#JodiArias trial almost resuming ....sidebar

bbm:giggle:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 24s 24 seconds ago

Still in sidebar sizzleeeen.

Maria is up getting staples, counsel at the bench,

#jodiarias chillin' alone.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 31s31 seconds ago
Counsel back at sidebar. No sign of defense witness, Dr. Fonseca yet. #jodiarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 18s 18 seconds ago

I like this touchscreen laptop. I am burning hella calories reaching 10 inches to do stuff. #jodiarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 30s 31 seconds ago

Sidebar is over.

I assume jury is on the way in momentarily. #jodiarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 30s 30 seconds ago

Dr. F is summoned as well as the jury. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 43s43 seconds ago
Sidebar over, Judge SS says court is ready for witness, apparently she was just outside courtroom #jodiarias

I remember seeing Dr. Fog (I'm just saying that cuz honestly I don't remember his name right now- PTSD?) on a break in the anteroom talking loudly on the phone about how he was "holding up" to Juan's cross and for a moment I felt sorry for him, calling to ground himself with someone who cared about him. Then that disappeared when he got back up on the stand trashing Travis and excusing Jodi. Seeing them though outside the courtroom was kinda different.

Then there was Alyce, standing there in a circle with Kiefer with her "friend" or "supporter" or whoever giving him a story. Blech.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 39s39 seconds ago
looks like Nurmi's continuing with sexpert Dr. Fonseca... #JodiArias

AZL, what's the going rate for expert testimony in AZ? Has she earned her 10 silver pieces yet?

@monicalindstrom: You can tell its "chilly" in Phoenix today, lots of jurors have jackets/sweaters/scarves. We are such wimps #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 27 seconds ago

Jury is here. Dr F is seated at the stand with a black suit and somewhat Christmassy scarfal unit. #jodiarias

@TrialDiariesJ: The jury is making their way in #jodiarias #3tvarias

Only 30 mins late eh

thank you! I'm also flirting with WAT which I'm sure you see...I can cuz i know him and I love to tease him--he's super nice.

I just followed you, hope you don't mind. I'm the loser with 2 followers. I don't do Twitter, I just signed up to follow this case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1