Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 20s 20 seconds ago
Nurmi asks Nathan about #Jodiarias making comment about hair. Nathan says everything was odd including Jodi smiling in photo #3TVArias
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite

Hmmm, I wonder what JA whispered to Nurmi about Mendez's statement about her mugshot photo-shoot? ("I was just trying to look pretty"?)

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 43s 43 seconds ago
Nurmi is questioning #jodiarias state of mind and why she didn't throw away the receipts from her road trip #3TVArias

Because the receipts were her alibis to show she wasn't in Arizona.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Nurmi- Why would #Jodiarias leave a paper trail? In your experience can you answer that? Objection and approach #3TVArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago
Nurmi just "hypothetically" referred to road trip to murder Travis as a "covert mission.
:giggle:

@NancyGraceHLN: Nurmi to Mendez: She could have throw away this receipt if she wanted, right? #JodiArias

Failing at reasonable doubt. He's not making sense.

She could have thrown them out. She didn't because she wanted a record of her being in other states as her alibi. There's no AZ receipts in there and we know she was in AZ.

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi is questioning #jodiarias state of mind and why she didn't throw away the receipts from her road trip #3TVArias

Because there were no gas receipts from Arizona, so she wasn't worried, remember she was never in Arizona!

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 21s 22 seconds ago
Nurmi- Is it easier to track someone if they use a credit card? Nathan- Yes it is #jodiarias #3TVArias

@ericksonvision: Nurmi essentially says #JodiArias DID leave a paper trail by keeping the receipts for the gas and the gas cans. Not trying to hide anything.

@NancyGraceHLN: A few jurors taking notes, one of Travis' sisters is holding a pen. #JodiArias is looking at Mendez & paying attention.

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 21s 22 seconds ago
Nurmi- Is it easier to track someone if they use a credit card? Nathan- Yes it is #jodiarias #3TVArias

She was using cash until she ran out! And she only used it in SLC, where, again, she wanted people to know she was.

Who cares about the receipts Nurmi? She sure didn't. She got rid of what she needed to get rid off. The gun and the knives.

Poor Nurmi. He's so doing his best. It's like a replay of the same old arguments that JM will quickly turn around. I guess he can't just sit there and say "Your honor, I got nothing.".

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi- Did rental car place have security cameras? Nathan- I have no knowledge of them #jodiarias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 29s 29 seconds ago
Nurmi- Did rental car place have security cameras? Nathan- I have no knowledge of them #jodiarias #3TVArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay