Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And let's not forget--CMJA also kicked and probably killed Doggie Boy--since he was never seen again after she kicked the poor thing. Also she took a baseball bat to her brothers head when she was only 4 years old. She also kept a co-workers cat locked up all alone in a room for two weeks. She did provide food and water--but never went to check on the cat for two full weeks! By then the cat was shaking and totally traumatized.

... and that was her version of the events. Can you imagine what the truth actually was? Frightening.

What? This is the first I'm hearing about this. The poor cat! Too bad the jury hasn't heard about the animal abuse. It will be their 'AHA' moment after which they will tick the 'death penalty' box on their verdict form.

Just expanding on that a bit I have a question. So who was the computer expert that "extracted" just the parts of the HD to turn over to BN? Is this what they are trying to say? That BN himself received an incomplete copy of the HD to work on? And that someone else copied only parts of the HD in the first place to give to him?

:waitasec:

This keeps getting weirder and weirder doesn't it? If I follow correctly, they gave their expert a copy of evidence they had tampered with and told him to use it to prove that Juan and Flores had tampered with the original.

Gia Vang ‏@Gia_Vang 2m2 minutes ago
Back in session, discussing TSI-2 test administered in 2013 to #jodiarias. Highest elevation suicidal thoughts.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 54s54 seconds ago Chandler, AZ
This test was administered a year ago #jodiarias #3tvarias

Still on afternoon recess, or has Geff picked back up with his testiphony?

And there it is. The motion regarding the original HD that JM was ordered to turn over this morning. Where is the original request for this?

SMH :notgood:

I am a bit confused (again for the umpteenth time). When Lonnie Dworkin testified in the first trial related to no *advertiser censored* found on the hard drive mirror image copy of TA's computer, which image was he referring to, the one for 2008 or 2009???? I find it so hard to believe that Dworkin would not be researching the exact same one as Detective Melendez. DT never had the copy of the mirror image with write blocker (that copy being made on June 11, 2008 according to this present motion)????

ETA: AZLawyer has answered in up thread. Thank you.

Although it is so hard to understand after all this time has elapsed this was not 'discovered' sooner. I still would wonder why the DT would not want an exact original mirror copy (the one made on June 11, 2008).

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago Chandler, AZ
Jodi has high levels of suicidal ideation, intrusive experiences & dissociation. Other symptoms have dropped in levels #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 55s55 seconds ago
Anger hasn't increased, still on same level. #jodiarias

(I'd be angry as hell if I was wrongly convicted of murder when I was just defending myself.)

What?

This is the first I'm hearing about this. The poor cat!

Too bad the jury hasn't heard about the animal abuse. It will be their 'AHA' moment after which they will tick the 'death penalty' box on their verdict form.

:) Hopefully they are reading here :D

:) Just kidding ... lol !

Oy. The computer wars rage on. Now the State is accused directly of with holding exculpatory evidence in the form of.....the 2008 image HD.

Says the 2009 HD image by Dworkin was made in Dec. 2009, so after files had been modified by the DT examining the HD. So......is the DT saying Dworkin didn't use the 2008 image HD to clone? Why not?
PS said in the hearing that Dworkin's copy was dated Dec. 2009, and EF testified that they had made copies in July 2008 and Dec. 2009. Maybe they just handed over the wrong one and it wasn't caught until this hearing? But then, didn't Dworkin say he had compared his version to the Mesa PD copy? So much confusion over what appears to be nothing but virus link descriptions on an infested laptop. Now if the 2008 copy is substantially different, with actual downloaded images on it, etc. that's one thing. But some link descriptions?

eta: just read AZlawyer's comment - yep, they didn't realize the 2008 & 2009 copies would be different, probably neither side knew that.

Gia Vang ‏@Gia_Vang 59s59 seconds ago
#jodiarias summary on TSI-2 test. Almost at clinical level, traumatic symptoms, shows up as highest summary score.

en's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 57s57 seconds ago Chandler, AZ
This is a TSI-2 test. #jodiarias trauma has not disappeared. Her PTSD is still there and a high score according to Geffner

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m4 minutes ago
On current test: Geff says #JodiArias' highest scale is thoughts of killing herself.

Of course all those psych tests would show JA is depressed and traumatized. When they were done, she was already in PRISON facing the DP.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 3s3 seconds ago
DrG says #JodiArias had high suicidal ideation. IMHO shows how BS this all is. Only ideation she had was homicidal. #GarbageInGarbageOut.

(High suicidal thoughts yet not attempt? Hm.)

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 4m4 minutes ago Chandler, AZ
Jodi has high levels of suicidal ideation, intrusive experiences & dissociation. Other symptoms have dropped in levels #jodiarias #3tvarias

The jury is probably thinking yeah do we get it. She's a psycho and can we give her the DP since she is so now very mentally ill. hmmm Travis last photo of him alive- Yep - sure can- no problem - you put down a rabid dog, you don't let it live and infect others around them - YES.

Gia Vang ‏@Gia_Vang 2m2 minutes ago
Back in session, discussing TSI-2 test administered in 2013 to #jodiarias. Highest elevation suicidal thoughts.

Again with the suicidal thoughts. This girl had more suicidal thoughts than an entire group of people that actually did commit suicide. She never attempts it in reality and I will never believe the story of the razor in jail that "stung" so she "gave up". She thought she was going to be acquitted- she still does. She won't attempt suicide until she ends up in prison or on death row and even then only if and when all her appeals run out. That is my prediction.

Because at the time, the (current) DT didn't know that creating a new "2009" image of the hard drive would result in something different than the 2008 image created by the prosecution. But it did, because the hard drive had been altered (although probably not in any relevant way) during the 2009 meeting with the (former) defense team to review the evidence.

Rereading the motion. DT is alleging that the State turned over a clone to Dworkin that did not come from the 2008 image HD. That's the withholding of exculpatory evidence, because the DT claims it wasn't aware the 2008 image existed. The alleged misconduct is as well that the State has been aware of the *advertiser censored* logs on the 2008 image yet accused former DT members of destroying evidence, falsely accused BN, etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pennypiper