Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 16 seconds ago
Fon says she has to tell the jury exactly what she sees b/c Martinez mischaracterizes everything! "He has a habit of doing this" #jodiarias

why is JSS not stepping in with this bullcrap

What for? I'd be ecstatic with her responses if I was Juan. Remember, they will get the transcript and can determine for themselves. He knows what he's doing. She's going to come off poorly.

I think it's rather obvious by now what a self-serving liar Fonseca is. Not much point in continuing to beat a dead horse, IMO. Juan got his point across about her shiftiness.

Precisely.

We have missed your voice here Gitana!

Thanks! I've missed you guys so much as well!

This. This is why I miss your posts. This, and your incredibly huge and steady compassion.

Aww!

Man, she's going to be so coached over lunch. I wish those questions could've come before.

I just hope we get a clear indication of the questions via tweets. Sadly, the best ones will never make the cut.

Nerve wrecking lol. I expect the first ones (written during direct) to not be as pro-prosecution as the one submitted later.

Rushing to do as many shores as possible in 90 min. then back at it. I hope the entire afternoon is taken w/ jury questions. SO interesting. Wonder how many they will toss. The "bad haircut" one got in last trial.

I wonder if the defense will take this witne$$ to the courtroom cafeteria for lunch and openly coach her on how to deal with the questions then later claim she was being "stalked" if someone happens to see them there. Oh wait, Kiefer's not in court today, nevermind.

She stalked them, went to confront one of their new girlfriends, and she killed one, if it's all the same to this doc, I think they'd all have rather she had broken ties completely when they broke up with her.
It's visions of LaViolette, isn't it? Many mental health professionals couldn't simply bypass the overwhelming blatancy of Jodi's behaviors. She is literally walking, talking, textbook, oozing out of every pore, personality disorder. She's the very definition and all of her behaviors are so expected, so easily explained, by her disorder(s). Deception, manipulation, theft, violence, coercion, emotional blackmail, inability or unwillingness to let people go, deflection, projection, etc.

It can only be willful denial to see the glaringly obvious or complete ineptitude. Anyone who has ever even glanced at a copy of the DSM could get a handle on what's wrong with Jodi. I hate paid shills.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 2m2 minutes ago

Dr. Fonseca says there was a lot of physical abuse in #JodiArias home. She also says Jodi acts like a victim of incest, not that she is one

THEN WHY WOULD YOU TESTIFY TO THAT? If you don't know and you have interviewed the defendant at least 2 times, WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT? How is that allowed?

Hmm... If Juan started a question to Dr F with "I'm not saying that's you're a d*mn liar, but...." that should be okay right?

I would ask -
Are you a misandrist?

Why did you not review more evidence than you did. Do you think you reviewed enough to confidently offer your opinion as to the "nature" of the Jodi/Travis relationship?

Why are you so defensive in response to any/all questions the Pros. asks?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 28s 28 seconds ago

We are going over #JodiArias' former boyfriends.

She keeps those relationships going, they are important to her. Awwwww.

She keeps these relationships going ... if you count stalking as a relationship.

It's visions of LaViolette, isn't it? Many mental health professionals couldn't simply bypass the overwhelming blatancy of Jodi's behaviors. She is literally walking, talking, textbook, oozing out of every pore, personality disorder. She's the very definition and all of her behaviors are so expected, so easily explained, by her disorder(s). Deception, manipulation, theft, violence, coercion, emotional blackmail, inability or unwillingness to let people go, deflection, projection, etc.

It can only be willful denial to see the glaringly obvious or complete ineptitude. Anyone who has ever even glanced at a copy of the DSM could get a handle on what's wrong with Jodi. I hate paid shills.

