Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone still posting Beth's live blog posts? I'll do those as well as WAT if no one else is.

Beth:

3:37 Flores identifies the dog gate separating the hall/kitchen area from the carpeted living room. This is a photo I don’t recall seeing. I’ll look again to see if I have it in my files but it’s not on the site.

3:39 Master bedroom is to the left at the top of the stairs. A loft area is also at the top of the stairs–across from the master suite double doors–with two big bean bag chairs. Camera bag is in the loft too.

Wasn't it about 2 months ago that the accusations against Flore's wife leaking info came out? I hope that didn't cost him his place as a homicide detective.

BK
3:43 Jurors are watching Flores and the monitor above and behind Flores on the wall. some look across the courtroom at the large screen on the wall. A few are taking notes. Now we see the photo with the blood stain on the rug at the end of the hallway.

Okay jamiect., I'll do WAT, you do Beth. :)

Nancy Grace @NancyGraceHLN · 2m 2 minutes ago
#JodiArias also seems to be paying attention to evidence photos being presented in court.

Nancy Grace @NancyGraceHLN · 3m 3 minutes ago
Flores continues to identify items around Alexander's home. #JodiArias' father leans into Arias' mother and whispers something.

Nancy Grace @NancyGraceHLN · 7m 7 minutes ago
One specific photo was a Washington Mutual check written by #JodiArias to Alexander for $200 - indicating a car payment.

Nancy Grace @NancyGraceHLN · 8m 8 minutes ago
Martinez continues showing photos of #TravisAlexander's home. Flores is identifying various locations. #JodiArias

Nancy Grace @NancyGraceHLN · 15m 15 minutes ago
Jury seems to have serious expressions, paying close attention to evidence being presented. #JodiArias

Nancy Grace @NancyGraceHLN · 26m 26 minutes ago
Martinez continues with witness #2 - Detective Esteban Flores. #JodiArias

Nancy Grace @NancyGraceHLN · 27m 27 minutes ago
Court back in session. Jury entering now...#JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Jury pays close attention to visual tour of Travis Alexander home. #jodiarias

G
BBM - Re JA's check to TA for car pymts

Was it ever disclosed if JA had an amount in her checking account that would have covered that check and on the date TA was murdered? TIA

I also wonder if the check was written out of sequence.....by dates. I hope that made sense.

Beth
3:45 Flores is identifying photos of the closet that runs parallel to the hall between the master bedroom and the bathroom. In the bathroom, double sink. Now he identifies a photo of the bathroom where you can see the tub and closet door. In between in the shower. You can see Travis’s leg. This photo is on this site.

@monicalindstrom: I wonder if the jurors will have the images in their heads tonight when they go to bed of TA in the shower, dead, horrible #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Upon pic of TA closet, Juan asks Qs about the organized state of the closet. Clearly preparing jury for #JodiArias' claim of altercation.

@monicalindstrom: I feel for TA’s family who have to see all the pics again, they put their heads down and don’t look but no warning is given #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 39s 39 seconds ago

Juan asks Det if Travis' diseased body was cleaned up by Mesa PD prior to displayed photo being taken. Hinting that #JodiArias rinsed body.

Beth

3:49 Very graphic photos of Travis in the shower where he was for five days before being discovered. Awful to look at. Jurors look. I see no one taking notes.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 57s 57 seconds ago

Jury glued to close up shots of TA's decomposing body in shower. #JodiArias

BBM - Re JA's check to TA for car pymts

Was it ever disclosed if JA had an amount in her checking account that would have covered that check and on the date TA was murdered? TIA

I have always wondered about the check numbers. Exactly WHEN did she write the check? the check was DATED 5-25-08, but
did her bank statements show check numbers and dates after that? Or did she write the check and BACKDATE it?

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 45s 46 seconds ago

Alexander family reaches for tissues as images of Travis haunt the courtroom. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay