Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm loving this to be honest. I'm sitting here with a smile on my face just imagining when DeMarte testifies and the contrast in professionalism, attitude, intelligence between these witnesses. It definitely won't be lost on the jurors.

No kidding...Demarte is just beyond anything they could imagine.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 22s 22 seconds ago

#JodiArias' Mom sits with her Circle K big gulp and a double pony tail combo.

One pony for the back to back sidebar we just had.

Someone commented on twitter maybe someone ought to call Donovan's PO to see if she is allowed to be there as well.... sitting there next to big mama! lol

Did we see ALV's handwritten notes in the first trial? I don't recall.

I'm loving this to be honest. I'm sitting here with a smile on my face just imagining when DeMarte testifies and the contrast in professionalism, attitude, intelligence between these witnesses. It definitely won't be lost on the jurors.

I've been smiling too. She's one of two defense witnesses, perhaps the only witness, other than the convicted murderer herself, and she's making a fool of herself.

What's not to love?

Tbh, the fact that the jurors are hearing these questions regarding Jodi's behavior with other men after the crime is more important than Dr. F's answers.

totally agree, and is this their first time hearing this monster went to the memorial? If so, way to go Juan!!!!!!

Can a judge say NO to a sidebar request?

My biggest problem with her has been [bALL the sidebars[/b]. I really don't think they were necessary...I still can't get out of my mind, Wilmott storming the bench non-stop.

AZlawyer = do you know if ALL these Sidebars are going to be released once her appeals are over or along with the transcripts of this trial??

TIA!! :wave:

Is anyone hearing "Jeopardy" music playing in the background?

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- Did you talk to Julie....Fonseca- No #jodiarias #3tvarias

YES!!

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Juan- Did you talk to Julie....Fonseca- No #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 55s 56 seconds ago
Jury is to disregard last question....Juan asks if Fonseca talked to #jodiarias family Fonseca- No #3tvarias

JSS....don't you ever feel used by Nurmi asking for all those sidebars?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

We're back & Juan is asking about Dr. interviewing anyone.

Dr. Did not but reviewed Police interrogation vid of #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members