They in some ways are as interesting to study as the sociopaths they champion...as well as the people who marry them while in prison. All damaged. I honestly don't think it's all $ that motivates them entirely. Something else going on there too....I have to say as trite as it may seem, in this trial it does appear to me that a reverse misogyny going on with these expert$. Is there a term for that? It's almost like they enjoy tripping this around making Jodi the victim while sparring with Juan...all $exist in my opinion.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 16 seconds ago
Fon says she has to tell the jury exactly what she sees b/c Martinez mischaracterizes everything! "He has a habit of doing this" #jodiarias

why is JSS not stepping in with this bullcrap

I hope the jurors catch the irony here. Her verbatim transcript was mischaracterized. Her own words, somehow have different meaning on paper than when they float through the air and yet she's been 'characterizing' the dead mans words, thoughts, texts, journals and relationship with BPD gal.

Am at work, so just a quick scroll to catch up.

I think "paid shill" is exactly what this woman is. She's hardly a professional. I really hope that the jury is as offended by her bratty behaviour as we all are.

Back to earning my salary . . .

I would ask -
Are you a misandrist?

Why did you not review more evidence than you did. Do you think you reviewed enough to confidently offer your opinion as to the "nature" of the Jodi/Travis relationship?

Why are you so defensive in response to any/all questions the Pros. asks?

there it is! the term I was seeking...thank you! I really really really would love to see a question related to the gender roles being reversed here..but I doubt Judge S would let it in.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 48s48 seconds ago
Dr. F says #jodiarias past relationships were open and repeats again how little TA's friends knew about his personal life.

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 53s53 seconds ago
Fonseca: In #jodiarias's other relationships, she was a "known commodity" wasn't hidden away.

BBM - And that's why DB etc. will only testify if it's done inside of Get Smart's cone of silence. Does that make him an abuser of JA too?

My prediction..........Judge Stephens will exclude any juror questions that Nurmi doesn't like, and include any questions that Nurmi does like. Juan will have no say so in the matter......as usual.

We will probably go from about 20 questions down to 3 or 4 after they come back from lunch and have another immediate sizzle-bar.

This is part of the reason I am terrified of Judge Stephens getting the opportunity to sentence Jodi.

Life with the possibility of Parole ? You can count on it.

My prediction..........Judge Stephens will exclude any juror questions that Nurmi doesn't like, and include any questions that Nurmi does like. Juan will have no say so in the matter......as usual.

We will probably go from about 20 questions down to 3 or 4 after they come back from lunch and have another immediate sizzle-bar.

This is part of the reason I am terrified of Judge Stephens getting the opportunity to sentence Jodi.

Life with the possibility of Parole ? You can count on it.

I'm not a fan of how she's running the court right now but I personally don't see in ANY scenario JSS giving Jodi Life WITH. I just don't see it in any possible way. I'm not worried about that at all.

She acts like Juan personally prepared this transcript. It's an official court transcript, honey, taken by a court reporter and transcribed for him. Stop being obtuse.

I'm sure the jurors are finding all this 100% credible.

Not!!

Didn't BJ eventually flee the mainland for an island in the Pacific Ocean? He must have thought that would be safer than hanging out at Crater Lake.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Slightly O/T but I relocated over 5000 miles, across an ocean, to escape my personality-disordered ex. It sounds extreme but until last year he still contacted me regularly - from prison - and used his family to spy on me, including downloading pictures of my house from google earth. The scariest moment since moving was opening a hand-made birthday card from him with a drawing of my home on the front. A not so subtle indicator he knows where I live and has access he shouldn't even from prison.

I'm lucky in that I could get as far away as I have. I often wonder if it's far enough - if enough time has passed he can move on without hurting me or our children anymore. So, it really wouldn't surprise me at all if her ex's didn't feel the exact same way and didn't opt to put as much distance between her and them as possible.

BBM - And that's why DB etc. will only testify if it's done inside of Get Smart's cone of silence. Does that make him an abuser of JA too?

According to Jodi the one time that she said she had the nervous breakdown, Darryl held her captive and didn't let her leave, even pulling his truck behind her car so she couldn't . So what was he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB