Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 56s 56 seconds ago
Fonseca says this will take her time to review...:yawn..stretch: #jodiarias #3tvarias

Waiting out the clock...meanwhile KN uses all his time-outs.

I thought there was no court on Dec 1 and 4 because of jurors schedule conflicts....am I wrong?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 8m 8 minutes ago

Ex Matt - Juan asks if they fought every day the last year of their relationship. Dr says she doesn't know in an irrelevant tone. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7m 7 minutes ago

Matt broke up with #JodiArias, this made JA very unhappy. JA pursued him post break up.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 22s 22 seconds ago

Nurmi has a problem with this category of questioning resulting in a long sidebar. #jodiarias

Nurmi has bigger problems than this. The jury now sees him sees him as sleazy, slimy, lowball attorney.

Here is where it gets tricky. Juan needs to make clear she wasn't upset but more obsessed and possesive. Don't make the killer look like she actually has feelings. Nurmi can exploit this by saying "All her boyfriends dumped her, that's why she had low self esteem.. Travis rejection was the last straw that broke the mentally ill camel's back".

I know this is debatable but I think Jodi Arias (gag) was quite physically attractive back then. If a woman looking like her is constantly getting dumped , jurors will think there's a reason for that. Of course there was.

Mdee ‏@EmsterD70 33s33 seconds ago
2 minutes left of court and we are still waiting 5 minutes in for Dr. to finish reading . #jodiarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 55s 56 seconds ago

When Dr doesn't think the question is relevant or collaborated with her opinion, you can hear it in her tone. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

She tries to brush it off with, "I don't knows" & explanations on why it doesn't matter in the scheme of her testimony. #jodiarias

:dunno: . . . :dunno: . . . :dunno:
If this is true, the jury must be recognizing it too. I would think.

I thought there was no court on Dec 1 and 4 because of jurors schedule conflicts....am I wrong?
No jury on 4thbut there is a continuation of the hearing of defense motion regarding computers, pedophilia, and other lies they made up.

Correct, but Dec. 4 is the continued hearing about the computers with attorneys, witnesses, judge but NO jury.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 32s 33 seconds ago

The person that referred to Juan as Slimy is Bryan Neumeister/ DT Forensic *advertiser censored* Expert. Not Dr. on stand. #jodiarias

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 26s26 seconds ago
#JodiArias trial resumes tomorrow 9:45 am

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 18s 19 seconds ago

Dr. states that she wishes she would have received entire journal.

She is frazzled, arguing with Juan to slow down. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 24s 24 seconds ago

She complains Juan's style is "rapid fire." #jodiarias

Ye, because she realizes her whole testimony is crumbling. She can't recover.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 56s 56 seconds ago
Fonseca says this will take her time to review...:yawn..stretch: #jodiarias #3tvarias

Oh by all means take your time Dr. F just remember time is not you're friend when being questioned by Mr.Martinez.

I have to say this lady has gotten on my last nerve. I want Mr. Martinez to take her down and show no mercy.

I guess the good doc has some reading homework to do tonight. lol

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 30s 31 seconds ago

Done for the day with witness still reviewing evidence given to her by Juan. #jodiarias

:)

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 17 seconds ago
Judge has called court...thank goodness...see you all later on TrialTalkLive and tomorrow in court at 9:45am MST #jodiarias #3tvarias

I'm headed out in a few to spend an evening w/ our former prosecutor who worked side by side w/ Juan M. before she retired. And I'm gonna ask her opinion on Judge S and will report back on the sidebar what I can share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmoran4