DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Travis- "I've never dealt with a more solid form of evil" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Travis- "so you have checked it then what a freaking *advertiser censored*. U are to much" #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3m 3 minutes ago
Travis- "maybe u are just onto the next dick and he is an easy target" Jodi- "His temp is cold when it comes to that" #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5m 5 minutes ago
Fonseca says Travis is being abusive and debasing in this chat #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 2m2 minutes ago
Expect prosecutor on cross-x with Dr. Fonseca to suggest: lots of booty calls out there but few result in gruesome murder. #jodiarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 35s 36 seconds ago

Travis: Like I said I have never dealt with a more solid form of evil.

Nurmi wants to know why he is having sex with #JodiArias then later?

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 13s 13 seconds ago

Dr. F explains TA is erotically attached to #JodiArias. Jodi whispers to Willmott and smiles. Hmmm

@monicalindstrom: DrF: He is erotically tied to her
#JodiArias

#jodiarias is chatting with Jen WIllmott while this is being read to jury #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 8s 8 seconds ago

Juan, again, is quick with the jections.

Many are overruled. #JodiArias

@jeffgoldesq: #JodiArias sexpert Fonseca today into Travis vulgarites. Criticizing Jodi for loooking cheap by her joke

Travis- "I've never dealt with a more solid form of evil" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Travis- "so you have checked it then what a freaking *advertiser censored*. U are to much" #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3m 3 minutes ago
Travis- "maybe u are just onto the next dick and he is an easy target" Jodi- "His temp is cold when it comes to that" #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5m 5 minutes ago
Fonseca says Travis is being abusive and debasing in this chat #jodiarias #3tvarias
Or you know, he was just expressing frustration and anger?

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 37s37 seconds ago
Dr. Fonseca describing Travis' abusive language in messages to Jodi. Compares it to boulder picking up speed, going downhill. #jodiarias

The only boulder was JA, and she sure rolled right over Travis!!!

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 1m1 minute ago
Fonseca says #TravisAlexander has misrepresented himself to his friends, the public, etc, but #JodiArias doesn't have the experience

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 23 seconds ago
Fonseca says the "evil" is Travis having sex with Jodi, breaking his vows and the sexual struggle he has #jodiarias #3tvarias

omg that is so far from the truth it isn't even funny

@monicalindstrom: #Nurmi continues to go through the iMessage with DrF. TA says #JodiArias caused more pain than the death of his father

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 11s 11 seconds ago
Travis- I hate you..I do realize that I hate you so much you have been more cause of pain than the death of my father #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 35s 36 seconds ago

Travis: Like I said I have never dealt with a more solid form of evil.

Nurmi wants to know why he is having sex with #JodiArias then later?

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 13s 13 seconds ago

Dr. F explains TA is erotically attached to #JodiArias. Jodi whispers to Willmott and smiles. Hmmm

In red - this is one of the reasons I don't think they did have sex the day she killed him, the only passion he had for her at this point was hatred and disgust, imo (the 'good doc' may disagree).

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 38s38 seconds ago
Travis saw #JodiArias as a *advertiser censored* star, "and a *advertiser censored* star is not a star in the Mormon community," says defense witness.

:gaah:

Off Topic TWEET From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 42s 43 seconds ago

Don't forget about our new tattoo contest.

Show us yours and have a chance to win cool prizes. http://www.wildabouttrial.com/one_o...literally-wearing-their-crimes-on-their-skin/ …

:hilarious: . . . Having to listen to this same old carp from this doctor is boringggggggggg . . .

The jury is new enough to all this. Though I suspect they've been traumatized already over the past few weeks. Wonder if AZ offer PTSD counselling to DP jurors?

@monicalindstrom: If #JodiArias caused TA so much pain (before that fateful night) then it is clear to me that he really had strong feelings for her

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 23 seconds ago
Fonseca says the "evil" is Travis having sex with Jodi, breaking his vows and the sexual struggle he has #jodiarias #3tvarias

omg that is so far from the truth it isn't even funny

Blinks.
Is she a fortune teller now?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 28s 28 seconds ago

Nurmi continues to flip through pages of this long IM conversation.

Focusing on the "I do realize that I hate you so much" part. #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 2m2 minutes ago
Travis didn't see Jodi as a real person outside the bedroom, says defense expert witness. #jodiarias

Way to twist it. . .I guess the sexpert is not famliar with the term friends with benefits or doesn't want to be at $300 an hour, pffft.

She's not a real person!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member