Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a jerk?????!!!! Wow. Don't think that context is based in any truths of this case for that day.

Yes, being a jerk. What he wrote, while certainly reflective of his feelings, was not something anyone would consider nice or even civil. Travis made choices too, along the way. There were times he was a jerk and to pretend he was only a saint doesn't help the case.

The point is, his behavior at those specific times was not an excuse or a mitigating factor in his being murdered. It means I recognize that while he could be mean at times, he did not deserve to be killed, the killer had no right to do what she did, and she made choices along the way.

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 28s28 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Fonseca says Arias/Alexander had 'closet' relationship- unlike any other. They had erotic-sexual connection.#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

If you've ever been involved in an intimate relationship with a personality disordered person (I have),you know how incredibly difficult it is to break free. Their one claim to fame is manipulation so you have to just rip off the bandaid at some point and deal with the raw tissue and ignore them completely. This was Travis' greatest challenge imo and he had no idea what he was up against. Sad.

Good morning everyone.
Just a quick question. If Travis was so bad, why is he the one that is dead?
Doesn't this doctor get this?

I don't think they had sex that day either. Remember in one of the pics Jodi took of Travis, he was giving her the finger....

@monicalindstrom: Very true, that is why JM is ready to go RT xxxxxxxx: @monicalindstrom Travis is not here to defend his words.

AZL, why does the Judge not limit the time each witness is questioned, when it is obvious the defense is just dragging this out to waste time? At some point the defense will lose the jury too and the point trying to be brought out will be lost. There should be a limit of time, then the attorneys would utilize the time wisely, ask wise questions and be the point across.

@monicalindstrom: DrF: #JodiArias blaming herself again, making excuses for TA because he is abusive n the relationship to her, he insults her, she apologizes

It's called manipulation....psycho manipulation

@monicalindstrom: "yes you are a 3 hole wonder you are good for something" #JodiArias #Nurmi asks DrF-"what does this mean?"

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 30s 30 seconds ago

Dr. F says TA is primarily focused on sex, he calls her a *advertiser censored* and says shes good at BJ's.

The words vagina and anus are heard. #JodiArias

@monicalindstrom: DrF: #JodiArias blaming herself again, making excuses for TA because he is abusive n the relationship to her, he insults her, she apologizes

She baits him, he gets angry, feels bad, apologizes, she's in control and smirking.

We didn't get to see any of the texts or mails in the first trial to show why Travis was so mad at her, but it seems like we once JM gets up we finally will know at least some his reasons for such anger towards her. Bring it on, JM.

Oh my gosh, she did NOT say "he snuffed her out"??! That sounds downright inflammatory to me.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 26s27 seconds ago
#TravisAlexander "yeah you are a 3 hole wonder you are good for something. i loved someone that never existed." #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 28s29 seconds ago
Travis' view of relationship w/#JodiArias "just focused on vagina and anus," says defense expert witness.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 27 seconds ago

Nurmi asks Dr. F what a three hole wonder is.

Juan objects.

I think 3 hole wonder refers to a bowling ball no? #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 12s 12 seconds ago

We are in a sizzle as the 3 hole wonder comment is discussed at the benchular region. #JodiArias

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Travis- yeah you are 3 hole wonder you are good for something #jodiarias #3tvarias We have a sidebar over the 3 hole wonder term

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 57s57 seconds ago
Dr. F says TA doesn't see many attributes to #jodiarias, he brings it back to sex. #sidebar

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6s 6 seconds ago
Fonseca says she's familiar with the term "3 hole wonder" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 43s 43 seconds ago
T- I loved someone that never existed, what I thought was real never existed. Finish your worthless email #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo