Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless...

Maybe the viruses found back in 2008 had been sort of quarantined and could not actually be seen because the sites were not visited and were not in the browser. That's why Melendez and Dworkin didn't actually see them. Then when the laptop was turned on, the antivirus began deleting them in a scheduled deletion.

I think my husband has more questions coming to him tonight lol.

IF DT gave Juan the wrong hard drive "Tony's hard drive".. Uhmm...who is Tony? Sorry if that seems like a stupid question.
BUBM - Someone who just had their privacy violated by the killer and her defense team by giving his computer to the State. :facepalm: Other than that, no clue.

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 31s32 seconds ago

State v #jodiarias trial has resumed.

I think he's saying that the malware had been found on the computer, but that they would not have been able to infect the computer with *advertiser censored*, or even to connect to the related sites, because of TA's malware protection program. Agreed, I too think she sent those to him.

Yes!!!

Although I'm confused now.

Juan said viruses had been found back in 2008. Now he seems to be implying Travis Search and Destroy would make the viruses impossible.

???

I think there were viruses. And I think Jodi knew they'd be there.

I think he meant that even though they were there, S&D was preventing Travis from seeing them, probably slowed down his computer considerably but may not have seen any of the *advertiser censored* windows.

I don't anticipate Juan getting his turn anytime soon, they still haven't covered the "your the worst thing that ever happened to me" stuff.

Welcome to WS netbrsr!!!!

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 22s22 seconds ago

#jodiarias jury has been seated. Court back in session, and I've got my partner-in-crime @kinseyschofield next to me.

Geez. I leave for an hour to take care of real life and all heck breaks loose. Is it still lunch or is Nurmi getting spanked somewhere?

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio · 4m4 minutes ago
State v #jodiarias trial has resumed.

Every time a new motion comes out, I feel like we get closer to the truth and find out what's going on. Now I think I know why Melendez didn't find the viruses.

Although I'm confused now.

Juan said viruses had been found back in 2008. Now he seems to be implying Travis Search and Destroy would make the viruses impossible.

???

I think there were viruses. And I think Jodi knew they'd be there.

Read the motion for sanctions again. He was using Spybot. I'd explain further but have to get back to work! Short version is that Spybot probably encountered the viruses but prevented them from redirecting the browser. It gives the user the option of quarantine--so there would still be a record of them on the hard drive.

From WAT:

wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 4 seconds ago

Testimony from Dr. F explaining TA felt guilty over sexual activity.

The jury probably can't even spoon anymore after this stuff. #JodiArias

:gaah: And neither can we !!!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 21s 21 seconds ago
We are back in session #jodiarias #3tvarias

Geez. I leave for an hour to take care of real life and all heck breaks loose. Is it still lunch or is Nurmi getting spanked somewhere?

I showered earlier....so I have been glued to my seat and was wondering where everyone went to...

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 48s49 seconds ago

#jodiarias trial has just resumed after lunch and Martinez is already objecting. sidebar

I think he meant that even though they were there, S&D was preventing Travis from seeing them, probably slowed down his computer considerably but may not have seen any of the *advertiser censored* windows.

Yes, and his other motion is clearer. The search and destroy probably popped up and said 24 viruses found. And when the computer was turned on, search and destroy began doing it's job and deleting them.

I get it now!!

Read the motion for sanctions again. He was using Spybot. I'd explain further but have to get back to work! Short version is that Spybot probably encountered the viruses but prevented them from redirecting the browser. It gives the user the option of quarantine--so there would still be a record of them on the hard drive.

We have spybot as well as defender as well as avast as well as ..........

This is good:

Nancy Gill ‏@nancygill 3m3 minutes ago

@TrialDiariesJ lol .. how would you like to be "Tony" whose hard drive is now in the hands of AZ Prosecutors? :) #jodiarias

Especially if Tony did not approve it! LOL

I know. lol. I was cracking up thinking ... oops ... the DA now knows all about ole Tony and his computer. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KellzBellz01