Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 32s32 seconds ago
#TravisAlexander accuses #JodiArias of flirting. "maybe you're just onto the next d*** and he's an easy target."

@TrialDiariesJ: May 26th, 2008 Jodi was in California. We are looking at chat between her and Travis at 2:36am #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Travis is telling #jodiarias her "words are worthless." "The way you comment to Danny makes you look like a cheap *advertiser censored*" #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 38s38 seconds ago
Dr. F reiterates to jury, "I''m not here to diagnose or treat, I'm here as a consultant." #jodiarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 27 seconds ago

Dr. F's opinion on the message and response from #jodiarias this seems like it has more acceleration to it than other interactions before.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 30s 30 seconds ago

There are about 15 pages of messages and

Dr. F points out that the communication is much more aggressive and has more steam. #jodiarias

:gaah: 15 pages . . . :gaah:

@monicalindstrom: DrF: TA has steam in this convo and #JodiArias is trying to placate him and find peace

Typical sociopath. Enflame the person then play the good one and make them seem like the crazy one.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 37s37 seconds ago
Dr. Fonseca describing Travis' abusive language in messages to Jodi. Compares it to boulder picking up speed, going downhill. #jodiarias

@monicalindstrom: DrF: When #JodiArias takes it away from sex "TA brings the convo back to sex, TA doesn't see her outside the bedroom"

@TrialDiariesJ: May 26th, 2008 Jodi was in California. We are looking at chat between her and Travis at 2:36am #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Travis is telling #jodiarias her "words are worthless." "The way you comment to Danny makes you look like a cheap *advertiser censored*" #3tvarias

When she went back to California this is when she started planning his slaughter...
We are starting to see, the real CMJA emerge.
If Travis only knew really how demented she really is.....

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Dr. F explains #jodiarias was talking about something non sexual but TA brought it back to sex.

He doesn't see her outside of the bedroom.

Ok. If we're going to hear the whole thing I'm going to take the position I'm glad Travis was able to tell her off at least once, and to call her the names she so richly deserved to be known by.

JM will put this in context. One message in 82,000.

@monicalindstrom: DrF: TA has steam in this convo and #JodiArias is trying to placate him and find peace

Typical sociopath. Enflame the person then play the good one and make them seem like the crazy one.

Yeah let's have the Dr. talk about THAT particular dynamic.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 2m2 minutes ago
Travis didn't see Jodi as a real person outside the bedroom, says defense expert witness. #jodiarias

Way to twist it. . .I guess the sexpert is not famliar with the term friends with benefits or doesn't want to be at $300 an hour, pffft.

@monicalindstrom: TA says to #JodiArias "I have never dealt with a more solid form of evil" while accusing her of lying and flirting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jkaw