Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 2/5 - 2/9 - Break

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like some folks are making up twitter names these days? :doh:

The Examiner Reporter that got into a nasty internet warring two weeks ago with Kelly. Some say was done just to get hits on her site .... :dunno:

There is no signature line in that letter. That seems strange along with the misspelled word for behalf. Hard to believe an attorney would let that go out without correcting the error. jmo

We now have this:Cha Cha De La Rosa ‏@ChaChaDeLaHOsa 53m53 minutes ago

My attorney issued a C & D to @bychristinebswk .... How convenient is it that an attorney can help you get cu*** and di***!

and this:mad:juanstie @CJTThumper @ChaChaDeLaHOsa @bychristinebswk Her lawyer is in same building as Dorian Bond @ RaynakLawCtr pic.twitter.com/wRWZrFlcO2

Right and misusing the word behave instead of behalf, CMJA would not be happy.

Not attaching this to anyone's post...its a general comment about the Justus, MDLR twitter thing.

1. Given the timing of JA's hissy fit and tweet on Thursday, MDLR was almost certainly involved with the "Great, Kirk" tweet. She either tweeted it herself or asked someone else to post it. Can't be sure MDLR posted it herself, because the tweet went out just after lunch. It's possible that while on lunch break MDLR asked someone else to post it.

2. Someone is either tweeting directly from the courtroom or passing along info to another person outside court to tweet. Pretty short list of who it could be...MDLR, MK, Mother, or a supporter.

Supporter as regular tweeter isn't most likely, since tweets have gone on days when BK has reported no supporters(as in, only her mother was there).

MK is an unusual person :D but IMO not the most likely suspect. Wading deeper into speculation, I'm gonna guess JA isn't relying upon her mother to spread her goddess word. I'd bet Auntie Sue in a second, but she's been MIA.

Is it possible for multiple people to have access to and post on a single Twitter account? That's another possibility.

As for Justus. Multiple people for sure, and the lead whacked one doesn't live in the US. :)

I think MDLR posts things from her phone.

I think so too. In any case, she's definitely in close contact with that handful of hard core JA supporters. For that reason alone I sincerely hope she is fired after this trial.

She's shown disrespect for the court in any number of ways from the first trial on. That's bad enough. But enabling people with serious mental problems is a giant leap beyond that.

Isn't her background in social work? Yet, she's either so incompetent she doesn't recognize mental illness in folks she communicates with regularly, or she's so unethical she's exploiting mentally ill supporters for the benefit of JA.

Whatever her motivation, it's difficult to argue she's actually helping JA. By serving as conduit (and far more) between JA and her disturbed followers, she has helped feed JA's delusions of victimhood. Rather than encouraging and supporting JA to develop mitigation that might lead to LWOP, she's worked with JA to bring in testimony of nameless faceless witnesses whose lies have helped to destroy the DT's credibility.

Surely there are folks in the right places taking note, and just waiting for the trial to end before taking action?

I cannot wait for this trial to come to an end. Arias is never ever getting out of prison so she can have Maria tweet on her behalf every single day for the rest of her life. Birds of a feather and all of that. They deserve each other. Ha.

Right and misusing the word behave instead of behalf, CMJA would not be happy.

It was also pointed out that there is missing punctuation and the middle initial of the attorney is lower case.

Is anybody aware of whether or not accomodations for JA mother are paid by the state defense fund? As an expense R/T the DT needing her there to portray support for the killer during the trial? I have wondered that for quite awhile as the trial dragged on and on as I got the impression they aren't a well-off family.
During the guilt phase, they received money from Phil McGraw's producer so they would have access to the story,or maybe an interview with mom? Anyway, since that time I don't know.

I do know Jodi's mom and dad made a you tube video asking for financial support to help Jodi with her appeal and her mom said she was a victim of domestic violence. Ugh.

It was also pointed out that there is missing punctuation and the middle initial of the attorney is lower case.

And certainly not the letterhead you would expect to see from a law office. Anyone could do that on their computer. jmo

I don't believe anything from that "inconvenient whatever" blogspot. Nothing. That is SW, who is another entity of her own. I won't even go on the site, wouldn't be surprised if they turn out to be stalkers and get ahold of your IP address. Some of those CMJA supporters are cray - cray.

There is no signature line in that letter. That seems strange along with the misspelled word for behalf. Hard to believe an attorney would let that go out without correcting the error. jmo

The entire letter shrieks bogus.

Ghastly punctuation.

Missing information in the address line (just recipient's name and the newspaper's name? No address? Lazy as well as sloppy fakery).

Absence of standard formalities. "My client, Ms. De LaRosa," not the repetition of MDLR's name without the honorific.

"Cease and desist!!!!" spelled out in capital letters is just plain comical.

Vague reference to an unspecified Arizona law.

We now have this:Cha Cha De La Rosa ‏@ChaChaDeLaHOsa 53m53 minutes ago

My attorney issued a C & D to @bychristinebswk .... How convenient is it that an attorney can help you get cu*** and di***!

Ah.. Just went back to re-read. MDLR does not go by Cha cha on her twitter:

and this:mad:juanstie @CJTThumper @ChaChaDeLaHOsa @bychristinebswk Her lawyer is in same building as Dorian Bond @ RaynakLawCtr pic.twitter.com/wRWZrFlcO2

Ah.. Just went back to re-read. MDLR does not go by Cha cha on her twitter. She goes by Faithwillsaveus or something like that. Bogus tweet.
Forgive me for having the Sunday afternoon sleepies.

Maybe Miss Weber is not getting enough hits on her blog and by stirring the pot like this she assumes will get attention. Time will tell.

The police report about the robbery stated that Grampa said the gun would be about 3 to 4 inches long. I guess, since seeing this picture, that would be pretty accurate.

Yes, .25's are quite small, and given Arias has fairly large hands for a female, it's probably a pretty comparable pic of how it fit in her hand.

P.S. A belated Welcome a-board!

In the heading of the 'lawyers name' it is written as Marci a Kratter. The letter 'a' is lower case?

There is such an attorney, per the internet phone book, but I would like to see confirmation from the Examiner that they did get such a letter.

Also MDLR, if she is such a professional, really needs to clean up her language, act like a professional, dress like a professional, and stop helping the inmates as she does. Then there would be no issues on reporting on MDLR actions. JMOO

Looking ahead. Perry Smith and......there must be more. Surely JM won't finish with dreary no *advertiser censored* on the computer testimony.

Maybe Miss Weber is not getting enough hits on her blog and by stirring the pot like this she assumes will get attention. Time will tell.

Weird. Weber just posted the letter? Its pretty stale "news."

If this letter about MDLR and The Examiner is true, then who wrote the letter? I would think that a professional lawyer such as Marci A. Kratter would have used spell check, a proof reader and proof the letter herself before any documents left her office. This is one of those letters, an English teacher would love to put out for their students to find all the errors. I wonder if MDLR actually 'wrote' the letter and no one proofed it, she just sent it out without a signature? Maybe it did not go out, just a rough draft?

Does AZ have a web site where one can 'see' the rating of lawyers? Just curious.

My bad shouldn't have posted the link sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking ahead. Perry Smith and......there must be more. Surely JM won't finish with dreary no *advertiser censored* on the computer testimony.

Taylor Searle? I think he has some interesting things to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove