Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi anticipates Martinez question by asking Fonseca how she can describe Alexander without interviewing him. Evaluating available material
---

Not to worry MK, JM won't let them get away with this scurrilous twisting of the facts.
the ubiquitous "collateral data" phrase.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Basically.. This guy has been abusive to Jodi.. They break up.. And she moves to his state!? Yeah right. I've heard about abuse victims having problem leaving their abuser, but none who'd pack up and move closer for more abuse!

Their expert needs to be ashamed of herself. Sitting there and testifying to that silliness under oath.

I honestly do not think Jodi EVER LOVED Travis..she wouldn't know love if it bit her in the A$$. She was obsessed, totally obsessed, people in love do not do what she did to Travis. People who love one another do not drive the other person crazy, stalk them and then murder them. She has no clue what love is. She obsessed and when the object of her obsession was looking like it was going to be gone and that she would never get him back..Because personally I feel he was done with her, I think he let her know when she was at his house that he had moved on as well as numerous other times but,.....she talked him into a little moving on sex, then murdered him. He was naive and she was never in love!

The lawyers all just went back to Stephens' chambers. #JodiArias

Oh no.

This testimony is lunacy. Total and complete lunacy. I have no bloody idea why they are going through this knowing damn well that there is a ****-ton of evidence that disproves these allegations. Shaking head. Unless the Judge has already ruled that Juan can't bring in certain evidence.

Even if it were all true, if I were a juror sitting there listening to endless testimony on the state of the defendant's pubic hair, I might just be thinking "shoot me .... shoot me now."

My bet is that JSS will curtail the cross by Juan, severely. All Jodi has to do is look pitiful, JW bat her eyelashes and KN appear indignant....JSS will fold like a cheap suit. Just as she has throughout BOTH trashings of Travis.

I don't see it that way. Frustrating as all this trashing the victim is, I see JSS as giving them enough rope to hang themselves, and little cause for successful appeals, as they got wide latitude now. When Jodi gets the Death Sentence in two months, all this BS will be worth having gone through. Have faith in this jury.

Oh no.

Hmmmm...wonder if it is to discuss sanctions as put forth by JM? Please oh please oh please?

Oh no.

Maybe to discuss Nurmi's motion for a mistrial because Samantha left while Dr F was calling Travis a pedophile. Or not calling him a pedophile. Or something.

Being mean/rude once in a while =/= being abusive. The problem with Nurmi is, he seems to forget that all of us are humans and have done/said things that we might regret. Him trying to turn these "normal human behaviour" into something sinister, something monstrous, is just laughable. He's overplaying his hand.

Yes, well he never really had a hand to begin with; just a big bluff.

And, I, personally, love commas!

Oh no.

Bet money it's about the pic of the DT that Wild posted?

Possible juror question: "Do you feel safer for your granddaughters because your client did the world a service and eliminated this terrible pedophile from the face of the earth?"

She wouldn't be allowed to look at them if the defense didn't provide her with them. She is not a State witness. The defense decides what information she is given to review and base her testimony on. I seriously doubt that the defense wanted her to see everything.

MOO

And if she did, then she is a consummate liar, imho.

Oh no.
Maybe defense is finally handing over the correct hard drive? (Maybe they got a call from Tony? Lol.)

I honestly do not think Jodi EVER LOVED Travis..she wouldn't know love if it bit her in the A$$. She was obsessed, totally obsessed, people in love do not do what she did to Travis. People who love one another do not drive the other person crazy, stalk them and then murder them. She has no clue what love is. She obsessed and when the object of her obsession was looking like it was going to be gone and that she would never get him back..Because personally I feel he was done with her, I think he let her know when she was at his house that he had moved on as well as numerous other times but,.....she talked him into a little moving on sex, then murdered him. He was naive and she was never in love!

Agree. "We need to talk about Jodi" ... could rival the novel about Kevin. <shudder> That movie based on the novel about did me in ... EVIL lives among us.

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Lawyers and judge are back in chambers...maybe having some RedBulls #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members