Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor you, hope you feel better soon - you have a long weekend to catch up on today's events, basically Nurmi finishing up trying to make JA seem like a delicate, chaste flower and T-Dogg Travis a raving, angry sex fiend. Then JM got up and dispelled all that baloney in about 10 minutes or so (well, there were numerous sidebars during his cross examination). Tomorrow is the evidentiary hearing on the purported *advertiser censored* on T's laptop (10:30 a.m. Arizona [mountain] time) but no more testimony until Monday morning. Feel better soon Susza!

Wow, thank you so much for this immediate update! This allows me to read some more minutes and then: fall into my bed.
Will track back a bit tomorrow and see you on...monday?

What a pity we can't follow visually.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
I "hwilde" will be there tomorrow for the 10:30 am hearing. This is voweth to youeth my friendeths. #jodiarias

-----------
Bottom of the barrel? I think so!:happydance:

Yeah, I was trying to picture the process of Nurmi trying to find an expert witness. The first ones not returning tells me those 'professionals' knew they were full of it. No doubt they watched their own testimony quite a few times and realized what asses they'd made of themselves.

I liked the professional Juan used. Dr. Demarte I think was her name. She answered the questions directly without any of the circle talk.

WOW! Since Juan Martinez has taken over maybe this will end December 18, this year.

How awesome that would be!

Unfortunately, there is redirect to come. And then, another witness or two?

Juan was a breath of fresh air that I was wanting and waiting for. What a roller coaster. Stabs, gun shot, slashed throat, premeditation -all is finally coming into perspective. Jodi, the killer. That's all! Just a mean vindictive Killer. Spin it how you want Doc, but Juan is not going to let you get away with it.

Are they gonna post tweets all day? :facepalm:

--------------
I think it means talking about the "La di das", what will they ever do with N.G.?
She twits a bit about trial on here occaisionally. Woe is me. :laughing:

I wish Juan would introduce a still shot of Britney Spears in school girl outfit and that other actress in the spiderman undies...I forgot her name.

I wonder if that would be allowed. Because...it sure would be appropriate in that I think the school-girl/spidey undies/french maid/whatever else they decided on was simply role-playing, which is something that many couples freely engage in.

It's called fantasizing...and more often than not it is a couple doing it for fun and nothing nefarious about it. I think that's what was going on with TA and JA. And the phone sex conversation really drives that home for me. It was clearly ad lib with each playing off what the other said...very common direction for that to go.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 42s42 seconds ago
Juan/F discuss that she hasn't seen all evidence & evidence she has seen is contradictory to the character #jodiarias displays in this email

Bingo! This admission tells the jury that, if she had read more of the e-mails and documents, she might have come up with another opinion.

Score one good one for Juan!

I think there's a lot more that she hasn't seen than she has seen. The defense let her see what they wanted-poor bewildered beaten down little Jodie baby...

Yep the DT gave her selective reading material so she could only come to the conclusion they wanted.

My understanding is they're phasing that stuff out. She says they will focus on being a "social media network" whatever that means.

It's so boring! Now it is trying to be like TMZ, but gathering everything from the net instead of sending out paparazzi and paying for big dirt like TMZ does. They have Ozzy Osborne on co-hosting where they look at stupid clips from the net, and then discuss them. Who cares?

I wonder if that would be allowed. Because...it sure would be appropriate in that I think the school-girl/spidey undies/french maid/whatever else they decided on was simply role-playing, which is something that many couples freely engage in.

It's called fantasizing...and more often than not it is a couple doing it for fun and nothing nefarious about it. I think that's what was going on with TA and JA. And the phone sex conversation really drives that home for me. It was clearly ad lib with each playing off what the other said...very common direction for that to go.

Except if you are an unmarried Mormon!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 41s41 seconds ago
Dr. F trying to separate this e-mail from her testimony. Saying #JodiArias' violent past isn't relevant to her theory.

Her theory? What theory?

Just bringing this back to the fore in case anyone wants to review it before tomorrow's hearing.

So what does it amount to? Surely the judge is not going to throw out Jodi's conviction based on things that cannot be verified or proven. Is there anything here? I've gone so cross-eyed reading about all this stuff. Willmott is still trying to spin it so that Juan had his detective lie about the viruses. I wonder if Juan was able to file an eleventh hour response to Willmott's motion.

..........ugh................

It's so boring! Now it is trying to be like TMZ, but gathering everything from the net instead of sending out paparazzi and paying for big dirt like TMZ does. They have Ozzy Osborne on co-hosting where they look at stupid clips from the net, and then discuss them. Who cares?

That sounds awful lol.

Does anyone know why today's trial tweets were also posted over in the sidebar? I am confused.:facepalm:

@TrialDiariesJ: Fonseca said if Juan would have given her stuff she would have reviewed it #jodiarias #3tvarias

THAT IS THE DEFENSE'S JOB!

Mr. Martinez didn't call her for a witness the DT did.

Yep the DT gave her selective reading material so she could only come to the conclusion they wanted.

True, but that is her fault, gotta know that "they" want "you" to side with them. I would have hounded for it all. If they were looking at me to be an "expert witness" I would have, (self preservation), asked and sought out what they were not telling me, it would be a given that they were/are looking for someone to support their side and thus I would be "suspect" from the get go. Would love to know more about why this "expert" took this case on. Was it just $, was it to support ALV, was it just an opportunity. Was it calculated. Have no idea where this lady is coming from, but she certainly could have reviewed the history of this case and testimony and trial records before offering herself up to be slaughtered, 'cause that was a given. Leads me to believe she is either a dumbsh++ or is trying to resurrect ALV, or possibly believes her own bull sh##. I am sure that the pickens were slim when the defense went looking for a "Defense" witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx