Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis says, "I loved someone who never existed. Go ahead and write your worthless email." Please may the jurors ask themselves what this was about. Obviously Jodi did something that resulted in this tirade.

I wish they could have seen her in front of Juan Martinez. So obviously NOT a shrinking violet or victim. And so obviously devoid of feelings for Travis. She can listen to his recorded voice without a speck of solemnity. In fact she will giggle and seem inattentive. Nothing fazes her. No remorse!

Not to mention, being a JERK was the only way to get her attention. It was his way of stopping her in her tracks for just a second, and letting her know he was not a happy fellow.... It was the way she wanted him to communicate to her. IMO

Look, Travis made choices along the way too. He could have totally ignored her forever and refused to ever engage with her again. It's not an excuse for him being murdered, and please don't think I'm saying it is. They both made choices, some not healthy. If Travis were alive I'm sure he'd agree.

However, none of those choices gave anyone the right to kill. Arias made that choice and it was premeditated and pre-planned. By her own choices and her own actions of committing a heinous and cruel murder in the first degree, she well earns consideration of a death sentence.

I.Cannot.Believe.This.Person.Is.Still.On.The.STAND!!! GAAHHH..

I want Juan.. I want juan!!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5s 5 seconds ago

Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't we been hearing this same testimony for the last few weeks? Poor #JodiArias.

If it was only about sex for Travis, why would he express that he was so hurt by her? Why would she be claiming he loved her? So inconsistent. Such BS.

Jeeze, this was bad enough first time around.!:tantrum::tantrum::gaah:

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now 3 seconds ago
Fonseca still blaming Travis for closeting #jodiarias and creating this problem between them #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 6s 6 seconds ago

"The one thing I am not is violent" said #JodiArias in reference to the slashed tires of TA. #JodiArias

Well, we all know NOW that was the biggest LIE on the planet.

Don't we?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 27 seconds ago

A few jurors are taking notes.

The rest are enjoying the complimentary buttery popcorn and paying attention. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 17 seconds ago
Fonseca says #jodiarias feels worthless and you can tell by her responses to Travis #3tvarias

hardly,she was full of herself then and still is to this day

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5s 5 seconds ago

Based on #JodiArias' responses in the messages, Dr. F explains that Jodi feels that she is worthless and has been worn down by TA.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 25 seconds ago
Travis- U stole my journals, you slashed my tires and I know it....#jodiarias #3tvarias

What is Nurmi thinking?????????? Yow. He's getting in what JM couldn't. Bravo, Nurmi!

@monicalindstrom: DrF: In 2008 TA makes references to killing himself and emails Hughes about it #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 26s27 seconds ago
#TravisAlexander "yeah you are a 3 hole wonder you are good for something. i loved someone that never existed." #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 28s29 seconds ago
Travis' view of relationship w/#JodiArias "just focused on vagina and anus," says defense expert witness.

You can only be a V and an A , if you allow yourself to be.

It's time for this murderous coward to take her punishment. Seems she didn't give a minutes thought to killing Travis, taking his life, in her rage.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 25 seconds ago
Travis- U stole my journals, you slashed my tires and I know it....#jodiarias #3tvarias

now see, if I was a juror, that right there would explain to me why travis said the things he said..

I would be like, I can understand his anger and why he spoke to her that way..

If some oen slashed my tires, stole my journals, I would say some mean things to..

would make me want to fry jodi and send her to deathrow..

if I was a juror

I hope jm gets up there and puts everything into proper context and tears down this so called doc on the stand

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 47s 48 seconds ago
Travis- You tried to murder me from the inside out...how could you #jodiarias #3tvarias

wow...poignant considering what she done to him

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 59s60 seconds ago
total side note: half of this stuff I'm not sure how to tweet and still maintain the decency standards of my station... #JodiArias @12News

BBM:giggle:

If it was only about sex for Travis, why would he express that he was so hurt by her? Why would she be claiming he loved her? So inconsistent. Such BS.

ding ding ding!!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 30s 31 seconds ago

Death has been in the background throughout the time TA has been involved with #JodiArias says Dr. F based on their communications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo