Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's last week's reply, there is a new one today talking about what was turned over to them, and asking for sanctions for their failure to comply.

Scroll down. It's there but last page is missing.

IF DT gave Juan the wrong hard drive "Tony's hard drive".. Uhmm...who is Tony? Sorry if that seems like a stupid question.

IF DT gave Juan the wrong hard drive "Tony's hard drive".. Uhmm...who is Tony? Sorry if that seems like a stupid question.

Who knows? But Juan also says that not only did it belong to Tony, but it was a Dell. Travis' computer was a Compaq.

I love that the name is "Tony." It makes me think of some would-be mafia-type who likes to think he has "friends" that can fix "problems."

Motion didn't say. Just said Someone named Tony.
Defense doesn't care what we, the public, think of them. But if they read this...they are all criminal and I would love seeing them suffer by being locked up with Jodi for days on end. Just a day dream I have.

I know that. I'm saying he keeps asking for a mirror image knowing they didn't make one and will not be able to provide him one. He's calling their bluff.

I knew that you knew! I was just excited. It was like...OH SNAP NURMS. I was, for lack of a better word, gleeful. Positively cackling over here. :D

Good for Samantha! At least the jurors got to see how Travis' family feels about this crazy testimony. Samantha's action sent a far more real and absolute truth to the jurors than anything being spewed forth from the DT and their hired "experts." IMO

That is the reason for the hairdo today

Where did I see a copy of Juan's reply to the hard drive fiasco. Could someone please direct me to it.

On the Media and Timeline stickie near the top of the forum.

ETA: I added today's Motion for Sanctions to that thread as well.

Who knows? But Juan also says that not only did it belong to Tony, but it was a Dell. Travis' computer was a Compaq.

Friend of JA or her new PI. How stupid can the defense be. I truly believe they should be sanctioned. Interesting to see how the defense will handle this without looking like complete fools.

Friend of JA or her new PI. How stupid can the defense be. I truly believe they should be sanctioned. Interesting to see how the defense will handle this without looking like complete fools.

IF it's true...

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

I wonder what estimate of time needed Nurmi gave JSS for this 'expert's' testimony, because it seems to be very drawn out, IMO. I think both her testimony, and the "oops, we made a mistake" on the image copy are both his way to eat up time until the COA's ruling. He really, really needs this mystery witness hidden for some reason...

Although I'm confused now.

Juan said viruses had been found back in 2008. Now he seems to be implying Travis Search and Destroy would make the viruses impossible.

???

I think there were viruses. And I think Jodi knew they'd be there.

I think all of this is Nurmi trying to delay until the COA's decision - IMO he's putting all eggs into one very unlikely basket.

That's last week's reply, there is a new one today talking about what was turned over to them, and asking for sanctions for their failure to comply.
eta: when I clicked on that link, I could swear it opened last week's motion. I've only had coffee today, but maybe a whole pot was too much? Sorry, I see the new one now...

Yup, I realized I had to scroll to see the new sanction motion as well...but yep it's there :)

Geez. I leave for an hour to take care of real life and all heck breaks loose. Is it still lunch or is Nurmi getting spanked somewhere?

Although I'm confused now.

Juan said viruses had been found back in 2008. Now he seems to be implying Travis Search and Destroy would make the viruses impossible.

???

I think there were viruses. And I think Jodi knew they'd be there.

I think he's saying that the malware had been found on the computer, but that they would not have been able to infect the computer with *advertiser censored*, or even to connect to the related sites, because of TA's malware protection program. Agreed, I too think she sent those to him.

This is good:

Nancy Gill ‏@nancygill 3m3 minutes ago

@TrialDiariesJ lol .. how would you like to be "Tony" whose hard drive is now in the hands of AZ Prosecutors? :) #jodiarias

Especially if Tony did not approve it! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member