Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With regards to the email regarding the 9 year old girl Juan did not object according to Beth Karas.

Today being in the next 10 minutes, looks like. "No later than noon on Monday, November 17"

If you want to accuse the police department and a prosecutor of such a serious crime, you better have the harddrive very close by to hand over! If they somehow edited things on that hardrive or found out that things were edited and now are hiding the harddrive, then I want them all prosecuted. Nurmi, Wilmott and Maria. Throw them in jail! For being idiots. Hmph.

It's almost 1:00 there!

This like when you tell a lie as a child and a grown up catches you out, so you tell another one, and that lie is caught, and another, until the gown up just doesn't believe you anymore and you're backed into a corner. Juan knows they didn't make a mirror image. He's calling them out.

I don't think it's just that they didn't make the mirror image; he's saying that they damaged the original drive, making it next to impossible for the State to refute the charges that the Defense made. Talk about misconduct. So very Arias of them.

I don't think it's just that they didn't make the mirror image; he's saying that they damaged the original drive, making it next to impossible for the State to refute the charges that the Defense made. Talk about misconduct. So very Arias of them.

I know that. I'm saying he keeps asking for a mirror image knowing they didn't make one and will not be able to provide him one. He's calling their bluff.

So the defense provided a copy of some other hard drive? Did they think the state wouldn't notice?
Yes the hard drive of someone named Tony. And JM has asked for sanctions against defendant and dismissal of defense motion regarding computer files. All bs by defense.

With regards to the email regarding the 9 year old girl Juan did not object according to Beth Karas.

Probably because there is a very good explanation for it and getting it out will just make her and Jodi's defense look dishonest.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 19s 20 seconds ago

Nurmi brings up the photo of #JodiArias on the bed with pigtails and no pubic hair. It's very "Young like".

Samantha just walked out.

:grouphug: for Samantha and the rest of Travis' Family for having to sit through all this BS -- again !

Good for Samantha! At least the jurors got to see how Travis' family feels about this crazy testimony. Samantha's action sent a far more real and absolute truth to the jurors than anything being spewed forth from the DT and their hired "experts." IMO

If you want to accuse the police department and a prosecutor of such a serious crime, you better have the harddrive very close by to hand over! If they somehow edited things on that hardrive or found out that things were edited and now are hiding the hatddrive, then I want them all prosecuted. Nurmi, Wilmott and Maria. Throw them in jail! For being idiots. Hmph.

Like so many have said, Nurmi did this hoping a juror would hear about it. He is scum.

I can't read the motion, it's too small :(

I'm really sorry Nash, I tried to make it bigger and Jen's pictures aren't great quality. Hopefully a better version gets posted later or check the sidebar.

Where did I see a copy of Juan's reply to the hard drive fiasco. Could someone please direct me to it.

Too not so funny...

So the defense team submitted the hard drive belonging in a dell and NOT the laptop of Travis's and it belong to someone name Tony who isn't involved in the case.

The defense team was suppose to submit a mirror image and still hasn't done that...

and now, the laptop is broken? Did I read that right?

I agree . . . whenever I feel blue I start breathing again. :p

That has to be the funniest thing I've seen in a long time!!! I am in tears from laughing so hard!!! Thank you for that!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne