clearer which makes sense now. We only had trouble with Travis voice.

So I think she did BOTH. I think she recorded his voice with the Helio but also had a regular recorder going while on speakerphone, and then I think she used some sort of application on her computer to re-arrange Travis voice to make it even worse than it was.
She could have easily just had a MIC too, hooked to her computer at the time of her discussions on speakerphone and recorded it directly to her PC.
I do think the Helio part was used to capture Travis voice for editing purposes. I bet Jodi knew the phones features from her Myspace use with videos and music files and she knew how to manipulate the sound tracks. All JMO of course.

From manual
"Answering Calls
Incoming Calls
► When the flip is open, press
During a Call
Press
to enable/disable speakerphone. "

"Record Call: Records a phone conversation. The outgoing voice is not recorded. The recording is saved under Voice Recorder in the Plan menu. "

http://www.manualslib.com/manual/67441/Helio-Kick-Flip.html?page=33&term=record&selected=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member