Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um . . . then there was the 1970's. I still have a copy of "the Joy of Sex" circa 1972 (saving it for a museum one day - ha!) and truly . . . . there was no shaving involved! Espousing the sensuality of au naturale.

I would be embarrassed to post what I did in the 70's....:) I don't know where this "Ms F" grandma is from!!

Like Jodi said....her legacy will be a Cautionary Tale. I feel sorry for men, no more friends with benefits unless you're prepared to get stabbed!!

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
Fonseca says Travis had such an eternal struggle with sex that he couldn't even go and buy the KY #jodiarias #3tvarias
----

He probably felt the same way about any 'feminine product' (like all men).

I sent my 17 year old son to get me some pads when he was going to do errands. He texted me (from the store) do you want the one's with "wings"? I cracked up and said that would be fine. lmao

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 38s 38 seconds ago

Listening to Dr. F narrate Travis Alexander Myspace messages. This feels unnecessary. (Actual quote.) #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6s 7 seconds ago
Nurmi is suggesting Travis wanted #jodiarias shaved to seem younger #3tvarias

can't stomach much more of his sleazy carp

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 43s 44 seconds ago
Now we are listening to if #jodiarias pubic hair being shaved has meaning #shootme

poor jen no one wants to listen to that

It's grooming! It's even stylish for some. People even get designs now.

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi is suggesting Travis wanted #jodiarias shaved to seem younger #3tvarias

My juror question would be: is there any evidence of Travis telling Jodi or anyone to shave their pubes? Any evidence he expressed a preference for this? Isn't it possible Jodi just liked shaving it?

I sent my 17 year old son to get me some pads when he was going to do errands. He texted me (from the store) do you want the one's with "wings"? I cracked up and said that would be fine. lmao

My husband was embarrassed to buy toilet paper. I told him would you rather people think you DON'T use it? And no he would never buy me tampons or pads lol

I just skipped about 25 pages to save my blood pressure. This witness is a joke. Her testimony amounts to:
- Anything negative JA tells me about Travis I presume to be 100% true.
- Anything I see anywhere else I interpret in the most negative possible light.
- And that is my expert opinion.

Juan's blood must be boiling to show what a lying this woman is.

Oh, now that's just plainly a lie and a distortion of reality. Indeed, Fonseca is Alyce LaViolette all over again. Her comfort with lying and twisting is remarkable.

Still more as Fonseca and Alyce LaViolette for sure have been texting all night long in these last days...:happydance:

This testimony is lunacy. Total and complete lunacy. I have no bloody idea why they are going through this knowing damn well that there is a ****-ton of evidence that disproves these allegations. Shaking head. Unless the Judge has already ruled that Juan can't bring in certain evidence.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Nurmi wants to move on to a more relevant discussion -

#JodiArias & Travis' grooming habits below the belt.

----- :puke: . . . and . . . :puke: . . . Seriously, WHY is JSS even allowing this carp !

Nope, never did. he was so heated that if I tried he would probably call me names for trying and get more enraged.

Thanks for answering, that's what I figured, just more BS from Jodi! Real abused women don't use sex to settle their men down.

I think this witness is on a mission to try and rehabilitate her buddies Geffners and LaViolette

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My juror question would be.. What is the point to this? There is no freaking point if they wanted to do whatever they did to each other. None of it gives her a reason to murder the man 3 different ways. And lie about it.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 23s 24 seconds ago
20 minute recess THANK YOU! #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 54s 55 seconds ago
Nurmi has aged me 50 years through this direct examination �� #jodiarias

One question that Juan should ask (or the jury) is did JA wax (she didn't shave btw) before she met Travis. The "Dr" may not know the answer but I'm sure we all do.

Where in the Constitution does it say that a fair trial means allowing a convicted murderer and her paid experts to defame an innocent slaughtered victim?

Meanwhile the jurors keep wondering, "Is she sorry for killing him?"

I just can't understand the tone-deafness of this defense.

This story is the murderers- we should all listen carefully- she's telling us (minus the outright lies) WHY she murdered him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801