Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems really cruel to refer to the victim, Travis Alexander, as a jerk. We don't know the reason why he is saying these things to his future killer.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 48s 48 seconds ago
Fonseca says Travis still continued to contact and talk to #jodiarias even after this chat #3tvarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 37s38 seconds ago
#JodiArias Travis says Jodi got into his computer to tamper with email

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 50s51 seconds ago
Defense claiming this focus on sex is all Travis Alexander cared about re: relationship with #jodiarias.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 6s 6 seconds ago

"The one thing I am not is violent" said #JodiArias in reference to the slashed tires of TA. #JodiArias

@jeffgoldesq: #JodiArias Travis accuses Jodi of slashing his tires

Sorry for double post. I am doing something wrong.... UGGH! I will learn someday maybe.

Oh my gosh, she did NOT say "he snuffed her out"??! That sounds downright inflammatory to me.

More accurately, Travis snuffled out her personality. Except that what "the T-dogg" --> Insert eyeroll right about there <-- found wasn't a truffle, but the most toxic of mushrooms.

Yes, being a jerk. What he wrote, while certainly reflective of his feelings, was not something anyone would consider nice or even civil. Travis made choices too, along the way. There were times he was a jerk and to pretend he was only a saint doesn't help the case.

The point is, his behavior at those specific times was not an excuse or a mitigating factor in his being murdered. It means I recognize that while he could be mean at times, he did not deserve to be killed, the killer had no right to do what she did, and she made choices along the way.

I don't think he was a saint. But he sure was incredibly patient with her. And no,I don't see being hostile in one of 82,000 communications as being a jerk. Whatever she did to provoke thst message, I have no doubt that she deserved and had earned every last word.

Clearly he had held in his anger too long. One moral of the story, imo.

Fonseca is right, Travis is being a jerk in those chats. But that's not the point. The point is that being a jerk still doesn't give someone the right to plan and execute a murder, which is what this case is about. Arias could have chosen to stop all contact with him and never speak with him again. Instead she headed down a different path, one in which she decided to kill him. She had no right to do that, was found guilty of first degree murder, and she might earn a spot on death row for her choices. Travis being a jerk is not a mitigating factor. Her feelings were hurt, but her life was not in danger. That's the difference.

IDK that jerk is the right word. Whatever happened to make him lose his cool like that we'll likely never know. I believe it was something pretty awful. He never went off like that before, and I'm guessing she deserved a tongue lashing. I've never sent anything close to that to anyone ever. And I've been damned angry before. She's a known liar and manipulator.

@monicalindstrom: the judge will continue to allow this witness to testify, even if redundant, if she is testifying to new docs @SKrafftFox10 #JodiArias

Carolyn Sung &#8207;@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
Dr. F continues to say, the terms that the sexual terms that TA called #jodiarias were dehumanizing, that JA was suffering in silence.

Jeffrey Evan Gold &#8207;@jeffgoldesq 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias Travis accuses Jodi of slashing his tires

William Pitts &#8207;@william_pitts 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias "I may be a *advertiser censored*...but the one thing i am NOT is violent."

Carolyn Sung &#8207;@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
Dr. F says at this point in their relationship, TA only cared for #jodiarias for sexual reasons.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 6s 6 seconds ago

"The one thing I am not is violent" said #JodiArias in reference to the slashed tires of TA. #JodiArias

I hope Juan shows the autopsy photos on redirect and asks Dr Sex to repeat this statement

Seems since the tire slashing has come in via the defense, the State could counter with something related to that...or no?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 35s 36 seconds ago
Jodi- I may be a coward, I may be a *advertiser censored*, liar, but the one thing I'm not is violent. I didn't slash your tires. #jodiarias #3tvarias

oh the irony...

Arias slashes Travis' tires, snoops into his mails and much more. Travis calls her names as he's unable to take it anymore and he's the jerk? I don't get it.

Sorry for double post. I am doing something wrong.... UGGH! I will learn someday maybe.

It happens to all of us when the board is busy. Hit send and forget it. It usually goes through in time.

CBS 5 News &#8207;@CBS5AZ 46s47 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Arias told Alexander, "the one thing I am not, is violent." Arias insisted she would never slash the tires on Alexander's car.#jodiarias

William Pitts &#8207;@william_pitts 51s52 seconds ago
lot more jurors looking down now. possibly taking notes. they look a lot less riveted than they did. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo