Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BUBM - Someone who just had their privacy violated by the killer and her defense team by giving his computer to the State. :facepalm: Other than that, no clue.

LOL, and it just couldn't be more funny cause it's true! Well, of course unless you're name is Tony and the Prosecuting attorney has your computer info now.

Read the motion for sanctions again. He was using Spybot. I'd explain further but have to get back to work! Short version is that Spybot probably encountered the viruses but prevented them from redirecting the browser. It gives the user the option of quarantine--so there would still be a record of them on the hard drive.

Yes, I already turned my brain on :blush:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 28s29 seconds ago
Back in #JodiArias trial. Meanwhile, Juan Martinez filed a motion for sanctions saying defense returned a mirror image of the wrong computer
----

No link, MK?

well now, look who just joined the party ...

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 32s33 seconds ago
Back in #JodiArias trial. Meanwhile, Juan Martinez filed a motion for sanctions saying defense returned a mirror image of the wrong computer

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 12s 13 seconds ago

Witness asked to not give direct quotes from TA to #JodiArias:

But keeps repeating "CREAM PIE" & dropped an Fbomb.

Have to run and get stitches out of my leg. Don't think it could be any more painful than listening to this cr@p...for days!!! Hopefully, by the time I get back JM will have his day.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Martinez says defense damaged TA's computer. Now says there WAS *advertiser censored* on the computer but it can't be accessed because of anti virus program.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 15s 16 seconds ago

Witness just stated that Travis Alexander WAS SEASONED sexually

& #JodiArias WAS NOT.

:tantrum: What a load of bull !!!

LOL, and it just couldn't be more funny cause it's true! Well, of course unless you're name is Tony and the Prosecuting attorney has your computer info now.

Why would Nurmi et al have their hands on 'Tony's' Dell in the first place? Nurmi's client? PI's buddy? Computer expert examining a Dell, and sent the wrong one? No matter what the answer, I'm lovin' it!!

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 24s25 seconds ago
Dr. Fonseca is saying Travis Alexander is the sexually seasoned one between the two #jodiarias #3tvarias

UMMMMMM... What has she been smoking.

Ms Fake *advertiser censored* who lived with various men was a virgin.. who knew.. lol

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 15s 16 seconds ago

Witness just stated that Travis Alexander WAS SEASONED sexually

& #JodiArias WAS NOT.

:tantrum: What a load of bull !!!

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 2m2 minutes ago
Witness just stated that Travis Alexander WAS SEASONED sexually & #JodiArias WAS NOT.
----

Lie, lie, lie! She lived with a guy when she was 17, about a decade before meeting Travis!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Dr. Fonseca is saying Travis Alexander is the sexually seasoned one between the two #jodiarias #3tvarias

is she joking?! hahahaha wow

I wonder how many in the jury is going to look up cream pie and tossed salad tonight

How can some people lie so effortlessly :notgood:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Martinez says defense damaged TA's computer. Now says there WAS *advertiser censored* on the computer but it can't be accessed because of anti virus program.

Did he ever say otherwise???

it was JODI who explained the benefits of KY.....travis had NO clue!!!!! fgs this is nuts

And who it "Tony" whose dell computer belonged to.

:laugh:OMG!! Another connection to Casey Anthony- must've been her Tony. They got it from Casey Anthony!!!:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

JM is going to have such a field day with this buncha malarkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kfran