Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 2/13 thru 2/18 - Break

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I get when googling it is alcohol. :(

Googled "BMW Travis Alexander Chris Hughes" trying to find the original source for the no-sale info. Imagine my surprise at finding my own post on another forum...and seeing other WS's posts from today there too. :(

IMO, she took the BMW for the express purpose of destroying it. There's no good reason why she didn't drive her own car there.

I'll bet he was out for the day. She did all the UHaul stuff that day, including the Beemer incident and loading up the UHaul. He might not have wanted to be around because he just wanted her to leave. In revenge, she took the Beemer. He had his Prius, right? He could have been away from home with his Prius. I wonder if there's any evidence (e.g. from friends or his phone) where he was that day.

If she leased the vehicle she could have put a small down payment (sometimes none at all) and monthly payments for 3 years - then option to purchase or continue leasing this car or something else. Maybe end of a lease - or she quit making lease payments?

ETA: Didn't Abe testify that she had a crappy car as she drove off from the parking lot (the night of the magic panties episode)?

I don't think a bank would repossess a leased vehicle? Not sure.

I agree that owning an Infiniti unless you have a sizable salary is very unlikely. I never did get this..... When did she get the Infiniti, anyway?

Her Mom flew down to Mesa to help her move back, right? Could her Mom have driven the Infiniti back, seems like that would have been the original plan rather than try to tow it 1000 miles. Otherwise what would she have needed her Mom for, she had few possessions to return with.

IIRC her father in Flores' interrogation said she had a whole lot of "carp", that he had to pay to bring up and that Jodi just put it all in storage.

Just asked DH (professional auto technician @ dealership) about towing a car 1000 miles that was left in gear instead of neutral. He said it would ruin transmission, trans-axle, drive train, etc. The engine is required to distribute oil to all of those gears and without it all of the parts would burn up. I asked if that wouldn't leave a trail of smoke behind her at some point - he replied "it could, but that would require someone to look behind them and notice". He did agree that it would stink but she probably didn't notice because it was behind her.

Just thought it was an interesting tidbit to add to this conversation.

She just towed it a few miles, though, right? She put it on the dolly at the UHaul place and it soon disintegrated?

For those sleuthing the Helio...

Fwiw, from guilt phase, testimony indicated she and Ryan Burns used Google IM. From screen shots looks identical to the page layout of the Helio "text."

Not sure if that's relevant....

Woah! Clever.....

VAL pssst! Please do not ask me to listen again. I listened twice and there are so many breaks in the tape that something is definitely going on. I THINK I remember her explaining that she had to keep hitting record because it would shut off.

That is not what I believe. If that was true then you would hear something every three minutes. The breaks are staggered. His voice changes too. I still think she manufactured the tapes and recorded them onto the Helio.

Lol, I agree with you.

But that's per Jodi that he sold her the car. $6,000 would have been a ridiculous price to ask for a Beemer, and Travis was having financial difficulties.

I think she was stealing the car while he was out. IMO, She was going to load up the http://www.uhaul.com/Articles/Tips/3/How-to-load-your-car-on-a-U-Haul-car-dolly when he wasn't home and take off, BMW in tow.

Don't know about stealing it, but she was towing the BMW on a UHaul car dolly. She blamed the UHaul guy for not putting the car in neutral to tow it. She said the UHaul dude loaded it for her ***bull snot***. She towed it in park and burned up the transmission. She was using a drive it yourself Uhaul and towing the BMW behind. Infinity was "turned in" ... repo'd is more like it.

Easy Peasy to put a car on a tow dolly (although for that I long of drive, you'd have to be wacky to do that): http://www.uhaul.com/Articles/Tips/3/How-to-load-your-car-on-a-U-Haul-car-dolly

Googled "BMW Travis Alexander Chris Hughes" trying to find the original source for the no-sale info. Imagine my surprise at finding my own post on another forum...and seeing other WS's posts from today there too. :(

:shame: It's nice not to be alone in the dark. I think.

murderer JodiArias diary void been there for years.jpg

Have you seen this?

Source @LindaHalbert, Twitter

Let me ask my twitter buddies.

