DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 32s32 seconds ago
Nurmi: if it's not manipulation, what's the significance? #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 50s50 seconds ago
next line of questioning goes to if death talk was a tool of manipulation. #JodiArias

Next juror question: If an especially cruel murderer falsely alleged that her victim was a pedophile, should she be executed?

(Hypothetically speaking, of course.)

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi- What significance does this parallel process have in this relationship about killing themselves? #jodiarias #3tvarias

If my so was looking at child *advertiser censored* and I saw it I'd report it or never sleep with him again.

Chances are you wouldn't really have a sex life anyway because pedophiles are sexually attracted to children. :) Someone earlier posted how worrisome the jury question was. Jodi isn't some delicate flower sitting in the defendant box, she's a fully formed and plastic surgery enhanced woman. Suddenly TA is having wild kinky sex with the only person on earth to claim he was a pedophile and posthumously at that? I think the juror asking realizes a pedophile probably isn't having normal healthy relations with any adult partner.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 53s54 seconds ago
Nurmi will drag this out until end of day so he won't have to put anyone else on the stand. #jodiarias

JM is going to have to nail CMJA's sorry *advertiser censored* to the wall about January 21 and her malevolent pedo lie.

OH NOOO...I don't like that question about compensation after child *advertiser censored* discovery...:no:..... it seems that at least one juror believes that crock of chit story.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 10 seconds ago
Nurmi- What significance does this parallel process have in this relationship about killing themselves? #jodiarias #3tvarias

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 1m1 minute ago
Fonseca said she's not sure if #jodiarias was aware of TA's suicide talk.

@TrialDiariesJ: Fonseca- It was in the background of their relationship. They both were stressed and in despair #jodiarias #3tvarias

I'm so worried because it seems that some of these jurors actually are thinking that this witness is credible.
Could it be that some don't have any experience with courtroom decorum? Is this the first time that some have ever viewed this portion of a trial? Are some thinking that Mr. Martinez was too harsh with her?
Did they or did they not listen to the tape recorded phone call?
What is going on, I really don't understand. At least one if not two of these jurors really worry me. I don't feel well.
I cannot go through another case where lies are believed and the murderer does not get the proper justice. There have been far too many.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago
But must address sex to understand dynamics of relationship that led #jodiarias to murder Travis Alexander, Dr. Fonseca maintains.

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 53s54 seconds ago
Nurmi: With someone with experienced knowledge that you have, what do (TA's) words mean to you, in terms of your analysis? #jodiarias

Dr. F leaps from her specialty of unconventional sex (i.e. not culturally approved sexual expression) to something she evidently knows nothing about, which is relationships (i.e. "dynamic"). And then she's being judgmental about the relationship?

Culturally-non-normative sex is not reflective of a relationship. You can have all kinds of staid couples with creative bedroom pleasures, and odd relationships with booooooring sexual expression. Sexual expression is not at all an indicator of relationship in the form "If X, then Y", "If Kinky, then Abusive", or "If not Culturally-smiled-on, then Abusive to the woman in the pair."

Why is no one calling Dr. F on this leap way out of her area of expertise? And into some BS ridiculousness which no one with a year of college and/or some practical experience would buy into?

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 1m1 minute ago
Fonseca: TA and #jodiarias were both stressed and in despair for different reasons.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 52s 52 seconds ago
Nurmi asks Fonseca if Travis ever called Deanna names that he called Jodi
Fonseca says no. None #jodiarias #3tvarias

well i wonder why that is...perhaps because deanna is a nice person...not a stalking tyre slashing murderer?

Absolutely.

The DT is trashing every decent human being touched by this case. They are trying to establish a false equivalency of the two relationships by slandering Travis, and by demeaning and humiliating Deanna. The two relationships are not equal. Every relationship is, IMO, unique, and it is the TA and JA relationship that is in question here, no other. This is more DT razzle dazzle using a money hungry "expert" to distract the jury's attention from the cold evil which is, IMO, at the core of JA.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7m 7 minutes ago

Dr F tells Jury she doesn't think #JodiArias giggles when TA says "12yo girl orgasm." "She sounds surprised."

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7m 7 minutes ago

Dr. F goes above & beyond answering questions to make damning statements about TA. Surprised there aren't more objections. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5m 5 minutes ago

I missed the part where one of #JodiArias' mitigating factors was Travis sucking...

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 51s 51 seconds ago

Dr. F explains that the suicidal threats and thoughts - discussed by both of them - rarely if ever were discussed between them. #jodiarias

OH NOOO...I don't like that question about compensation after child *advertiser censored* discovery...:no:..... it seems that at least one juror believes that crock of chit story.

That is Nurmi's question.

I thought she said she didn't think he was a pedophile. How can she be replying like this to these questions? Get her Juan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l