Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 34s35 seconds ago
Travis says to #JodiArias: "I don't even know if you are human," defense suggests he is really angry at himself as he writes hateful words.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 8s 8 seconds ago

Juan, again, is quick with the jections.

Many are overruled. #JodiArias

Of course....JSS bias is not even a question, is it?

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi and Dr. F continue to go through the chat. Martinez has a lot of objections. Sidebar #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 40s 41 seconds ago
T-You are relentless in your torture of people that have loved you and protected you and served you and what do you do #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
#jodiarias is chatting with Jen WIllmott while this is being read to jury #3tvarias

Hope the jury is paying attention to how unaffected she was and is by TA's debasing terrible wrath.

@monicalindstrom: Is it more about HOW #JodiArias killed him instead of just the fact she killed him? In wanting to give death

@jeffgoldesq: #JodiArias sexpert says Travis was tied to Jodi sexually.. Jodi whispers to Willmott..and titters. Nice.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 34s35 seconds ago
Travis says to #JodiArias: "I don't even know if you are human," defense suggests he is really angry at himself as he writes hateful words.

sub-human

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Nurmi asks Dr. F if the hate comment Travis made about #JodiArias was actually about himself.

Juan objects. Sizzzzleeeeeee

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 26s 26 seconds ago

Jurors jotting down notes as we wait for the sizzle to end. #JodiArias

I honestly don't get what Nurmi thinks this illustrates. If Travis was so horrible, Jodi managed to "escape" him, all the way to California. He never followed her or tried to stop her. Then she went back??? Come on.

Doesn't he understand that the jury will assume SOMETHING triggered this out burst? And that since Jodi is not a nice person, maybe this rage was justified??

And yes, Dr. Expert, very few volatile relationships end in murder. But let's try not to make it sound like Travis was the killer. These people. I fear for my blood pressure.

@monicalindstrom: Just a week b4 the final tryst, TA says to #JodiArias" “you are sick and evil and knowing you makes me want to kill myself in punishment"

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5m 5 minutes ago
Fonseca says Travis is being abusive and debasing in this chat #jodiarias #3tvarias

Fonseca is right, Travis is being a jerk in those chats. But that's not the point. The point is that being a jerk still doesn't give someone the right to plan and execute a murder, which is what this case is about. Arias could have chosen to stop all contact with him and never speak with him again. Instead she headed down a different path, one in which she decided to kill him. She had no right to do that, was found guilty of first degree murder, and she might earn a spot on death row for her choices. Travis being a jerk is not a mitigating factor. Her feelings were hurt, but her life was not in danger. That's the difference.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 33s33 seconds ago
Nurmi's trying to get Fonseca to say why she thinks #TravisAlexander was self-hating and taking it out on #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 23 seconds ago
Travis-you are sick and evil and knowing you makes me want to kill myself in punishment..I'm so stupid #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 44s 45 seconds ago
.T- you try to destroy them, you are the lowest of low #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7s 8 seconds ago

Sizzle over. Nurmi asks Dr. F if TA was referring to himself?

She believes he was describing a process he has. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 40s 41 seconds ago
T-You are relentless in your torture of people that have loved you and protected you and served you and what do you do #jodiarias #3tvarias

Out of all the things that CMJA did to Travis, before, that awful day...
What was the actual straw that broke Travis....
What was it that he truly despised her...

And for the record, today, I still don't know if they actually had sex that day. With her being a photographer and all, I am still not convinced they did.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
TA wrote to #jodiarias "I hate you so much you have been more cause of pain than the death of my father."

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

Dr. F's opinion is that #JodiArias is the target of TA's anger because of their sexual relationship.

She repeats that this is her opinion.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Nurmi asks Dr. F if the hate comment Travis made about #JodiArias was actually about himself.

Cause Dr. F would know what a dead man really meant.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
I don't even know if you are human. #Jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members