I recall at one time 600 pages of her diary were released. I know CNN had them. Nurmi brought this up at same time he brought up the interview with Jodi's mom and pop with Flores was released. He asked the judge to pull an emergency card and sequester the jury. The judge denied the request obviously.

Google search for Jodi Arias journal entries https://www.google.com/search?q=six...%2F22%2Frecap-week-8-jodi-arias-trial;300;250

:shame: It's nice not to be alone in the dark. I think.

I'm in the dark about your in the dark comment, but I'm glad others have been here the past 2 days! I've been locked away for most of both days, in one room in my house, nursing my cat recovering from back to back surgeries and keeping her isolated from my other frisky furballs. Five days more to go.

The upside is I have lots of time to go sleuthing. :)

I'm in the dark about your in the dark comment, but I'm glad others have been here the past 2 days! I've been locked away for most of both days, in one room in my house, nursing my cat recovering from back to back surgeries and keeping her isolated from my other frisky furballs. Five days more to go.

The upside is I have lots of time to go sleuthing. :)

The copier of my post mentioned 'here was someone else in the dark' about the damaged laptop hard drive. lol Last year I found that place googling and read some early threads there, I gathered there's a bit of history between here and there.

Sorry about your forced seclusion, hope the cat gets better soon. :)

View attachment 69399

Have you seen this?

Source @LindaHalbert, Twitter

Wow..... her "power and potential"; "potential for greatness"; her "mastery of the mundane".... The self-congratulatory stuff in these two pages is very revealing. And she encourages herself to congratulate herself even more!!!!

These pages have to have been written after she left Mesa. They look to me as though they've been copied, and thus the error sole/soul": she's dictating to herself as she reads the first version and spells the word in a way that doesn't fit. It's very unusual for an American to be able to write longhand with so few errors: got to be copied. [School systems abroad have much more perfectionistic standards than US schools, IMO. I can write pages and pages without an error because I mostly went to school abroad.]. JA likes to copy things: her pleadings, art work, fake *advertiser censored*. It's also possible she plagiarized a bunch of this.

The copier of my post mentioned 'here was someone else in the dark' about the damaged laptop hard drive. lol Last year I found that place googling and read some early threads there, I gathered there's a bit of history between here and there.

Sorry about your forced seclusion, hope the cat gets better soon. :)

Lol. I've learned during this trial how quickly and widely rumors and actual info are spread in social media. And once wrong info goes out, even after it's corrected it never really goes away. Keeps popping back up as fact....

Her Mom flew down to Mesa to help her move back, right? Could her Mom have driven the Infiniti back, seems like that would have been the original plan rather than try to tow it 1000 miles. Otherwise what would she have needed her Mom for, she had few possessions to return with.

Jodi needed Mom to pay for it all because she was in debt to all.

But she got rid of her mother before the loading of the UHaul, etc.? She didn't want her mother around, since mom might notice what was actually transpiring? And it was her mother's idea to come down and help, right? I'm sure Jodi didn't like this at all, even more than usual, because she was "up to something".

Think Mom was paying for all. And left because Jodi had her own playbook going on>

But that's per Jodi that he sold her the car. $6,000 would have been a ridiculous price to ask for a Beemer, and Travis was having financial difficulties.

I think she was stealing the car while he was out. IMO, She was going to load up the UHaul when he wasn't home and take off, BMW in tow.

Maybe that's what JA and her mom fought about and why her mom flew home right away, perhaps her mom said no when told she would have to drive the truck and haul the BMW while JA drove her car...? Do we know if TA was in town that day and if so, why none of the common sense alternatives to JA using his car weren't implemented? She didn't seem to have a problem asking any/everyone when she wanted something, let alone a simple ride to pick up a U-Haul, why not that day? Anyway, I've been trying to look through her journals for when iirc she had said she had gone to buy tires for the BMW and what exactly she had said about it... darn thing has to be reloaded every couple of pages so one step forward, two back.:facepalm:

The fact that she owned an Infinity is a puzzle. My niece had one and it was very expensive, more than a Lexus, if I remember correctly. How does a waitress afford an Infinity?

Jodi leased the car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member